剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I promise.
我不会再对你食言了 苏珊
I'm not breaking any more promises, not to you, Susan.
警官
Officer?
我想我没有超速
I don't think I was speeding.
她在这里干什么
What's she doing here?
什么
Excuse me?
没超速 我警告过你了
No speeding. You got your warning.
你们认为是警♥察♥跟我母亲的死有关吗
You think a cop had something to do with my mother's murder?
我们还不清楚
We don't know yet.
你觉得你能认出他来吗 苏珊
You think you could I.D. Him, Susan?
我根本没看见他
I barely saw him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你♥妈♥的♥遭遇
It wasn't your fault,
不是你的错
what happened to your mom.
如果我可以重回那一刻
If I could have that moment back?
我本可以告诉她的
I would have told her.
什么
What?
告诉她我也爱她
That I loved her, too.
阿莉
Lil...
有发现
Got something.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
有同事找到了一个活口
Boys found a live one.
97年有名女士报案说被警♥察♥绑♥架♥
Woman who reported a cop abduction in '97.
有幸存者
A survivor?
他把我带到这里
He brought me here.
没错
Yeah.
救救我
Help me!
我那晚在酒吧上班 当时正在停车场
I was working at the bar that night, you know, doing a little...
偷闲抽着那什么...
in the parking lot...
这个警♥察♥走过来
When this cop rolled up,
说他要以妨碍治安的罪名把我带走
said he was bringing me in for disorderly conduct.
你看见他的长相了吗
Did you get a look at him?
我那时神志不清
I was wasted.
就算是米老鼠 我也认不出
Could've been Mickey Mouse and I wouldn't have known.
不过我知道他的名字
Got his name, though.
叫什么布罗斯基
Brodsky something.
不过也没什么用
Lot of good it did.
那些警♥察♥看我的表情 就好像是我瞎编的
Cops looked at me like I was making it up.
他们备了案
They filed a report.
之后也没去调查 对吧
They didn't do nothing with it, did they?
这个叫布罗斯基的警♥察♥把你带上车 然后呢
This cop, Brodsky, gets you in the car. Then what?
他一路往前开
He starts driving and driving...
后来停住了
then he stops.
下车
Get out.
我没看到你的脸 警官
I didn't see your face, officer.
我认不出你
I can't I.D you.
我们可以在后座做
We can do it in the back seat.
怎么做都行 我床技很好 我会很卖♥♥力
Any way you want. I'm real good, I'll be real good.
求你别伤害我
Just don't hurt me, please.
别像动物一样犯傻
Don't act dumb like an animal.
别这样 求你
Don't. Please.
别这样 求你 她们总这么说
Don't and please. They always say those words.
准备好逃跑了吗 亚特兰大
Ready to run, Atalanta?
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
亚特兰大是什么
What's Atalanta?
亚特兰大公主
Princess Atalanta.
我小时候听过的一个故事
A story I heard as a kid.
几年前我差点被强♥奸♥
See, a few years ago when I almost got raped,
我根本无能为力
I couldn't do nothing.
只能躺在那里
I just lay there...
等死
waiting to die.
然后我想起了亚特兰大
Then I remembered Atalanta,
陆地上跑得最快的公主
the princess who was the fastest in the land.
想起这个故事 给了我
Gave me the strength to run away,
逃跑的力量
remembering that.
你有没有跟别人说过这事
Did you tell anybody else about that?
没有
No one.
只有我和上帝
Just me and god.
他怎么知道的
How could he know?
找到彼得·布罗斯基了 在蒙大拿州孤峰
Found Peter Brodsky in Butte, Montana.
20年没来过费城了
Hasn't been in Philly for 20 years.
确定吗
We sure?
他和他妻子84年离开了镇上
Him and his wife left town for good in '84.
他在一次任务时中枪
He was shot on the job.
从那以后一直坐在轮椅上
Been in a wheelchair since.
那是有人知道布罗斯基退役了
So someone knew Brodsky was out of commission.
盗用了他的身份
And stole his identity.
他知道这些女人之前
Well, he knew these women were
是案件的幸存者 知道她们都还击了
victimized before, that they all fought back.
还知道她们是如何自卫的
And how they defended themselves.
蒂娜·詹姆斯用的是催泪瓦斯
Tina James with tear gas.
其他人也可能知道 她的父亲知道
Other people could've known. Her old man knew.
但他还知道那首歌♥ 史考特 知道它对珍妮特很重要
But he knew the song, Scotty, and what it meant to Janet.
她报案时跟警♥察♥说了那首歌♥
She told the cops about the song.
可是亚特兰大呢 他怎么会知道的
But Atalanta? How'd he know about that?
他知道那首歌♥ 催泪瓦斯 还有...
Well, he knows about the song and the tear gas and...
童年的故事 因为这也写在报告里
the childhood story because it's in the report.
他看了这些报告
He's reading these reports.
我们假设他不是警♥察♥
Well, let's say he ain't a cop,
但他能看到报告
but he's got access.
还有谁有权限
Well, who else would have access
看到报告 窃取到警♥察♥的身份
to the reports, to a cop's identity?
很感谢你过来 乔治
I appreciate you coming up here, George.
我们希望你能帮助我们
We're hoping you can help us.
这个案子我们想征询些新看法
See, we're looking for fresh eyes on this thing.
当然 尽管说
Sure. Fire away.
谁看过所有这些报告
Who could've read all these reports?
我是说 你仔细想想
I mean, you see the back and forth.
谁有权限看到所有这些
Who has access to all that?
我是管♥理♥员♥ 谁要查阅都得经过我
I'm the gatekeeper, everyone goes through me.
所以你是唯一一个能看过所有备案的人
So you're the only one who has access to the 49s?
我管理严格
And I run a tight ship.
我弄不明白的是他挑选的这些女人
What stumps me is the women he picks.
都会反抗
Fighters.
我们大多数丈夫都领教过她们的厉害
Most of us, we already got the ball and chain.
如果你有心杀了她 那就不同了
Well, might be different if you were looking to kill her.
是这样吗
That so?
他恨女人
He hates women.
因为他母亲专横
Because of his mother who was domineering,
控制欲强 连环杀手的基本心理
controlling. Serial killer 101.
你看过的东西不少 乔治
You read a lot, huh, George?
这是我的工作
It's what I do.
花了不少时间在这些记录
Spend a lot of time with those records,
研究这些死去的女人
reading about our dead women.
是啊 比读小说好多了 对吧
Yeah, it's better than fiction, right?
怎么会
How so?
没有人看这些
No one reads them,
没有人在乎她们
no one cares about them.
除了我
But me.
对了
Oh, by the way?
你们搜我家只会一无所获
You're not gonna find anything in my house.
这里没有一根头发 没有脏盘子
Not a hair out of place. No dirty dishes,
没有脏衣服 什么都没有
no stained laundry, nothing.
他肯定得在哪里把血迹洗掉
He had to wash the blood off somewhere.
现场调查组正在查排水道
CSU's pulling the drains now.
他们要给他的衣服除尘验指纹
They're dusting his clothes for prints.
如果死者还击了 也许我们能有所发现
If our victims fought back, maybe we get lucky.
这里连灰尘都没有
I'm not even getting dust here.
你打猎吗 尼克
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表