剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I'm hearing credit card fraud.
-不是我♥干♥的 -是吗
- It wasn't me. - No?
是我老板
It was my boss.
他在索霍区开了家花店 我给他打工
At the flower shop where I worked in SoHo.
花店老板格雷格设计了一个骗局
The owner Greg had a scam.
格雷格就是那个危险的纽约人
So is Greg the dangerous New York guy?
我并不想知道 我只负责传达消息
Actually I don't wanna know. I'm just passing on information.
你怎么跟他说的
So what did you tell him?
那个探员
This detective.
什么都没说
Nothing.
阿莉 我该怎么办
Lil, what should I do?
想怎么办就怎么办
Whatever you want.
只是别让纽约警局的人
I just don't want any more early morning visits
一大早就来找我 好吗
from the NYPD, okay?
警♥察♥局总部
哈姆
Ham.
你紧逼着乔下注
You pushed Joe into making that bet.
输了钱又牢骚满腹
Then whined about wanting your money back when you lost.
我没觉得这有什么不对
I don't feel bad about that.
他欠我钱
He owed me money.
他们都欠我钱
They all did.
我说了 是他欠我钱
I told you that. He owed.
事到如今你还是感到很不爽
Which still bugs you to this day.
-那又怎样 -那又怎样
- So? - So?
我们认为你有杀害乔的动机
That brings us to you having motive, to kill Joe.
也许我该一枪崩了自己
You know, maybe I should just muzzle myself.
崩吧 但崩之前先跟我们走一趟
Yeah, do that. But you're coming with us.
有点同情心吧 我才出来没多久
Oh, have a heart! I'm just breathing the air again.
那你最好有理由让我们相信
You'd better give us a reason to believe
乔不是你杀的
you didn't hunt Joe down.
我确实有理由
I can give you a reason.
但就是不想说
I just don't wanna.
为什么
Why not?
因为
Because,
说出来丢人
it's embarrassing.
-帕蒂 -还我家的钱
- Patty? - I want my money back.
什么钱
What money?
乔抽老千赢的钱
From poker, Joe cheated!
乔不会抽老千
Joe would never cheat!
是啊 乔是圣人 从不干坏事
Oh, that's right. Joe the saint he'd never do anything wrong.
帕蒂 还是回去吧
Pat, let's just go.
你想家里明天断气吗
You want our gas shut off tomorrow?
最好让乔出来
You'd better get Joe.
不然我们就不走
'Cause we're not leaving.
什么事 哈姆
What the hell's goin' on, Ham?
把我的一百块还我
We need that hundred back.
-一百块 -对
- A hundred? - Yes.
不给 已经是我们的了
No, no. That's ours now.
我家孩子这周打♥针♥要用钱
My baby needs his shots this week.
珍妮的脚趾
Jenny's plugging the holes
把运动鞋里垫的纸板都戳穿了
in her Keds with cardboard
米歇尔也需要钱买♥♥作业本
and Micheal needs his workbooks.
现在当面告诉你老婆 我从没骗过钱
You'd better tell your wife here and now I didn't cheat anybody, Ham.
他骗没骗过
Did he or didn't he?
哈姆 回答我
Ham, answer me.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
糟透了
Crap.
当时哈姆跟你提合同的事
You should've quit the mill
你就该离开纺织厂
when Ham told you about the contracts.
跟我提什么事
Told me what?
虽然我没说那么清楚 但是
Well, not in so many words but...
我早知道约翰斯通要卖♥♥掉纺织厂
Look, Joe I knew Johnstone was selling.
我见过他办公室里的出♥售♥合同
In his office I saw the paper work.
什么时候
When?
就在他激♥情♥演讲的前一天
The day before he made his big speech.
你是说约翰斯通那天撒了谎
Saying Johnstone lied that day?
他骗了我们所有人
To all of us guys?
睁眼说瞎话
Without so much as a flinch.
是时候启动备用方案了
Think it's time for Plan B.
他看起来像是被人在肚子上给了一拳
He looked like someone had hit him in the gut.
因为约翰斯通辜负了他
Becuase Johnstone had betrayed him?
乔唯一的缺点
If Joe had one fault,
就是太轻信别人
it's that he trusted people when they gave their word.
他从没想过老板会撒谎
Never crossed his mind the boss man would lie.
你知道备选方案是什么吗
You know what Plan B was?
不知道
Nah.
我知道
I do.
我该说的都说了
I got nothing to hide.
那就来谈谈备选方案
Then let's talk about Plan B.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
布奇 我们知道那宗抢劫案
Butch, we know about the robbery.
你 蒙蒂和乔打算
That you and Monty and Joe were planning
狠狠教训约翰斯通
to stick it to Johnstone.
可能我们是谈过一个计划
So maybe we talked about a plan.
随便聊聊不犯法
Guys can talk.
我们查了85年的警方记录
We also checked police logs from '85.
有人在那个片区见到过乔的卡车
Joe's truck was seen in the area.
目击者是约翰斯通的邻居
Neighbor of Johnstone called it in.
他和另外两个人开着一辆出租车
Two guys in a cab with him.
我想 其中一人就是你
Got a feeling one of'em was you.
我们知道你为什么撒谎
We get why you're lying.
承认参与抢劫
Admitting you did the robbery
就等于承认乔被杀当晚你在场
would put you with Joe at the night of the murder.
但如果你只参与了抢劫 时隔二十年
But if that's all you did, a robbery 20 years ago.
就不必太过担心惩罚
You don't have much to worry about.
-是吗 -是的
- No? - No.
但你得说实话 布奇
But you gotta talk, Butch.
我们可能是非法入侵民宅了
Maybe we trespassed.
非法入侵
Trespassed?
仅此而已
Nothing more.
学院街519号♥
519 College.
就是这里
This is it.
我知道他有一台高保真先锋唱片机
I know there's a Hi-Fi Pioneer turntable,
一台电视 一套上千块的音响
receiver, speakers that gotta be worth a grand.
抵得上两人的房♥贷
That's two mortgage payments right there.
我去卧室看看有什么珠宝
I'll hit the bedroom, get whatever jewelry they've got.
你说有台瓷器柜
You said there was a china cabinet?
在左手第一间
First room on the left.
玛丽从没用过精致的餐具
Mary's never had a nice set of dishes.
老兄
Oh, man...
-怎么了 -我们真要这么做吗
- What? - I don't know about this.
别再扯那一套了 胆小鬼
Hey! Don't start pulling that crap, chicken man.
门没锁
It's unlocked.
分头行动
Ok, let's spread out.
-不 -又怎么了
- Oh, no... - What?
他逃走了
He's gone.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
-小声点 -为什么
- Keep it down! - Why?
现在出声又有什么关系
What's it matter now?
他说的对 蒙蒂
He's right, Monty.
管他呢 这里什么都没有
Who the hell cares? There's not a thing here.
我成了镇上的头号♥傻蛋
Which makes me the biggest turkey in town
因为我竟然相信了他的话
because I believed everything he said!
该死
Damn it!
这个应该挺值钱
That's gotta be worth something.
-怎么把它弄下来 -拉下来
- How do we get it down?- We'll pull it.
把我抬起来
Alright, boost me up.
他说过不会离开肯星顿
He promised he'd stay at Kensington.
不会关闭纺织厂
Promised to keep the mill open.
我们竟然来偷他的灯
Trying to steal a light fixture.
真可悲
It's pitiful.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表