剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
my kid should get it, not the gay guy.
你所谓的奇迹是什么
What miracle do you mean?
那个叫杰夫的说他有路子
That guy Jeff said he had
能把他男友弄进一个临床测试性项目
a way to get his boyfriend into a drug trial,
-也许能救他的命 -怎么救
- maybe save him. - How?
我也不知道 但他们一直在争这个问题
I don't know, but they kept arguing about it.
病了的那个说
The sick guy saying,
"这不值得 我接受死亡的命运了"
'It's not worth it, I accept my death'.
我想 你死了正好
I'm thinking, you accept your death, great.
赶紧把药给我儿子
Give my kid the drug.
怎样才能进入临床试验
How do you get access to these drug trials?
四处拉关系 结识董事会成员
Connections, clout, know a board member,
给医院提供赞助
be a major donor to the hospital.
你说的是哪家医院
What hospital are you talking about?
宾州医院
Penn General.
他们那里做了许多相关研究
They do a lot of research there.
杰夫的老爸是宾州医院董事会成员之一
Jeff's father's on the board of directors for Pennsylvania General.
那必须是个主要赞助人了
That qualifies as a major donor.
赞助了好多年
Has been for years.
这么说杰夫需要靠他父亲才有可能救阿蒂
So Jeff needs dad to save Artie's life potentially.
可是他和他爸有隔阂
Only Jeff and dad are estranged.
可杰夫愿意不惜一切 他和阿蒂深爱彼此
But Jeff will do anything. He and Artie are in love.
这也正是为什么他父亲拒绝他
Which is why dad will say no.
那个作家芬奇告诉杰夫
That writer Finch told jeff
他手里有杰夫父亲的把柄
he had something that could ruin his dad.
也许杰夫问出了那些把柄
Maybe Jeff asked him what the dirt was
他就可以自己威胁他爸
so he could throw it at dad himself.
不管他爸愿不愿意 我们都得跟他谈谈
We gotta talk to the old man whether he likes it or not.
你觉得一个父亲会杀死自己的儿子
You think a father would kill his son
来保住他的生意
to save his business empire?
有什么不会
Why not?
对他父亲来说 杰夫早就死了
Jeff was dead to him already.
肯先生 杰夫死前有没有来求过你帮助
Did Jeff come to you for help before he died, Mr. Kern?
他打过电♥话♥ 说要跟我见面
He called, asked if we could meet.
说有很重要的事
Said it was important.
我让他求我
I made him beg.
我那时很混♥蛋♥
I was a jerk.
爸 别这么说
Dad, don't say that.
抱歉这么说
Sorry, if it offends you.
你俩见面时发生了什么
What happened when you two met?
我们没见成
We didn't.
他在约好见面的前一晚遇害了
He was murdered the night before.
这么说你不知道他想跟你说的是什么
So you don't know what he wanted to talk about?
是啊 永远不会知道了
No and I never will.
杰夫应该是想要你的帮助救治阿蒂
I think Jeff wanted you to help Artie
把他弄到宾州医院的临床药物试验项目里
get into the drug trial at Penn General.
行了 你说过了
Yes, you've told me.
那你会怎么做
What would've you said?
我当然不会答应
I would've said no.
但阿蒂还是进了那个试验项目
But Artie got into that trial.
是啊 杰夫死后
Yes, after Jeff died,
我想确保他朋友能有个着落
I made sure his friend got a place.
你的逻辑很奇怪
How strange logic.
您是不是出于内疚呢 肯先生
Maybe it was guilt, something you did, Mr. Kern?
有话就直说
You have something to say to me, say it.
拿出男人的样子
Be a man.
你们家有把柄落在卡森·芬奇手里
Carson Finch had dirt on your family.
芬奇是个小人
Finch is a dilettante.
杰夫知道了这些把柄 想作为谈判筹码
Jeff knew what it was and was gonna use it against you.
你很有种啊
You've got fire, huh?
跟杰夫一摸一样
Just like Jeff did.
芬奇告诉他什么了
What did Finch tell him?
你到底有什么把柄在他手上
What did he hold over you?
哪还有比杰夫里的性取向更让我丢脸的
What could be worse than what Jeffrey flaunted everyday?
-爸别说了 -就是有违常理
- Dad. - It's unnatural.
咱们别再提这件事了
Let's not go into that.
更反常的就是竟然白发人送黑发人
The only thing more unnatural is for a father to bury his son.
听到他死讯那天是我一生中最悲痛的一天
Hearing of his death was the worst day of my life.
你们该走了
You should go now.
对 不送了
Yes, go.
是你帮阿蒂加入药物试验项目 他才活了下来
You getting Artie into that trial may have saved his life.
我根本没考虑到这点
Furthest thing from my mind.
我不这么认为 肯先生
I don't believe you, Mr. Kern.
我觉得你深深爱着杰夫
I think you loved Jeff.
是啊 他一直是我最爱的儿子
Well, he was always my favorite.
他俩都是
They both are.
你真觉得杰夫会勒索他的亲生父亲
You really think Jeff would blackmail his own father?
他向来不惧当面对峙
He wasn't shy about confrontation.
这倒是真的 他跟他爸一个脾气
I suppose that's true. He was a chip off the old block.
你告诉他你有他们家的把柄
You told him you had something on his family.
我们需要知道你指的是什么
We need to know what it was.
那都是过去的事了
That's water under the bridge.
关于基金会 财政丑闻
Something on the foundation, financial scandal?
还是个人作风问题
Or personal.
我不想透露什么
I believe in discretion.
一个人被杀了
A man was murdered.
被重击后勒死
Bludgeoned, strangled.
你不能保持沉默了
That ain't discreet.
为这死去的孩子说出真♥相♥吧 芬奇
Do right by this kid, Finch.
78年的夏天
Summer of '78.
这是我穿着泳裤的照片
That's me in the swim trunks.
很无语
Lord have mercy.
这些都是我们的室友
These are our housemates,
布莱恩 道格 伦纳德
Brian, Doug, Leonard.
这个是伦纳德在夏天邂逅的情人
And this man is Leonard's hot summer romance.
保罗那时候比较瘦
Paul was thinner then.
那天晚上我到晚会的时候
When I went to the party that night,
并不知道他就是杰夫的哥哥
I didn't know he was Jeff's brother.
后来你怎么知道的
How'd you find out?
我看他的全家福认出来的
I recognized him from family photos.
穿着同样的游泳裤
Same swim trunks.
我发现杰夫还不知道这件事
I realized Jeff didn't know.
-你告诉他了 -没有
- So you told him? - No.
我起身抽烟的时候 他本人就在那里
Then when I sat for a smoke, there was the man himself.
保罗
Paul.
卡森·芬奇
Carson Finch.
当然记得
Of course.
我都不知道原来你就是杰夫的哥哥
I had no idea you were Jeff's brother.
听着 是这样的
Listen, this is..
我结婚了 而且
I'm married now and
-我家里都不知道这件事 -不用说了
- my family doesn't know. - Say no more.
我明白
I understand.
我读过你的专栏
I read your column.
你被炒得很热
You're crazy.
姐不是每个人都欣赏得了的
Miss Finch isn't everyone's cup of tea.
伦纳德怎么样了
How's Leonard?
我之前一直想给他寄个卡片
I've been thinking of sending him a card.
伦纳德去年过世了
Leonard died last year.
你为什么没告诉过别人
Why didn't you tell anyone?
我不相信出柜会有好处
I didn't believe in outing.
直到死亡帮我们都出柜了
And then death outed us all.
保罗怕他弟弟
Paul was worried that his brother
会在见面时告诉父亲他是同性恋
will out him to their dad at this meeting.
而他父亲如果一视同仁
Which his dad treats his kids equally
就是会同样剥夺保罗的继承权
means Paul gets disinherited too.
他就在他们见面前夜杀了杰夫 都说通了
So he kills Jeff the night before. Ipso facto.
说是说通了 我们还没有证据
Except we don't got no factos.
血检结果也不能确定
Blood results were inconclusive.
为什么
How come?
和杰夫的DNA有85%匹配度
85 percent match to Jeff's DNA.
实验室认为样本不纯
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表