剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
范尼是谁
Who's Fannie?
一个女工
One of the factory girls.
你认为她真的开枪打过自己的丈夫吗
D'you think she really shot her husband?
最好去查查
Better find out.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with ya.
我很想去见这个开枪打过人的八旬老人
I'd like to meet an 80-year-old who shot a guy.
一开始 我和爱丽丝关系比较紧张
Me and Alice, we started out kinda shaky,
但后来成了好朋友
but then we got along.
我们查到你1940年的案底了 范尼
We pulled an arrest record from 1940, Fannie.
流年不利
Not my best year.
好像你俩在深夜吵架时 你开枪打了他
Seems you've shot your husband in a late night dispute?
他先拿螺丝刀打我脑袋的
Not until he took a screwdriver to my head.
对 记录里也提到了
Yeah, that's in there, too.
你没有什么理由会伤害爱丽丝吧
You didn't have any reason to hurt Alice, did you?
必须没有
No, sir.
我爱死那女孩了
I loved that girl.
你俩一定整天黏在一起
You two must have been an odd pair.
战争时期的友情非同寻常
War time made for unusual companions.
男人都走了
All the men were away
你就到处去找朋友
and you made friends where you could find them.
你和爱丽丝是朋友吗
So you and Alice were friends with each other?
一起装B25轰炸机 感情非同一般
Making B-25's together, it kinda bonds you.
你听她提起过埃文这个人吗
Did you ever hear her talk about Ivan?
当然
Sure.
他是谁
Who was he?
她在欧洲的表弟
Her cousin in Europe.
她家族是犹太人
You see, her family was Jewish.
她好几个月没听到埃文的消息 很担心
She hadn't heard from Ivan in months which worried her
我告诉她 你确实应该担心
and I told her she had good reason to worry.
我昨天在烟山遇到那个水兵了
I met this seaman last night at Smokies.
你在烟山每晚都能遇到水兵
You meet a seaman every night at Smokies.
有人捐献丝♥袜♥吗
Anyone bring stockings to donate?
有
I did.
用铅笔在腿上画线缝 跟真的尼龙丝♥袜♥一样
Penciling in your own seams looks just as nice as your nylons.
值得商榷
Matter of opinion.
你也开始抽烟了吗
Smoking now, are we?
只在休息的时候
Just on breaks.
这个兵是从欧洲回来的
So this here sailor just came back from Europe.
他说那边发生了很不好的事
He says there's real bad things happening over there.
什么事
Like what?
德国人建了很多集中营
Like there's these camps.
关押犹太人
For Jews.
我们也关押日本侨民
We're doing the same to the Japs.
但我们只是拘留他们
Except these aren't just internment camps.
那德国人呢
Then what are they?
他们在里边屠♥杀♥犹太人
They're killing people there.
如果是真的话 新闻里会报的
We'd be hearing it on Ed Murrow if that were true.
你确定他们那样对待犹太人吗
You sure they're doing that to Jews?
把他们集中起来 集体屠♥杀♥
Herding them up, taking them off to die.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我也不信
Neither do I.
现在看来很疯狂
It seems crazy now,
但那时大部分人直到欧洲解放才知道真♥相♥
but most people didn't know the truth until the Liberation.
这么说 爱丽丝想帮埃文
So Alice was trying to help Ivan.
烟山的老板是个葡萄牙人
Smokies' owner was a Portuguese fellar,
理查德
Richard.
在领♥事♥馆♥有熟人 能帮她
Had a contact in the consulate that could be helpful to her.
得付钱吧
For a fee.
出价两千美元 他就帮埃文偷渡到里斯本
Said for 2000 dollars, he would smuggle Ivan into Lisbon.
她账户里的数额
The amount in the bank acount.
这么说 她弄到钱了
Oh so, she got the money?
知道来路吗
Any idea how?
肯定不是她丈夫给的
Well, no thanks to her husband.
尼尔森知道埃文
So, Nelson did know Ivan?
当然 爱丽丝央求他帮忙
Oh sure, and Alice begged him to help,
但他不肯出钱
but he wouldn't budge.
你不是不认识埃文吗 尼尔森
Thought you didn't know who Ivan was, Nelson.
你忘了他是你妻子的表弟了吗
You forget he was your wife's cousin?
没忘
No.
那是怎么回事
Then what?
我想合作
I wanna cooperate.
你就这么跟我们合作吗
It's a funny way of showing it.
我带来了这些书信
I brought these letters.
全部的战时通信
All the correspondents from the war.
别转移话题 你为什么对埃文的事撒谎
Let's not lose focus. Why did you lie about Ivan?
因为我不相信她 我觉得他没有危险
Because I didn't believe her, I didn't think he was in danger.
这是爱丽丝寄给我的 1943年6月
This one's from Alice, June, '43,
跟我要钱
asking me for the money.
告诉你她听说的集中营的事吗
Telling you what she heard about the camps?
我当时就在欧洲 没听说这种事
I was in Europe. I never heard such a thing.
我以为就是些传闻 工厂里的人瞎编的
I thought it was just gossip that she'd picked up at the factory.
而且你很节俭
And you're a frugal man.
所以我回信 说不行
So I wrote back, said no.
几个月后
Few months later,
埃文死了
Ivan was dead.
你觉得爱丽丝那两千块是从哪来的
So how did you figure Alice came by that two K?
我不知道
I don't know how,
但这些书信上能找到时间
but with these letters, you can tell when.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她写的每封信里都提到他 直到7月11日
She wrote about him in every letter until July, 11th.
之后再没提过他
But she doesn't mention him again.
这个问题在那时解决了吗
So the problem was solved by then?
-我们能留下这些信吗 -请便
- Could we hang on to these? - Please.
很抱歉 我撒谎了
I'm sorry I lied.
我只是
I just..
这60年我因为此事一直很惭愧
I've been so ashamed of this for 60 years.
在这些日记和书信里
Between the diaries and letters,
我们得知爱丽丝在7月10号♥得到那笔钱
we know Alice got that money July, 10th.
在她开始筹钱后一个月
A month after she started trying to raise it.
可能埃文在那个月死了
Could be the month Ivan died.
7月10号♥那天到底发生了什么
So what happened that day, July, 10th.
她那天值白班
She worked the day shift
当晚 烟山举♥行♥了一场预祝胜利的舞会
and then there was a swing for victory dance at Smokies.
又是烟山
Smokies again.
估计那晚发生点事情
Figure something happened that night.
她在那里遇到了某人 给了她2000块
Someone she met there gave her the two K.
以什么作为回报呢
In exchange for what?
咱们重建一下当晚的情况 回到烟山
Let's recreate that night, go back to Smokies
把范尼和玛莎也带着
and take Fannie and Martha with us.
那地方还在做生意
Well, the place is still around.
现在变成了意大利餐馆
An Italian restaurant now.
这不是正好
There you go.
斯考特找到了原来的老板 理查德
Scotty found the old owner, Richard.
在梅瑞安市退休
Retired in Merriam.
也许这三个在一起
Well, between the three of them,
能帮我们弄清楚爱丽丝那晚都做了什么
maybe they can piece together Alice's night.
出外勤吧
Let's take a field trip.
天呐 我以前经常来这里
Lordy, I spent a lot of hours in here.
感觉又回到了20岁
Makes me feel twenty again.
摇一会儿吗
You swing?
-什么 -她的意思是跳舞
- Excuse me? - She means dance.
这样啊 不跳
Right, no.
我天生不是跳舞的料
I'm a two left feet guy.
见到你们真开心 姑娘们
For good time, girls.
理查德
Richard.
弗兰西斯卡
Francesca.
玛莎
Martha.
我是约翰·斯蒂尔曼 这位是莉莉·拉什
I'm John Stillman. And this is Lilly Rush.
幸会
How do you do?
你还记得咱们的朋友爱丽丝·米勒吗
You remember our friend Alice Miller?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表