剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Nothing happened?
科林跟我一起坐在钢琴边
Colin was sitting with me at the piano.
开始讲他妈妈的事
Started talking about his mom.
说他很爱她
How he loved her.
就像爱我一样
Just like he loved me.
我感动了
I felt for him.
就让他亲我
So I let him kiss me.
-然后麦克进来了 -误会了
- Then Mac came in. - Got the wrong idea?
-是的 -但你没有澄清事实
- Yes. - But you didn't try to give him the right one?
-我不能 -为什么
- I couldn't. - Why not?
因为我那时很傻
Because I was stupid.
因为我怕别人说闲话
Because I thought what'll people say.
莉娅是个贱♥货♥
Leah's a slut.
喜欢跟弱智儿鬼混
Leah wants to make it with the retard.
麦克以为我被他侵犯了
Mac assumed if he attacked me.
我没有否认
I went along.
你父母出面后仍然没澄清吗
Even when your parents got involved?
我以为 也许科林应该离开学校
I thought, maybe Colin should leave the school.
也许该去别的地方
Maybe somewhere else.
那对他有好处
That'll be nice to him.
结果不是这样
It didn't work out like that.
是的
No.
你为什么会打报♥警♥电♥话♥呢
How did you end making that 911 call?
这里好冷 科林
It's freezing in here, Colin.
是的
Yeah.
-能把灯打开吗 -我不应该见你的
- How about some light? - I'm not suppposed to see you.
威尔逊先生让我来的
Mr Wilson asked me to come.
我很喜欢他 但是...
I like him a lot. But
他很想你
he really misses you.
对你做的事 我真对不起
I'm sorry for what I did.
不 科林
No, Colin.
我对不起你
I'm sorry.
我撒谎了
I lied.
是吗
You did?
是的
Yes.
我说你做了坏事
I said something bad happened,
但没有
but it didn't.
我告诉你可以亲我的
I told you you could kiss me.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你还没吃午饭吗
Have you had lunch?
我不可以打开冰箱或橱柜
I'm not supposed to open the fridge or the cupboards.
我得等妈妈
I'm supposed to wait for mom.
-她去哪里了 -在洗澡
- Where is she? - Taking a bath.
洗了很久
A long one.
有多久
How long?
她两天前进去的
She went in 2 days ago.
照顾你的那个人呢
Where's that guy that takes care of you?
在佛蒙特
In Vermont.
但我不可以打搅她洗澡
But I'm not suposed to interrupt when she's in the bath.
如果妈妈病重 我就得跟他去佛蒙特
I'm gonna go to Vermont with him. If mom gets really sick.
萨拉险些死掉
Sarah was practically dead.
她失去知觉一天半了
She had been unconscious for a day and a half.
科林被社保局带走了吗
And Colin got swept away by Social Services?
他们说会给他找个合适的地方
They said they'd take him to the proper place.
科林以为自己会去内森那里
Colin thought he was gonna live with Nathan?
我不知道是不是真的
I don't know if it was true.
可能又是一个谎言
Or just another lie someone told him.
这是个错误 莉娅
It was mistake, Leah.
就谎言而言
As far as lies go,
你撒的谎不是最差的
yours isn't the worst.
好了 别再冷战了 阿莉
Okay. Hey, enough with the Ice Queen, Lil.
-有话直说好吗 -我没什么好说的
- Just hit me with it, all right. - I got nothing to say.
你放下这件事最好不过 但你没放下
What, you wanna drop this thing? Great, but you ain't dropping.
你成天对我冷言冷语
You're giving me daggers all day long.
我不应该吗
And you don't deserve that?
阿莉
Lil,
我是成年人
I'm an adult.
我跟人约会不需要你来批准
I don't need your permisison to go out with someone.
那不是随便谁 她是我妹妹
It's not someone, It's my sister.
那又跟你有什么关系
So what's that to you?
你当着我面撒谎
You lied to my face.
你当着所有人的面问我
You asked in front of everybody.
我当着老大和维拉的面怎么说
I'm gonna say with Vera and the boss right there?
是的 我和克里斯有一腿
Yeah, yeah, Chris and me are stepping out.
好吧 你说的对
Okay. You're right.
-撒谎是正确选择 -我可以决定约会对象 阿莉
- Lying was the right thing. - I'm gonna see who I want, Lil.
很好 很好 上帝保佑你
Great. Great, god bless.
你9年前的心结我打不开
I can't help whatever happened 9 years ago.
她是麻烦精
She's trouble.
-但她对来说不是 -没问题 史考特 不过
- Well, maybe to me, she's not. - Fine, Scotty, but
跟酒吧女厮混
horning it out with cocktail
也无法让你去世的女友回到身边
waitress won't bring back your dead girlfriend.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
我们查到内森
Turns out, Nathan was more
并非如他自己所说 对科林的未来不关心
active in seeing to Colin's future than he said.
怎么回事
Yeah, how?
佛蒙特的档案显示 他申请过做科林的监护人
Old records in Vermont show he applied to be Colin's guardian.
佛蒙特 他在那里上学
Vermont. That's where he was going to school.
他在米德贝利登记申请家庭住宿
A registrar in Middleberry has his request for family housing.
以便让科林跟他一起住
So Colin could live with him.
他告诉我这只是份兼♥职♥
Well, he told me it was just a job.
说萨拉和科林让他付出太多
That Sarah and Colin were getting to be too much for him.
他想跳出来 但是却越陷越深
He might have worn it out, but he was just getting deeper in.
我不明白 我全都讲了
I don't understand. I've told you everything.
你没讲过你曾申请做科林的监护人
You didn't tell us you tried to get custody of Colin.
-我觉得这不重要 -是吗
- I didn't think it was important. - Really?
我可不这么认为
Cuz I think the opposite. I think
我认为你故意隐瞒 因为你心里有鬼
you tried to hide it, cuz you know what it was.
你感觉被缠住了
You felt trapped.
如果被科林拖累 这一辈子就完了
You got stuck with Colin, your whole life would get ripped away.
对 但怎么能拒绝一个垂死的女人
Yeah, but how'd he say no to a dying woman?
-不是这么回事 -她要给你判无期徒刑
- That's not how it was. - She was handing you a life sentence.
你没勇气离他们而去
You didn't have the guts to just turn your back on them.
所以除掉科林是唯一的办法
So your only way out was to get rid of Colin.
-看完电影把他甩掉 -永远甩掉
- Losing him at the movies. - Losing for good.
我爱科林
I loved Colin.
我想照顾他
I wanted to take him.
-但他们不允许 -谁不允许
- But they wouldn't let me. - Who wouldn't?
有关部门
The responsible agencies.
有一天早上我接到电♥话♥ 说我太年轻
We got the call at morning. I was too young,
-没有必要的技能 -照顾未成年人的技能吗
- lacked the necessary skills. - To care for a minor?
有特殊情况的未成年人
A minor with special needs.
还潜在性侵的危险
Who posed to possible sexual threat.
如果我年纪大一些
If only I had been older.
-如果他没袭击那个女孩 -内森 他没有
- If he hadn't attacked that girl. - Nathan, he didn't.
莉娅让事态失控
Leah let the story get out of hand.
-如果萨拉知道是这样 -情况会不同吗
- Well, if Sarah had known that. - It would've been different?
她努力为他争取
She fought so hard for him.
谁都不可能更卖♥♥力了
I don't think anyone could've fought harder.
但她病了
But she was sick.
-最终放弃了 -我们两个都不在的话
- And finally had to give up. - With both of us gone,
这个世界会将他生吞活剥
the world was gonna eat him alive.
而我们无法阻止
And we couldn't to anything to stop it.
但你们可以做一件事
But you could do one thing.
那晚是萨拉让你带他去铁轨的吗
Did Sarah ask you to take him to the tracks that night?
从没直说过
It was never specific.
今天怎么样
How'd it go today?
结束了
It's the end.
这个疗程吗 他们有新的治疗方案吗
With this round? They're starting something new?
不 内森 他们给我一份临终关怀注册表
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表