剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
真有必要说这些吗
Is this really necessary...
还想待在这里吗
You wanna stay?
别插嘴
Stop interfering.
那么
So,
还有什么事
what else?
你妈妈塞卢芮 是皇室
Your mother Channary, was royalty.
-什么 -她是皇室成员
- What? - She was part of the royal family.
所以他们才迫不得已离开柬埔寨
That's why they had to leave Cambodia,
可能也因此才会有这样价值连城的手镯
and probably why they had that valuable bracelet.
不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
我还以为那些话只是说着玩的
I thought that they were just stories.
什么话
What were?
爸爸说我会像你一样漂亮
Daddy thinks I'm going to be beautiful like you,
但我不这么想
but I don't think so.
你是公主
You're a princess,
自然会很漂亮
of course you'll be beautiful.
美都是内在的 卡拉
Beauty's on the inside, Kara.
在你的血脉中
In your veins.
我能带这个去做"展示介绍"吗
Can I take this to show-and-tell?
不 不行
Oh, no, no.
为什么
Why not?
这只是一小部分
It's just a trifle.
原件更大更好 这只是其中一部分
A part of something, bigger and grander.
那我就整个都带过去
I'll take the whole thing then.
我也希望你能带过去
I wish you could,
但是其它部分都不见了
but the whole is... lost.
被卖♥♥了
Sold.
我好希望你见过原件
I wish you could have seen it, though.
镶满黄金和红宝石
All gold and rubies.
卡拉 看这里
Look at me, Kara.
可我后来还是把镯子
I took it anyway.
带去做展示介绍了
To show-and-tell.
你父母从没发现吗
Your parents never knew?
我向全班同学吹嘘
I bragged my whole class about
说我家有个藏宝箱 装满了珠宝
a treasure chest full of jewels...
黄金和红宝石
gold and rubies.
都有谁在场
Who was there?
所有同学 老师 还有助教
All the kids, the teacher,the assistant.
是我害死我父母的吗
Did I get my parents killed?
因为我的谎言
Because of my lies?
你干得真漂亮 探员
That was nice, Detective!
这正是卡拉所需要的
That was just what Kara needs!
让她的生活更烦心
More upset in her life.
是你带她来凶杀组报案的
You're the one who brought her into homocide.
我只是在查真♥相♥
Looking for the truth.
我们要知道谁是真凶
The truth about their murders.
而不是对现在
Not about hurtful secrets that
于事无补的伤人秘密
don't do no good airing after all this time.
布克 案发当晚你在那个街角做什么
What were you doing on that corner the night they died, Booker?
你说自己当时没吸毒
You were clean like you said.
-我没在贩毒 -那就是在买♥♥
- Not dealing. - Buying?
这和他们遇害没有任何关系
It's got no relevence to what happened to them.
-卡拉知道你以前吸毒吗 -不知道
- Kara know you were hooked on smack? - Nope.
-她知道你蹲过监狱吗 -不知道
- She know you were in prison? - No.
女孩子都需要榜样去学习
Girl needs a father figure to look up to.
也不适用于所有女孩
Not all girls.
你没有戴婚戒
See you ain't wearing wedding ring.
我一直没找到一个合适的有前科的
Well, you know, I just can't find the right ex-con, drug-dealing
贩毒瘾君子让我托付终身
smack addict to settle down with.
感情上出问题了吧
You got man issues, don't you?
我想你才是那个有烦心事的人 达里尔
I think you're the one with issues, Daryl.
你有所隐瞒
You're hiding something.
而我一定会查明真♥相♥ 所以你退后
And I'm going to find out what, so back off.
我要继续查案了
Let me get back to it.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
这是新的调查对象名单
New list of people to check out.
卡拉告诉过她的一年级同学
Kara told her first grade class,
她家有个藏宝箱
her family had a hidden treasure.
史考特也查到一些线索
Scotty's got something, too.
我和一个坎布里亚县佛庙里的老人谈过
Talked to this old-timer at the Buddhist temple in Cambria,
了解到在柬埔寨时的迪艾特一家
knew the Dhiets back in Cambodia,
他们有个侄女住在费城
and they got a niece livin' in Philly.
-知道名字吗 - 梅·迪艾特
- Get a name? - Mei Dhiet.
她婚后随了夫姓 改姓东
And she goes by her married name, Tong.
是卡拉的婶婶
Kara's Aunt.
她可曾经盯着我的眼睛
Who looked me in the eye,
说她根本不认识姓迪艾特的人
and said she didn't know anyone named Dhiet.
如果梅知道是卡拉的父母
If Mei knew that Kara's parents
害死她的亲人 她肯定会...
got her relatives killed, then she must have...
这给了凶手一个充分的杀人动机
Gives a one good motive for murder.
你说过你不认识迪艾特一家 梅
You said you didn't know the Dhiets, Mei?
-是的 -梅 说实话吧
- I don't. - C'mon, Mei!
我们知道他们俩是你的叔婶
We know they were you're aunt and uncle.
卡拉的父亲为了保护他的家人 做了笔交易
Kara's father made a deal to save his family
害你的家人被驱逐出境
by getting yours deported.
随后全部被处决
Which lead to them be executed,
所以你要报复
and you taking revenge.
-不是 -不是吗
-No. -No?
你就这样听之任之 不当回事吗
You just let that slide, no big deal?
森也别无选择
Sen had no choice.
他必须保护他的家人
He must protect his family.
卡拉
Kara.
我没有怪他
I don't blame him.
梅 我们上次谈话时
Last time we talked Mei,
你似乎很讨厌塞卢芮
seemed you really hated Channary.
没错
I did.
但不是你们所想的原因
But not why you think.
真希望我老婆也能这样给我送午饭
Wish my wife would bring me lunch like that.
森真走运
Sen's a lucky man.
你可真漂亮
You are beautiful.
我们必须回家去了
We must be getting back.
森是个聪明的小伙子
Sen's a bright guy.
他是个杰出的建筑师
He's a great architect.
你知道我是谁吧
You know who I am, right?
你知道我在移♥民♥局的那个朋友吧
Who my friend is, at the INS?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
森最近总是牢骚不断
Cause, Sen's been mouthing off lately,
不停抱怨自己的薪水被扣 薪水太低之类的
complaining about getting shortchanged, paycheck wise.
他一直为你拼命工作
He work very hard for you.
你来弥补森的这些不礼貌行为怎么样
Well, how about you make up for... Sen's misbehavior.
来点文化交流怎么样
What do you say about a little cultural exchange.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你不想来做翻译吗
You wanna translate here?
我感觉这位西贡小姐没明白我的意思
Cause I don't think Miss. Saigon understands me.
西贡是越南的一座城市 现称胡志明市
我来自柬埔寨
I am from Cambodia.
西贡在越南 你的意思我完全明白
Saigon is in Vietnam, and I understand completely.
这婊♥子♥以为自己是谁啊
Who the hell does that bitch think she is?
她可不好惹
You don't want her.
她是个疯子
She... crazy.
你一不留神 她就会把你那玩意给切了
She cut your thing off when you're not looking.
现在就剩下你和我了
Well, I guess that just leaves me and you now.
我觉得塞卢芮惹急了阿特沃特
I think Channary, upset Atwater.
也许会害全家人被驱逐出境
Maybe get family deported.
于是我替她还了债
So I paid price for her.
你都做了什么
What d'you have to do?
阿特沃特那个人
That man... Atwater?
邪恶至极
Evil.
怎么讲
Evil how?
逼我做一些事
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表