剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Never ...
从没如此入神地想着前一夜遇到的人
pictured someone so vivid from the night before,
我坐过站了
I missed my stop.
等意识到的时候 已经走过了五英里
Went 5 miles out of my way before I realized.
你不烦我吗
You ain't sick of me?
感觉你才刚到
Feels like you just got here.
琳赛·蔡斯对你真不厚道 蒂米
Lindsay Chase treated you real bad, Timmy.
-引你上钩 -我 受不了别人耍我
- Led you on. - Me, I can't stand a tease.
你面对现实 你该给她点教训
You go down the rope, you should deliver.
你告诉她了吗
You tell her that?
你那晚去琳赛家说出心里话了吗
You go to Lindsay's house that night and tell her your terms?
-没 -这样高人一等的淑女
- No. - High class lady like that,
我想她一定嘲笑你了
I bet you she laughed in your face.
-她没取笑我 -她可对你俩来电的事撒谎了
- She wasn't teasing me. - She lied about the sparks.
对 可那是当着她朋友的面
Yeah, but in front of her friend.
她朋友不在场时 有事发生吗
Something happened when her friend wasn't around?
凯蒂来凑热闹前 我和琳赛无话不谈
Before Kitty had to butt in, Lindsay and me were confidants.
是吗
Is that so?
她告诉我那栋大宅子里的真实情况
She told me about how it really was in that big fancy house.
表面富丽堂皇
It's all roses on the outside,
在里面她却以泪洗面
but inside she was crying.
哭什么 蒂米
About what, Timmy?
她丈夫 虽然有个完美太太
Her husband, inspite of having a grade A wife,
但还有个情妇
had a dish on the side.
史蒂文·蔡斯有女友
Steven Chase had a girlfriend?
把琳赛伤得不轻
Hurt Lindsay especially bad.
因为是她的朋友
Cuz it was her friend.
叫什么黛安的
Some Diane girl.
黛安
Diane?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
这么说 医生和黛安有一腿
So it was the doc and Diane, huh?
那她丈夫死在医生的手术台上的事或许另有蹊跷
Puts a new spin on her husband dying on his table.
我想我弄明白了 医生
I think I figured it out, doc.
你生存的方式 唯我论
The way you live, solipsism.
我不是常青藤毕业的 不过我学会了一两件事
Oh, I'm not Ivy Leavue, but I pick up a thing or two.
你相信自己是世上唯一真实存在的
It's a belief that you're the only thing that really exists.
-我知道那词的意思 -是你的世界
- I know what it means. - It's your world.
你只活在自己的世界 对吗
We're just living in it. Sound right?
-不是 -你和黛安·摩尔有一腿
- No, it doesn't. - You had an affair with Diane Moore.
对
Yes.
你之前没说
Left that part out.
为什么要说
I wonder why.
就在你妻子中枪前几个月
Her husband dies on your operating table
她丈夫死在你的手术台上
just months before your wife gets shot,
为你和黛安让道
clearing the way for you and Diane.
-不是 -不是吗
- No. - No?
他是死在我的手术台上 可我不是故意的
Yes, it happened. No, I didn't plan it.
都两个人死了 不过谁管呢 这是你的世界
Two dead people and all, but who cares it's your world.
你自取所需
You get what you want.
-黛安 -艾伦的死毁了我的生活
- Diane. - Alan dying ruined my life.
-那是因为她跟你翻脸 -错
- That's cuz she turned on you. - Wrong.
而陪审团又不信
And the jury didn't buy
你的拙劣口供 就判了你终身监禁
your lame story and sent you away forever.
突然间世界不以你为中心了
Suddenly the world didn't revolve around you.
我们的婚外情不是来真的
The affair was nothing.
把琳赛伤得够深 去找陌生人倾诉
Hurt Lindsay enough to bring it up to a virtual stranger.
-什么陌生人 -叫蒂米的年轻人
- What stranger? - Young buck named Timmy.
彻头彻尾的废人 可他爱琳赛
Loser to the core. But he loved Lindsay.
我爱琳赛
I loved Lindsay.
搞她朋友真是再甜蜜不过的表达爱意的方式了
Nothing says that sweeter than banging her friend.
那段时光大家都放任自私
The times were indulgent, selfish...
我也随波逐流
I caught up in it.
在你放任自私的时候
Well, while you were being selfish and indulgent,
你的妻子放下身价
your wife was down on the ground
努力赚钱养家
with the rest of us, trying to scrape out a living.
-什么意思 -她在贩毒
- What do you mean? - She was dealing drugs,
计划偷盗你家来骗保
planning to rip off your house to get the insurance money.
什么
What?
琳赛
Lindsay?
她不顾一切
She was desperate.
为了救你
To save you.
那我们俩都到了最低谷
Then we both hit our lowest point.
有趣的是 那时我们又重新找到了对方
Funny thing is that's when we found each other again.
史蒂文 你关着灯做什么
Steven, what are you doing on the dark?
我毁了我们的生活
I ruined our lives.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你穿成这样是去见谁
Who are you dressed like that for?
-没人 -你在和人交往吗
- No one. - You seeing someone?
-不 史蒂文 把枪给我 -我不会怪你
- No, Steven, give me the gun. - I wouldn't blame ya.
求你 把枪给我
Please, give it to me.
没有我
Without me,
你可以重新生活
you can get your life back.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
我们
Us.
我想你
I miss you.
你走了
If you leave,
我不知道我会怎么样
I don't know what will happen to me.
我太迷茫了
I've been so lost.
我只想离开这里 好吗
I just want to get away from here, okay?
好
Okay.
亲爱的 好
Honey, yes.
我们卖♥♥掉房♥子 远走高飞
We'll sell the house and we'll leave.
好吗
Okay?
我只想和你在一起
I just wanna be with you.
和我一起上楼吗
Will you go upstairs with me?
你去吧 我马上就来
You go. I'll be right there.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
我爱你
I love you.
我上了楼
I went upstairs and
听到枪响
heard the shot.
我和琳赛就这样完了
End of Lindsay and me.
你说电♥话♥响了两声
You said the phone rang twice.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
响两声挂断 那是你的信♥号♥♥ 迈克
Two rings and hang up. That was your signal, Mike.
不过买♥♥卖♥♥没成 记得吗
Except the deal was off, remember?
那怎么会有一通电♥话♥
Then how come we have a phone call
从高地的一家便利店打过来
coming from a convenient store in Highland.
就在琳赛遇害前几分钟
Minutes before Lindsay's murder.
-我不懂 -你的计划在行动
- You tell me. - Your plan was in motion.
你居然告诉我们你没参与
You telling us you weren't part of it.
希望你们不止这一个证据
I hope you got more than a phone call.
你怕我们浪费你的时间吗 迈克
You afraid we're wasting your time, Mike?
就好像琳赛浪费你的时间
Like Lindsay wasted yours.
你没回答我
You didn't answer me.
你们只有这个证据吗
Is this all you have?
不是
No, it ain't.
我们只是浪费时间查你的财务
We were just wasting our time looking into your finances
发现了点有趣的东西
and came up with something interesting.
看来多尔蒂集团
Seems Doherty Systems has
一直在收凯瑟琳沙龙的付款
been receiving payments from Katarine Salon.
从八十年代早期起
Since the early '80s.
凯蒂为什么一直在付钱给迈克
Now why would Kitty be paying Mike?
-真是令人费解 -对
- That's pretty mysterious. - Yeah.
你们俩私下成家了吗 迈克
You two secretly family, Mike?
无可奉告
I ain't talking.
好吧
Okay.
-我们找凯蒂谈 -那应该很容易
- We'll talk to Kitty. - That should be easy.
你也知道美发师的德行 个个能说会道
You know how these hairdressers are. Talk, talk, talk.
我当时在场
I was there.
是吗
Were you?
可我没杀她
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表