剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Real good ones.
-克劳迪娅 -约翰尼
- Claudia. - Johnny.
听说你就要出狱了
Hear you're getting out.
明天一早
Tomorrow morning.
也许我可以摸到你家 咱俩约个会
Maybe I'll find your house. We can have a date.
约翰尼
Hey, Johnny!
沉住气
Cool it.
没错
Yeah, right.
抱歉 我说傻话了
I'm sorry. That was stupid.
照我说的打电♥话♥了吗
Call that number like I told ya?
猎鹰车能接上我们
The Falcon will take care of us.
很好 现在干好你的事
Good. Now, do your part.
《黑衣男》是约翰尼·卡什的专辑名称
在《黑衣男》广播前
You got till "the man in black"
你一定要把身体养好
comes to pull your strength together.
快走吧
Better get.
约翰尼
Hey, Johnny.
你忠实可靠
You're true blue.
记住 这就是你和其他家人不同之处
'Member, that's what sets you apart from the rest of your family.
我和老大会在另一头等你
Me and the boss will be waiting for you on the other side.
就是说约翰尼在帮汉克逃狱
So Johnny was helping Hank escape.
我从未上报这事
And I never reported it,
因为我总觉得汉克不该受这么多罪
'cause I'd always felt that Hank got a bum deal.
"老大"呢
What about, um... "the boss"?
知道是谁吗
Any idea who that was?
不知道 但要是跟汉克和约翰尼一样帅
No. But if he was as handsome as Hank and Johnny,
我倒真想见见
I'd like to meet him.
约翰尼·哈金在约翰尼·卡什上广播前
Johnny Harkin was paroled two weeks before
两个星期就假释出狱了
the Johnny Cash broadcast.
他想帮汉克脱狱
And left with the intention of helping Hank bust loose.
约翰尼的爷爷 威利·哈金
Turns out Johnny's granddad, Willie Harkin,
是1945年建造地道的12人之一
was one of the 12 that built the tunnel in '45.
所以地道的故事流传了下来
So, stories about the tunnel are passed down over the years
约翰尼告诉了汉克地道的位置
and Johnny tells his pal, Hank where to find it.
这么说 约翰尼知道旧地道的事
So Johnny knows about the old tunnel.
为什么自己不从那里逃呢
Why doesn't he ever try an escape?
他要服5年刑 只剩3年了
Well, he was serving five, out in three.
何必冒这个险呢
Why risk doing time you don't have to?
对 别像汉克那样
Right, don't be like Hank.
拉什
Rush.
弗兰妮
Hey, Frannie.
瓦伦斯
Valens.
那堆尸骨验完了吗
Get to my bones yet?
据我所知 这名死者弹钢琴都没问题
For all I know, your dead guy could've played Rachmaninoff.
手指没有折断或碎裂迹象
No sign of breaks or fractures on the fingers.
但汉克的手指被钳子弄断了
But Hank's fingers were broken with pliers.
这不应该是能看出来的吗
Wouldn't you be able to see that?
是 但这些手指完整无缺
Yes. And I'm telling you those fingers were good as new.
瓦伦斯 这就把你难住了
Valens, you a little stumped?
不 我明白了
No, I got it.
那不是汉克的手
Those ain't Hank's hands.
那些根本不是汉克的骨头
So...those aren't Hank's bones at all.
我得坐下来歇会儿 不介意吧
Taking a load off. You don't mind?
这是你家
It's your house.
喜欢这里吗
You like it?
麻雀虽小 五脏俱全
You do a lot with a little.
现在
Now,
你们说地道里的死者是别人
you say it was someone else wearing
只是穿着汉克的囚服
Hank's prison uniform in that tunnel?
我们还在查牙医记录
Well, we're checking dental records,
不过我们是这么想的
but that's what we're thinking.
我们知道约翰尼和一个叫"老大"的人
We know Johnny and someone called "the boss"
在帮汉克逃狱
were helping Hank escape.
是
Okay.
你说过约翰尼死了
Well, you told us Johnny died,
所以地道里的死者不是他
so he ain't the skeleton.
-对 -那就只剩下老大了
- Right. - Leaving the boss,
但我们不知道那是谁
but we don't know who that is.
要说"老大"的话
Well, as far as "the boss" goes...
约翰尼可不是个听人指挥的角色
Johnny wasn't one to take orders.
他就从没提起过这人吗
So, there's no one he ever mentioned by that name?
那倒不是
Oh, I didn't say that.
有一天
So, one day...
我在门廊上
I'm out on the stoop,
看到波比走过来
and I catch Bobbi coming my way.
她走得很快
She walking real fast,
脚步不匆忙 但目的地很明确
not in a hurry, you know, but with purpose.
你跟她说什么了
What did you say to her?
什么都没说
Nothing comes out.
太怂了吧
Oh, man.
是啊
I know.
她就那样走过 没看过我一眼
She just walks on by, never looks over.
这样大概持续了三天
This keeps happening three days in a row.
终于到第四天的时候 我打算放弃了
Finally, on day four, when I'm 'bout ready to call it quits,
波比放慢脚步 看过来
Bobbi slows up, looks over,
对我吐了吐舌头
and sticks her tongue out at me.
天呐
Oh, Mother Mary.
很俏皮那种吗
Just real cute like?
快得像没发生过一样
Like it didn't even happen.
然后呢
So, then what?
我就说"我叫汉克"
I said, "I'm Hank,"
波比就说"你也该自我介绍一下了"
and Bobbi says, "'bout time you showed some manners.
"快下来送我回家"
"So, get off your rear end and walk me home."
她这么强势啊
She was bossing ya like that?
天呐
Oh, my. Mmm!
真是招人爱啊
Don't you just love it?
从那天起
That day on,
再没有什么能阻止我跟这金发姑娘在一起
nothing would keep me from being with that girl with the long, blonde hair.
还有什么 汉克
What else, Hank?
你那位强势女友长什么样
What's that bossy lady o' yours like?
身材肯定很火♥辣♥吧
Bet she can fill a pair a' blue jeans, huh?
真困
Man.
约翰尼 我想睡了
Sandman's coming to get me, Johnny.
明早再说
More in the morning.
约翰尼以后一直叫她"老大"
Johnny always called her "the boss" after that.
约翰尼给她起这外号♥ 汉克怎么说
Johnny gives her that name, how's it go over with Hank?
汉克对他很耐心
Well, Hank was patient with him.
他知道约翰尼没什么消遣
He knew Johnny didn't have much.
讲故事能帮他打发时间
Story hour helped him get by.
原来波比就是"老大"
So, Bobbi's "the boss."
希尔也这么说
Hill said the same.
那辆猎鹰车也是波比的
Bobbi's also the Falcon.
车管所显示她名下有一辆1962福特猎鹰跑车
DMV shows a Ford Falcon '62 sport was registered in her name.
她和约翰尼打算一起把汉克从地道中接出来
So, she and Johnny were gonna get Hank out of that tunnel together.
福特猎鹰是用来逃跑的车
Falcon was the getaway car.
我们知道波比还活着
Thing is, we know Bobbi's still alive,
所以骨头不是老大的
so, those bones aren't the boss's.
也不是汉克的
And we know they're not Hank's.
就只剩下约翰尼了 但他应该死在底特律了
Which leaves Johnny, but he supposedly died in Detroit.
也许没有呢
But maybe not.
底特律没有约翰尼·哈金的死亡证明
There's no death certificate for a Johnny Harkin in Detroit.
也许械斗的事是编出来的
Maybe that knife fight rumor was a sham.
或许他其实死在了地道里
Maybe he died in that tunnel instead.
如果地道里的死者是约翰尼
So, the bones in the tunnel are Johnny.
那汉克在哪里
Where's Hank?
莱尔去哪里了 波比
Where's Lyle, Bobbi?
他去钓鱼了 我正准备去找他
He went fishing. And I'm getting ready to join him.
他看着像个好人
He seems like a nice guy.
很本分
Grounded.
他是个好人 也很聪明
He's a good man. He's smart, too.
浪漫吗
Romance?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表