剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
13道 所以呢
13. So what?
13级台阶
13 steps.
72年时你是乔治的邻居
You were George's neighbor back in '72?
我的卧室就在那里 和他对着
My bedroom was right there. Across from his.
我们都管这房♥子叫鬼屋
A haunted house. It's what we called it.
为什么
Why?
每晚阁楼里都会传来巨大的音乐声
Night after night, music would be blaring out of the attic.
不停地放无聊的歌♥
Real sappy songs, over and over.
你和乔治是朋友吗
But you and George were friends?
也不算吧
Wouldn't call it that.
就是晚上玩玩手电筒
We just fooled around with our flashlights at night.
莫尔斯电码
Morse code.
什么电码
What kind of morse?
你好 再见 求助之类的
Hi, Bye, SOS, dumb stuff like that.
我家人要是发现会杀了我的
My folks would've killed me if they found out.
没人想让孩子和乔治一起玩
No one wanted their playing with George.
乔治他妈被杀当晚
And you were doing this morse code thing
你在和他传莫尔斯电码
the night George's mother was killed?
乔治一直没回复
George never coded me back.
所以我去看看出了什么事
So I went over to see why.
这种孤僻女肯定把钱藏在床垫下面
Shut-ins like her always have banks stashed under their mattresses.
-确定她一个人在家吗 -确定
- Sure she's alone, man? - Yeah, sure.
她的眼神好似穿透了我
It was like she was looking right through me.
然后呢
Then what?
然后那两人用撬棍撬窗户
Then the guys started in on her window with a crowbar.
我跑回家了
I ran back home.
多谢配合 埃尔文
Thanks for coming out here, Elvin.
杰弗里斯说西蒙的台阶上有刀痕
You know, Jeffries said Simone had these knife marks on all her stairways, right?
13道 正好13级台阶
13 marks and 13 steps.
乔治说这是为了帮她
And George said he made those marks to help her.
所以呢
Okay, so what?
西蒙的眼神透过了埃尔文是因为她看不见
Simone looked past Elvin because she couldn't see him.
乔治他妈是瞎子
George's mother was blind.
所以乔治才对死者的眼睛这么执着
That's why George's fixation with the victim's eyes.
他妈是瞎子
His mother was blind.
墙上的刀痕对她来说就是扶手
Knife marks in the wall were kind of crude rail for her.
别人都不知道她看不见
And no one else knew about her blindness.
她很孤僻
She was a shut-in.
很少和外界接触
Barely came in contact with the outside world.
-窗户上的指纹有匹配记录了 -谁
- Got a hit on those window prints. - Yeah?
雅各布·莱昂纳多
Jacob Leonardo.
他被关在宾州艾伦伍德联邦监狱
He's locked up in Allenwood Federal Pen.
开你的车去 我的送修了
We're taking your ride, mine is in the shop.
公路之旅 "真好"
Road trip, great.
是因盗窃入狱吗
This Leonardo doing time for burglary?
强♥奸♥
Rape.
前科档案和我胳膊一样长
Has a rap sheet as long as my arm.
孩子 奶奶 中间形形色♥色♥的人都有
Kids, grandmas, all 51 flavors in between.
用皮带捆住受害人
Uses his belt to gag his victims.
这哥们可真"浪漫"
Real Romeo, this guy.
最好是在牢里也被人"浪漫"一把
Better be getting back some of that love in lockup.
不知道你的牢友们听说你强♥奸♥盲女后杀人
Wonder what kind of prison justice you'll get
会怎么收拾你
when they hear you raped and killed a blind lady.
-什么 -1972年
- What are talking about? - 1972 job.
-我毫不知情 -不知情
- I know nothing about it. - No?
我们在她窗户上找到你的指纹
Cuz we lifted your prints from her window.
找到又怎样
Prints. So what?
没准我在那干过活
Maybe I worked at the house.
还取到了强♥奸♥犯的精♥液♥
Plus we got the rapist's semen.
我们今天来取你的头发和血样
And we're taking hair and blood samples from you today.
-谁说的 -搜查令
- Says who? - My warrant.
要是谋杀罪成立
And with a murder conviction,
你这辈子都得蹲监狱了
you're stuck in this crap hole for life.
那女的不是我杀的 是他
I didn't kill the girl, he did.
-谁 -带我去她家的那人
- Who? - Guy who set it up.
-什么人 -我在跑道上遇到的混混
- What guy? - Some low life that I met at the track.
我们当时连输几场 他说
We was on a losing streak and he says
有办法偷到某贱♥人♥的钱
he knows a way to make off with some bitch's life savings.
你就跟着他干了
And you just followed along.
警官
Look, man.
我一向只强♥奸♥
My thing is rape.
想着小偷小摸 也不错
Figured I cop a feel, some change.
但我绝不杀人
I didn't do murder.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here, man.
别出声 她会听见的
Be quiet or she'll hear you.
-该死的 -谁啊
- Damn. - Who's there?
蠢材 你干什么
You idiot. What are you doing?
她和史蒂夫·旺达一样看不见
She's blind like Stevie Wonder.
计划不是这样
This wasn't the plan.
-别管计划了 -不可能
- Forget the plan. - No way.
-我不要趟这浑水 -那你走吧
- I'm not gonna be a part of this. - Then leave.
只剩你和我了 海伦·凯勒
It's just me and you, Helen Keller.
我认得你的声音
I know your voice.
我知道你是谁 你是带走乔治的人
I know who you are. You're the one who took George away.
无论如何得杀人灭口了
You gotta kill her now.
我说真的 出去
I mean it. Get out.
皮带 他 她
The belt, it was him, her.
还有枪 我走之前就看到这些
The gun, that was the last I saw.
社保局的混♥蛋♥ 当晚稍早去过死者家
Jerk from DHS, gets the lay of the land earlier that night.
-李 -关键在于人不是我杀的
- Lee. - Point is it wasn't me who killed the girl.
李的武器是什么
What kind of weapon did Lee have?
很不错
Sweet piece.
柯尔特自动手♥枪♥ 点22口径
Colt automatic .22.
护林者系列
Woodsman series.
你的枪和杀死西蒙·马科斯的枪一样 李
You owned the same kind of gun that killed Simone Marks, Lee.
你居然信那罪犯的话
You buying that con's story?
你这种人才是社会渣滓
You're the worse kind of scum.
装成好心社工的样子上门
Come into people's homes as the do good and social worker.
其实是暗地里探路
But on the side, you're casing the joint.
你那晚在西蒙家抢劫
Did something go wrong with your robbery that night?
出了意外吗
Later at Simone's.
比如什么
Like what?
比如她认得你 你的声音
Like she knew you, your voice.
所以必须杀她灭口
So you had to kill her.
我没有 我发誓
I didn't. Swear it.
没有
No?
那你在她家干什么了
Then what did you do in that house?
就你们俩在屋里
We know it was just you and her.
关键就在这
That's the thing.
不止我和她
It wasn't just me and her.
我不会伤害你
I ain't gonna hurt you.
知道吗 女士
Understand, lady?
你想怎么样
What do you want with me?
-没人会知道的 -你要干什么
- No one's gotta know about this. - What are you gonna do?
下流事吗
Dirty acts?
你是为这个来的吗
Isn't that why you're here?
我这就走 行吧
Hey, I'm leaving, okay?
来干下流肮脏的事
To do dirty, filthy acts.
把你那恶心玩意插♥进♥来
Put your disgusting thing inside me.
小点声
Keep your voice down.
再制♥造♥一个那样的怪物
Making another monster, another one like him?
罪恶来了
It's darkness.
他总是会回来
It always comes back.
我把枪扔那里 跑了
Left my gun there. I tailed out.
你确定听到阁楼传来音乐声
Are you sure you heard that music coming from the attic?
开什么玩笑
You kidding?
把我吓得半死
Scared the hell out of me.
罪恶总会回来
The darkness always comes back.
她说的是乔治
She was talking about George.
他当时在家
He was in the house.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表