剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
这个小家伙都知道没什么好怕的
this little guy knows there's nothing to be afraid of.
恕我不能配合你
Look, I can't help you.
你有枪♥支♥许可证吗
You got a permit for that?
有 和你的一样
Yeah, same one you got.
我是费城警局凶案组的
I work homocide, Philly PD.
怎么不早说
You could've offered that up.
你又没问
Well, you could've asked.
那么 "探员"
So, 'detective'.
你到底要不要告诉我你妹妹在哪里
Are you gonna tell me where your sister is or what?
那你能告诉我是什么事吗
You gonna tell me what this is about?
不能说
No can do.
那我也不能说
Me neither.
你可是发过誓要维护♥法♥律的权威
I know you must've sworn an oath to uphold the law.
你不也是
Same as you.
没错
Right.
但有时 面对家人
But sometimes, with family...
我知道该怎么做
I know what I gotta do.
钉鞋已经破得不成样子了
Those climbing spikes are pretty bad ass.
它们是我心头痛
More like a pain in my ass.
我不适合干这个
I'm not cut out for this.
老了就更干不了了
Not to mention too old.
蒙蒂
So, Monty.
我开始重新调查乔的谋杀案
I'm looking back at Joe's murder.
不是抢劫案吗
Wasn't robbery?
詹姆斯·霍根为我们提供了新线索
We got a new angle from James Hogan.
他是乔的侄子
Joe's nephew?
乔的婚礼上我见过他
Oh yeah, I remember that kid from Joe's wedding.
那时候你们关系还不错吧
Back when you were on better terms?
-什么意思 -你参加了乔的婚礼
- What do you mean? - You and Joe at the wedding.
却没出现在他的葬礼
Word is you were a no-show for his funeral.
没错 是这样
Yeah, right.
能讲讲原因吗
You wanna tell me why?
不是很想讲
Not particularly.
乔的妻子认为
Joe's wife thinks
原因在于那个没成功的出租车生意
it was over a taxi service idea that didn't fly.
和这件事有关系吗
That have anything to do with it?
有
Yeah.
一切都因它而起
Everything.
乔
Hey, Joe.
给你看最后一次
Here you go, last check.
我也要看
That means, me too.
有新的招工名额吗
Any jobs come in?
别又跟我说要参加培训之类的话
And don't start talking about any of that training stuff either.
有个新职位
There is one new listing.
-干什么的 -治安官
- What's it for? - A constable.
到底是干什么的
What the hell's that?
下驱逐令的
Serving eviction notices?
谢了
Oh, thank you.
我要是有一天干了那差事
You see me doing that,
你尽管冲我后脑勺抡锤
take a ball peen hammer to the back of my head.
你去哪里了
Where have you been, huh?
咱们还有一大堆事要做
We got a boatload of stuff to do.
我刚才跟布奇说
I was telling Butch,
一切顺利的话
if everything goes right
我们最晚下周就能靠出租车赚钱了
we can be running fares by top of next week.
怎么了
What?
我有个坏消息
I got bad news.
其实也算是好消息
And good. I guess.
说
Spill it.
塞缪尔叔叔在他的修鞋铺
My Uncle Samuel said he would make room for me
给我找了份差事
at his shoe repair shop.
不行
No way.
不行 你不能临阵脱逃
No way. You're not chickening out.
我已经上班了
I already started.
从今天早晨开始
This morning.
蒙蒂 我们可都指着这个活
Monty, everything's riding on this.
我们的后路全断了
It's bone dry out there.
-兄弟们 我还要养家 -谁不是
- Guys, I got a family to feed. - We all do.
乔的一千二会打水漂的
Joe's gonna lose his twelve hundred.
玛丽下个月就生了 我得准备钱
Mary's having the baby next month, I gotta have cash!
滚蛋吧 你个胆小鬼
Screw your chicken ass outta here.
我会滚的
I would,
但得带走我的钱
I need my check.
等我回来
I'm gonna come back,
就把这里烧个精光
I'm gonna burn this place down!
布奇一直在嚷嚷
Butch was the one who did all the yelling.
乔什么都没说
But Joe's silence,
但他的沉默胜过千言万语
that's what said the most.
表示你们的友谊结束了
It was the end of your friendship.
得知他去世
When he died,
我就知道他不想让我出现在他的葬礼
I knew he wouldn't have wanted me at his funeral.
我尊重他的意愿
I had to respect that.
那你和布奇关系怎么样
What about you and Butch?
也不能说
Can't say that, uh-
他彻底原谅了我
he was all that forgiving either.
好吧 蒙蒂 我暂时没有问题了
Okay, Monty. That's all for now.
那我就上去了
Guess I'm going up now.
布奇来了
Butch is here.
就是另一个没参加乔葬礼的朋友
The other missing friend at Joe's funeral.
拉什 你男友
Rush, your boyfriend.
又打来了
Again.
你去接吧 我和尼克去和布奇谈
Why don't you go tie that up. Nick and I can talk to Butch.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
詹姆斯 我得和你保持距离
James, there's boundries I have to keep.
频繁写信和打电♥话♥不合适
That goes for the letters, and the phone.
上次你来见我 有件事我忘了问
I just, I forgot to ask you something when you were here.
问吧
Okay.
谁伤害了你
Who hurt you?
什么
What?
你和一年前不太一样
You seem different than a year ago.
才没有
I'm not.
别狡辩了
Yeah, you are.
听着 詹姆斯 别和我讨论这事
Look, James. We can't do this.
那我叔叔的案子有进展吗
So, did you find anything about my uncle's murder?
我们正在查他的朋友们
Ah, we're just now tracking down his pals.
蒙蒂
Monty?
对
Yeah.
你认识他
You know him?
认识 我14岁的时候
Yeah, when I was fourteen
乔和他带我参观过纺织厂
Joe and Monty showed me around the mill.
我当时觉得那环境挺好
I thought it was neat but,
但蒙蒂让我别跟他一样
Monty said not to be like him.
他这辈子生在纺织厂 死也死在纺织厂
Said he was born in the mills, was going to die in the mills.
还说认真读书 才会幸福
Said I'd be happier if I kept my nose in the books.
或许我该听他的话
Probably should've took his advice.
好了 詹姆斯 我要挂了
Alright, James. I have to run.
记得去年在火车站吗
Last year at the train stop?
你说你是我的
You said you were my girl?
记得
I know.
你是说着玩的吗
Was that just a trick?
不是
No.
那你是什么意思
So what'd you mean by that?
意思是咱们是朋友 詹姆斯
That we were friends, James.
也仅仅是朋友
But that's all.
你很善良 知道吗
Your heart's good, you know that?
我没那个福气
And if it's not going to be me,
希望你能找到知己
I hope you find someone you can talk to.
就是它了
That's the one.
衬衫不错 布奇
Sharp looking shirt, Butch.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表