剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
So you must be talking money.
我们查了你的财务状况 理查德
We looked into your finances, Richard.
萨拉死后 抚养科林会毁掉你
Taking on Colin after Sarah died would've ruined you.
所以我杀了他
So I killed him.
你从他的死中受益 这引起了我们的注意
You benefited from his death. It's something we noticed.
也许你们会觉得震惊或恶心 但事实是...
Look, you can be shocked or disgusted as you want. Fact is ...
我根本不在乎他的死活
I didn't care enough to kill him.
这是鸭嘴龙 鸭嘴型的恐龙
And this is Hadrosaurus, the duckbill dinosaur.
萨拉 感谢你的邀请
Sarah, this has been nice,
-不过 -妈妈说你是古生物学家
- but.. - Mom says you're paleontologist.
科林
Colin.
她说你在世界各地挖化石
She says you go on digs all over the world.
他总问我你为什么不在身边
Trying to explain why you're not around.
好吧 我马上要上班 得走了
Yeah, you know, I got a shift starting, so..
理查德 我不是邀请你来吃饼干的
Richard. I didn't ask you here just for cookies.
你得把他带走 我又要住院了
I need you to take him. I'm gonna be hospitalized again.
你不会有事的 你康复过一次
You're gonna be okay. You've kicked this before.
这跟上次不一样
It's not like before.
我得辞掉工作 没有一点收入
I had to quit my job, I've got nothing coming in.
如果你不带走他 他就会被送走的
If you don't take him, they'll stick him somewhere.
送到他该去的地方
Somewhere he belongs?
你没见过那地方 没见过那些人怎么对待他
You've never seen those places, what they do to him there.
-你是在发神经 -他是你儿子
- You're getting hysterical. - He's your son.
你为什么不在乎他呢
How do you not care about him?
就这一次 理查德 就一次
Just once, Richard. Just this once.
爸爸 这是我和妈的照片
Dad. I've got some pictures of my mom and me.
-要看看吗 -科林 对不起 不过...
- You wanna see? - Colin, listen I'm sorry, but..
一定要看看
But you gotta.
看
Look.
这是去年复活节照的
This is us last year at Halloween.
我是葡萄干
I'm a raisin.
还有
And ...
这是母亲节
this is us at Mother's Day.
-他是谁 -内森
- Who's that? - Nathan.
他是我朋友 很爱我
He's my friend. He loves me.
也爱妈妈
And mommy too.
是吗
Does he now?
你没事的 萨拉
You'll be fine, Sarah.
我看你不愁没人帮忙
Looks to me like you've got all the help you need.
后来我发现她跟那小子搞了三年
Later I found out it was three years she's been seeing that kid.
你觉得他俩有染吗
You think it was romantic?
不知道她生病时怎么也可以
I don't know how she did it being sick.
但我看得出 她把他摆平了
But from what I saw, she had him lined up.
你从一张照片就能看出来吗
And you can tell all that from a photo.
加上第二天那小子来到我家
That plus the next day this kid comes by my house
咒骂我把她弄哭了
cusses me off for making her cry.
傻子也能看出来
I got get hit head over more than that.
女士们
Ladies.
我打扰了聚会吗
Hey, am I interrupting the party?
我妻子的宝贝派对 我出来透透气
My wife's baby shower. I'm kind of exhaling.
那你有时间了
You got a minute then.
是的
Yeah.
我们找过科林的爸爸 理查德
We talked to Colin's dad, Richard.
风度翩翩吧
Charmer, right?
他说你跟萨拉的不止是雇佣关系
He said your relationship with Sarah was more than professional.
你怎么会明白
What would you know?
说来听听
So?
我们没越轨 但很热情
It wasn't romantic, but it was intense.
也许太过热情了
Maybe a little too intense.
-我面临巨大的问题 -萨拉和科林
- I had such big problems. - Sarah and Colin.
我解决不了他们的困难
What was wrong with them, I couldn't fix.
我当时还小
I was a kid.
而且那只是个兼♥职♥
And it was just a job.
你后来离开了
And you were getting out?
两年高中生涯结束
Finished two years of junior college,
拿奖学金进了米德贝利
got a scholarship to Middleberry.
-在佛蒙特 -到了那边也没能脱身
- Vermont. - Even up there I couldn't escape it.
怎么了
No? What happened?
我去那边一周 安排学费和住宿
I went up there for a week to set up loans, housing.
没去几天就接到了她的电♥话♥
And a few days, and I got a call from her.
-科林出事了吗 -她在医院里醒来
- About Colin? - She'd woken up in the hospital.
不知道他的去向 那时已经过去三天了
Didn't know where he was. It had been three days.
-她让我去找她 -于是我火速赶回费城
- She asked you to find him. - So I hauled ass back to Philly.
我不能把他交给你 除非有...
I won't be able to release him in your custody without...
-我有 -得法官签发
- I have it. - ...the sign-off from a judge.
我拿到了 只用了五个小时 打了大概80个电♥话♥
I have it. Just took me five hours and about 80 phone calls.
又不是我定的制度
I didn't design the system.
为什么把他安排在另一个区域
Why's he in a different section?
他是高危人群 记录上显示有性侵指控
He's high risk. Record shows a sexaul assault charge.
帅呆了
Beautiful.
科林
Colin.
科林
Colin?
科林
Colin.
科林
Colin?
科林
Colin.
科林
Colin.
科林
Colin.
内森
Nathan.
你来了
You came.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我许愿了
I wished,
你就来了
and you came.
科林就是这样
That was Colin.
在梦魇里 却说愿望成真了
Middle of a nightmare, calls the wish come true.
-你把他带走了 -带他回家了
- You get him out of there? - Took him home.
直到萨拉从医院出来
Stayed there till Sarah got back from hospital.
这对19岁的孩子来说很不容易
That's a lot for a 19-year-old to handle.
我不想让你觉得我冷血 但我当时被套住了
Look, I don't wanna sound heartless, but it wore on me.
-那是... -额外的负担吗
- It was... - More than you signed on for.
你说当时他拿着玩具小兔
You said he had that rabbit with him.
对 威尔逊先生
Yeah, Mr Wilson.
知道怎么来的吗
You know how he got it?
他十五岁生日的礼物
For his birthday. When he was 15.
不 科林把它给了莉娅 作为对骚扰的道歉
No, 'cuz Colin have it to Leah as an apology for this assault.
-是他的风格 -但如果他
- Sounds like him. - But if he
在医院里拿着 说明他拿回来了
had it at the hospital, he must've gotten it back.
莉娅还给他了吗
What, from Leah?
她回去找他干什么
Why would she go back?
-去看一个... -骚扰她的人
- To see the guy who.. - Attacked her?
是啊
Yeah.
这问题问得好
It's a good question.
你说科林去你家时 把兔子送给了你
You told us Colin gave you his rabbit when he came to your house.
-是的 -后来兔子哪去了
- Right. - Know what happened to it?
-大概被扔掉了吧 -不是这样的
- Probably got thrown away. - No, actually no.
他拿回去了
He got it back.
从你手里拿回去了
He got it back from you.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know how.
我们查到一通报♥警♥电♥话♥里有你的声音
Well, we have a 911 call with your voice on it.
叫一辆救护车去他家
Calling an ambulance from his apartment.
我差点没发现
I almost overlooked it,
因为那片叫救护车的电♥话♥很多
there were so many calls made near the end there.
萨拉身体很不好
Sarah wasn't doing so well.
我知道
I know.
咱们重新开始
Let's start again.
你还有什么没告诉我
What aren't you telling me?
我去跟他道歉
I went to apologize to him.
为什么
For what?
音乐教室的事
The music room.
骚扰
The assault.
根本不存在
There wasn't one.
什么事都没发生
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表