剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
莫·贝尔会是世界重量级冠军
Mo Bell may be heavyweight champion of the world.
这正是你在发愁的事
That's what you're tangling with.
知难而退并不可耻
There's no shame in knowing when to walk away.
为什么
No?
对于吉娜也是
It's the same in respect to Gina.
退掉戒指 杰利
Return the ring Jerry.
别招惹我女儿
Let my daughter be.
比赛前夜还喝酒
Drink in the night before the fight.
放下
Put it down.
要招招制胜 你要保持清醒
Every reflex has to be right, your mind clear.
神父 这不重要了
Father, it don't matter anymore.
-你这是怎么了 打退堂鼓吗 -没有
- What are you, freezing up? - No!
那就去战斗
Well then, fight!
明晚将是你今后成功的开端
Then you'll have tomorrow night for the rest of your life!
-你真的看好我吗 神父 -孩子
- You really think I can do it, father? - Son.
我在你身上下了注
I got money on ya.
你也下注了 神父
You too, father?
你在比赛上下注了
You bet on the fight?
现在我要你站上擂台
Now I need you in that ring.
-神父 -孩子
- Father... - Son.
我将你从小养大
I've raised you from a pup.
如果你不为自己战斗 那就当是为我
If you won't do it for yourself, do it for me.
神父需要杰利坚持到底
So, father needs Jerry to go the distance.
那晚稳住了杰利动摇的心
That night, seized Jerry's wobbly.
我没久留
I didn't stick around but,
但我走时神父还跟索尼凑在一起
Father was huddled up with Sonny when I left.
也许神父给自己的赌注上了保险
Maybe father bought some insurance from him.
保证他的孩子能坚持到底
Made sure his 'pup' got to the finish line.
不赌杰利赢
Putting money on Jerry not to win,
而是赌他能撑15回合
but to make it fifteen rounds?
真是个特别的赌注 神父
That's a pretty specific bet, father.
那是因为杰利给自己定下这样的目标
That's because Jerry set that goal for himself.
我认为他能做到
I thought he could make it.
你一定赢了很多钱
And your winnings must've been sweet.
是我扔了毛巾进去
I've threw in the towel for Pete's sake.
扔毛巾在拳击赛中代表弃权认输
临近尾声的时候才退出
Yeah. With twenty seconds remaining.
因为我看到他的眼神 杰利一直浑浑噩噩
Because of what I saw in his eyes. Jerry always looked bad.
但这次我看得出他不行了
But this time I could see he was cooked.
也许扔毛巾是你在做样子 神父
Or maybe throwing that towel was just an act. Huh, father?
我不能逼你们相信我
Look. I can't force you two to believe me.
你知道比赛被内定了吗
Did you know the fight was fixed?
内定
Fixed?
莫被收买♥♥了 要第一回合就让杰利赢
Mo made a deal to let Jerry to win in the first round.
杰利也知道了
And Jerry knew about it.
真的吗
No kidding?
但他不愿意这么做
But didn't wanna go along with it.
我也认为他不会这么做
I wouldn't think he would.
如果是这样的话 就能解释为什么
And if so, that explains why...
解释什么
Why what?
第一回合的状况
That's why round one.
他两分钟都没出手
He's been standing around for two minutes!
-他妈的这么回事 -打啊 打啊
- What the hell's going in out there? - C'mon! C'mon!
来啊 打我啊
C'mon, hit me!
太好了 喝倒彩
Oh, wonderful. The boo birds.
打啊 给他一拳
C'mon, throw him a punch.
打啊
C'mon!
快动手啊 呆瓜
Show me something, chump!
-你知道吗 莫 -别说话 打啊
- You know what, Mo... - Don't talk! C'mon.
打啊
C'mon!
停手 马上
Stop it, now!
你现在得跟我打了 莫
Well, you're gonna fight me now, Mo!
-你在做什么 -给我水
- What are you doing? - Give me water.
你脑子里在想什么
What is your mind mush?
想要水 我给你水
Want water? I'll give you your damn water, huh? Huh?
你下半辈子都能对着那姑娘
You've got the rest of your life to make eyes at that girl.
-已经不可能了 -你在说什么
- That's not happening. - What are you talking about?
我退了戒指
I took the ring back.
ring也有擂台的意思 他们都误以为是重回擂台
好吧 过来
Alright, fine. Come here.
起来
Get up.
你 醒醒
You, wake up!
好 跟他好好打一场
Okay, You get it on with this guy!
-回场上去 -你想我去战斗吗 神父
- Get in there. - Now you want a fight, huh, father.
好好看着 我们要打了
Well, take a look! 'Cause we got one.
整个第一回合杰利没出一拳
So in the entire first round Jerry never threw a punch.
使莫完全没有机会假装被打倒
Making it impossible for Mo to fake a Knock-out.
我是告诉杰利我在他身上下了注 但是
I told Jerry I put some money on him but,
他肯定认为我也在另一边下了注
He must have thought I'd taken this other bet.
内定
The fix.
可怜的孩子
That poor kid.
最后他肯定认为连我都不相信他
In the end he must have thought even I didn't believe in him.
兄弟
Hey. My man.
你去哪里了
Where've you been?
天天老样子
Ah, per usual long day.
既然你来了 我们庆祝一下
Well, you're here now. We're celebrating.
有喜事吗 还是我们直接干了
We got a cause or are we better without?
我下周回来工作
I'm back on the job next week.
真的吗
No kidding? Yeah?
-加油 -不错吧
- Way to go. - It's good right?
再好不过
Tops.
再好不过 兄弟 再好不过
Tops, brother. Tops.
怎么
What?
就这么简单
Just that simple?
要是我能在这里打个滚就更简单了
Be simpler if I could get a roll in here.
喂 克里斯蒂娜
Yo, Christina.
给我再来一杯 给尼基也来一杯
I'll go again, and get Nicky, too.
你好吗
How you doin'?
不错
Good.
我不知道你在这里工作
Didn't know you worked here.
目前还挺有意思
Yeah, it's fun for now.
尽管我发现来这里的一些家伙
Although I find some of the guys who come in here
都有点混♥蛋♥
are sort of...half ass.
说真的
No kidding.
有点混♥蛋♥吗
Half ass, huh?
你俩一来就改观了
Uh, but that was before you two came in.
好极了
Perfect.
我懂了
I got it.
谢谢你 好心的先生
Thank you, kind sir.
话说回来
You know, taking it back a sec...
你告诉我回来了有多开心
You're telling me how happy I'm back.
而没有问我感觉怎么样
Not asking how I'm doing.
谢谢
Thanks for that.
遇到难事时
When the hard stuff happens,
最好是尽可能地忘记它 想方设法
I say walk it off anyway you can. Whatever.
你真不错 尼基
You're the goods, Nicky.
但你唯独不能做的
But what you can't do?
就是搞拉什的妹妹 你懂我的意思吗
Is Rush's sister. You know what I mean?
你想什么呢 你到底什么意思
Oh, what do you think? What are you talking about?
斯考特
Hey, Scotty.
说真的
Serious.
除了她 谁都行
Anyone but that, right?
莫说杰利一直嚷着"重返擂台"[退了戒指]
Mo said Jerry kept yelling he took the ring back.
以为他是说擂台
Thinking he was talking about the boxing ring.
但现在我们认为杰利
But now we think Jerry
指的是他买♥♥给吉娜的订婚戒指
meant the engagement ring he bought for Gina.
从珠宝商吉米那里买♥♥的
From Jimmy the jeweler.
吉米还在做生意吗
Jimmy still in business?
比赛那天 杰利带着戒指去找他
in the day of the fight Jerry took the ring in
要求退钱
and asked for the money back.
戒指多少钱
Well, how much was it worth?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表