剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
That's explains how he kept him there.
还有个叫阿奇的儿子
Also had a son Archie
认为他是世界上最棒的爸爸
thinking he was the world's greatest dad.
孩子总要有个人来崇拜的
A kid's gotta believe in someone.
我们拿到了坦尼的网站的联调局档案
Got the FBI file on Taner's website.
有些照片
There's pictures.
-凯尔的 -还有别人的
- Of Kyle? - Among others.
这可能还不是最糟糕的
That might not be the worst of it.
看看联调局查到的网站付费会员名单
Federal watch list for paying members to the site.
"B"打头的
Check the 'B's.
肯·布瑞姆
Ken Bream?
凯尔的爸爸也注册了会员
Kyle's dad had himself a membership.
肯 你喜欢小男孩吗
You like boys, Ken?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你在"少儿菊花网"上注册了会员
Your membership the 'boysinbloom.com'.
而凯尔也曾在那网上出现
Kyle showed up on that site.
-作为模特 -真是太巧了
- As a model. - That's some kind of coincidence.
不是你们想的那样
It's not what you think.
那是怎样
Then what is it?
我丈夫跟发生在凯尔身上的事
My husband didn't have anything to do
没有任何关系
with what happened to Kyle.
你听起来不太确定
You don't really sound convinced to that.
我只是当时不该信他
I just shouldn't have believed him.
信他什么
About what?
信他说凯尔一个人没问题
That Kyle would be okay by himself.
在那家商店里
At the store.
我们不是在说试衣间的事 蒂娜
We're not talking about the dressing room, Tina.
那是什么事
Then what?
布瑞姆太太 你丈夫曾经在网上
Mrs. Bream, your husband was accessing
浏览过儿童色♥情♥网♥站♥
child pornagraphy on the internet.
我知道
I know.
-你认识卢迪·坦尼吗 -不认识
- Rudy Taner. You know him? - No.
你看 无辜的人一般会回答
See, the innocent answer would've been
"卢迪 姓什么"
"Rudy, who?".
-或是"谁" -随便一个回答都行
- Or just "Who?". - I would've taken either.
-我之前不认识他 -之前
- I didn't know him. - Didn't?
变♥态♥ 我们跟你说话呢
Hey, pervert! We're talking to you!
-你叫我什么 -我知道你是怎样的人
- What did you call me? - I know what you are.
我专门研究过你们这种人
I make a study out of people like you.
你根本什么都不知道
You don't know anything!
那你告诉我们
Then tell us.
那是卢迪·坦尼的网站
It was Rudy Taner's site.
放着小男孩照片的
Pictures of little boys?
包括凯尔的
Including Kyle.
是我告诉肯的
I'm the one who told Ken about it.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
凯尔死后 我们接到好几通恶作剧电♥话♥
We got crank calls after Kyle died.
还有信件
Letters.
你不知道有多残忍♥
You don't know how cruel.
一开始 我以为她是他们中的一员
At first, I thought she was one of them.
布瑞姆太太
Mrs. Bream?
我见过你儿子
I saw your boy.
什么
What?
你儿子凯尔 我...我见过他
Your son Kyle, I...I saw him.
-我儿子死了 -去年秋天
- My son is dead. - Last fall.
在高地街上的一座房♥子里
In a house on highland street.
别说了
Don't do this.
住在那里的人 叫卢迪·坦尼
The man who lives there, Rudy Taner.
他也伤害了我的儿子
He hurt my boy, too.
-我不相信你 -是真的
- I don't believe you. - It's true.
他拍了你儿子的照片
He took pictures of your boy.
-这里有个网址... -离我远点
- There's a website- - Get away from me!
他喜欢《盆栽部队》
He likes Bonzai Brigade.
不喜欢《武士星球》
But not Samurai Planet.
他说他所有好看的漫画都在家
He said he had all the good comics at home.
总共二十四册
Twenty four issues.
卢迪骗了我
Rudy lied to me.
但我信了他
But I believed him.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起...
I'm sorry...
她告诉了我 我告诉了肯
She told me. And I told Ken.
为什么不去找警♥察♥
Why not go to the police?
那个时候
I didn't have a lot of faith
我对当局不太信任
in the authorities at that point.
也是
Right.
是时候让事情重回正轨了
It was time to make things right.
我去看了那个女人告诉蒂娜的网站
I went to that site that woman told Tina about.
买♥♥了个密♥码♥
Bought a password.
凯尔就在...
And there was Kyle in...
我们懂
We know.
她怪我
She blamed me.
怪我弄丢了他 还有相信联邦探员
For losing him, and for the FBI.
-我得补偿她 -怎么补偿
- I had to make it up to her. - By doing what?
转过身来
Turn around.
-你是谁 -我是凯尔·布瑞姆的爸爸
- Who are you? - I was Kyle Bream's dad.
那个在码头被发现的男孩 我看了新闻
The boy in the harbor. I read about him.
深表遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你真有种
You got nerve.
布瑞姆先生
Mr. Bream.
你有过
Do you know the feeling
半夜被噩梦惊醒的经历吗
when you wake up from a nightmare,
然后你意识到...
and you realize...
只是一场梦
it's just a dream?
那感觉是不是很好
How good that feels?
那种解脱感
That relief?
而当我醒来 我意识到...
When I wake up, I realize...
那些都是真的
it was all real.
-我没有杀他 -我看到照片了
- I didn't kill him. - I saw the pictures.
只有这个 我只拍了照片
That's all it was. It was just pictures.
那就够了
And that was enough.
你该得到更残酷的惩罚
You deserve worse than this.
但也没别的办法了
But it'll have to do.
那我来告诉你句实话吧 "爸爸"
Then let me tell you the truth. 'Dad'.
他是我最好的...
He was the best piece of...
我从没想过可以逃掉
I never thought I'd get away with it.
然后几个月过去了 几年过去了
Then months went by, then years.
你知道我们会起诉你吧
You know we're gonna have to charge you.
那样不对 我知道 可是...
It was wrong, I know but...
我不后悔
I'm not sorry.
可那没有任何帮助
It didn't help though.
他还是死了
He's still gone.
你告诉蒂娜·布瑞姆发生了什么
You told Tina Bream what was going on in that house
却没告诉我们
but you didn't tell us.
我十分钟内要赶去别的地方
I've got caravan in 10 minutes.
你知道凯尔出了什么事
You knew what was happening with Kyle.
另外还有个客户在等我的电♥话♥
Plus a client is waiting for me to call.
桑德拉 站住
Hey, Sandra. Stand still.
那是她儿子
He was her son.
她有权知道
She deserved to know.
告诉她 害你丈夫被杀
Telling her, got your husband killed.
这是你想要的结果吗
Was that kind of what you intended?
我在报纸上看到了那个男孩的照片
I saw that boy's picture in the paper,
我知道卢迪做了什么
and I knew what Rudy had done
我认为他该付出代价
and I thought he should pay.
为他对凯尔做的事付出代价
For what he did to Kyle?
-还是对阿奇做的 -他没碰过阿奇
- Or to Archie? - He never touched Archie!
你告诉布瑞姆太太 卢迪对你说谎了
You told Mrs. Bream Rudy lied to you.
你指的不仅仅是
You weren't just talking about
见到凯尔那天 对吗
that day with Kyle, were you?
这就是你晚上和周末都要工作
That's why all the night jobs, the weekend jobs,
总不回家的原因
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表