剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Warfield told us about two other members,
尼克和艾莉森
Nick and Alison.
我们明早去见他们
We got a date with them in the morning.
这些猫怎么了
What's wrong with these cats?
没什么
Nothing.
你还好吧
You okay?
史考特
Scotty?
史考特
Hey, Scotty.
很遗憾
We're sorry.
我跟伊莉莎的母亲说我来拿她的遗物
Yeah, I told Elisa's mom I'd pick up her stuff.
没问题
Oh yeah, of course.
现场照片洗出来了吗
You got the scene photos?
还没有
Not yet.
我想看看
Cuz, uh.. I wanna see them.
没有必要吧
No reason for that.
我想看看 安娜
I wanna see them, Anna.
她留了一封遗书给你
There was a note addressed to you,
我应该留下的 可我复印了一份
supposed to hang on to it, but I got a copy.
在哪里找到的
Where was it?
她的床上
On her bed.
如果你想找人聊聊
Hey, if you wanna talk..
我得走了
Hey, I gotta jet.
-我想帮你 史考特 -我没事
- I wanna help you, Scotty. - I'm good.
尼克 你当年是莫里斯的手下
So, Nick. You were Maurice's muscle back in the day.
我25年前就和他断绝联♥系♥了
I washed myself clean of Maurice Warfield 25 years ago.
但有人还在维持着邪教
Well, someone's keeping the cult alive.
知道是谁吗
Any idea?
抱歉 我已经以主的名义接受过洗礼了
Sorry. I've baptized myself in the name of the lord.
我还以为你俩关系很好
Thought you two were thick as thieves.
曾经是
For a time.
教里有其他可能伤害马修的人吗
Anyone in the cult have a reason to hurt Matthew?
除了沃菲尔德就没有了
No one but Warfield himself.
为什么
Why's that?
虚假的神是会发怒的
False gods can be wrathful.
我们不懂你们邪教的语言
We don't speak cult.
马修在经历了"三天"后 惹怒了他
Matthew crossed him, after his three days.
什么是"三天"
Three days?
入教仪式
Initiation rite.
关在小黑屋里三天
Spend three days in total darkness.
听起来挺有意思
Sounds fun.
马修出来后就知道自己要什么了
Matthew came out knowing just what he wanted.
孩子
Son?
我
I was..
我在黑暗里好孤独
I was so alone in the dark.
不用继续孤独了
You don't have to be.
再也不用了
Not any more.
我还记得过去的一切
I remember. All of it.
忘记回忆
No memories.
没有过去就没有痛苦
No past, no pain.
过去的全都可以放下了
You can let all that go now.
真的吗
I can?
来吧
Come on.
马修
Matthew.
我们想你留下来
We want you to stay here.
和我们一起 如果你愿意
With us. If you want.
真的吗
Really?
你愿意吗
Will you stay?
我要告诉什么是家人
I wanna show you what a family is.
什么是爱
What love is?
我愿意
I want that.
那就选一个人
Then choose someone.
任何人
Anyone.
去爱
To love.
艾莉森
Alison.
艾莉森 过来
Alison. Come on.
可以吗
Is it okay?
马修选了你
Matthew has chosen you.
我爱你
I love you.
她也爱你
And she loves you.
你们有一个月的时间在一起
You'll be together one month,
只有一个月
no more.
明白吗
You understand?
明白
I understand.
艾莉森是沃菲尔德的女人
So this Alison was Warfield's squeeze.
但马修选了她
But Matthew wanted that.
他们遵守了一个月的规定吗
Did they obey the one month rule?
没有
No.
他们相爱了
They fell in love.
你是说沃菲尔德杀了马修
So you're saying Warfield offed Matthew because
因为他过了一个月期限还在"搞"她
he was banging her past the cult expiration date?
我是说他违抗了莫里斯的命令
I'm saying he defied Maurice.
莫里斯不喜欢被违抗
And Maurice did not like to be defied.
这家店不错
You got a nice shop.
-是你的吗 -所有的作品都是我的
- You own it? - All the designs are mine.
我是老板
I work for myself.
你还想马修吗
You still think about Matthew?
你此生挚爱在你面前被人抓走了
The love of your life gets snatched at
然后你再也没有见过他
gunpoint and you never lay eyes on him again.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我听说你是莫里斯的女人
We heard you were Maurice's girl.
他的女人多得是
He had a lot of girls.
有可能你比较特殊吗
Any chance you were special?
他不想马修选择你
He didn't like Matthew choosing you?
不可能 对他来说
No. It was more important to Maurice to
没有比当父亲更重要的事了
be a father figure than anything else.
当你和马修的一月恋情到期的时候
So when your month with Matthew was up...?
莫里斯说我们可以继续在一起
Maurice said we could stay together.
知道有谁还在帮莫里斯掌管邪教吗
Any idea who's keeping the cult going for Maurice now?
他的信众有很多
He had a lot of sway over a lot of people.
他能让你心甘情愿为他赴汤蹈火
Guy could make you follow him into a burning house.
你是怎么进去的
How did he get you?
刚结束一段失败的婚姻
I was at the end of a bad marriage.
他让我觉得我很特别
He made me feel special.
艾莉森 你是怎么
Alison, how do you get out
逃出他手掌心的
from underneath someone like him.
因为马修的死
For me, it was when Matthew died.
我一生最大的损失
Biggest loss of my life.
你觉得马修是自杀吗
You think Matthew killed himself?
我们当年都一团糟
We were all pretty messed up.
如果我们告诉你是谋杀呢
What if we told you now it was a homicide?
那我建议你查查他父亲
I guess I'd ask if you've looked at his dad.
为什么
Why?
我有2个暑假都在这里实习
I spent 2 summers here as a lab tech.
塑造人格
Build character.
碘甲烷
Methyl iodide,
铊
thallium,
氰化物
cyanide.
波尔医生说她看见你进来了
Doctor Boyle said she saw you.
我还以为你是来找我的聊聊的
I thought maybe you came to talk.
我和你早就没什么可聊的了
We ran out of things to talk about a long time ago.
那你来这干什么
Then what are you doing here?
以后你就知道了
You'll find out.
找毒品吗
Looking for narcotics?
你什么意思 我看着像瘾君子吗
What? 'cause I might be a dope fiend, right?
-宝贝 走吧 -她也是那里的人吗
- Baby, let's go. - Is she one of them?
她爱我
She loves me.
那些怪人想控制你 马修
Those zombies are controlling your mind, Matthew.
不 你才是
No, that's your specialty.
你和你妈一样 疯子一个
You're just ike your mother. A total headcase.
别说她坏话
Don't talk about her.
她的缺点全被你遗传了
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表