剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Get in.
我带你去你想去的地方
I'll take you wherever you want to go.
我是外科医生
I'm a surgeon.
我知道什么样的病人已经无药可救
I know when I've lost a patient.
你带他去哪里了
Where'd you take him?
回那个地方
Back to that place.
他下了车
He got out of the car,
-头都没回 -他死的那晚
- Never looked back. - So you saw him walk
你看着他回去的
back into the cult the night he died.
我看见那个沃菲尔德迎接他回家
I saw that man Warfield welcome him back.
你没告诉过你女儿吗
You never told your daughter about this?
她会恨我
She'd hate me.
我已经不能再失去任何人了
And I couldn't afford to lose anyone else.
史考特
Scotty.
我听到你留言了
I got your message.
没赶回来 抱歉
I couldn't get back. Sorry.
我很担心你
I've been worried about you.
我和她家人在一起
I'm with her family.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
What can I do to help?
告诉我案子的进度
Tell me where we are in this job.
也许你现在不该回来
Maybe you shouldn't be here right now.
那你告诉我 我该去哪里
Well, then you tell me where I should be.
你以为你闯进我家
Thought you could break into my house
就能让我停手吗 莫里斯
chase me away, Maurice?
-我哪里也去不了 -我们知道
- I didn't break in anywhere. - We know you're
你还在控制着外面邪教
still running the game on the outside.
我们也知道了你的弑父计划
We also know about the patricide.
弑父 上次你还说
Patricide? Now, last time you said
我在计划集♥体♥自♥杀♥
I was planning a mass suicide.
到底是哪个
Which one is it?
你说马修被带走后 就再也没见过他了
Well, you said you never saw Matthew after the kidnapping.
但他回去了
But he came back.
-两天之后 -谁说的
- Two days later. - Says who?
-他父亲 -那也不能证明是我杀了他
- His dad. - Well, that doesn't mean I killed him.
你的助手尼克可不这么认为
Add to that, your deputy Nick fingered you.
他说的
Nick did?
我懂他的阴谋了
I see what he's doing.
尼克是我在外界的负责人
Nick is the keeper of my congregation.
我还以为邪教已经没了
I thought the cult was dead.
在我出来前都是他在管理
He's supposed to lead until I get out.
看来现在他不想让我出去了
But I guess he sees a chance to keep me locked up forever.
所以马修回去了
So Matthew came back.
我们都很开心
And we were all thrilled.
除了尼克
Except Nick.
-为什么 -因为马修不在
- How come? - Because with Matthew gone,
他可以试着把他老婆争取回来
he could try to get his wife back.
他老婆
His wife?
艾莉森
Alison.
艾莉森和尼克结过婚
Alison and Nick were married?
尼克可不想和人分享她
And Nick did not like sharing her.
你是说他杀了马修
You saying he killed Matthew?
我知道别人都说是自杀
I know they said it was a suicide.
但是自杀是懦夫的行为
But, nah.. suicide's for cowards.
马修很勇敢
Matthew was brave.
接着说
Talk more about that.
什么 自杀吗
What? Suicide?
自杀就是对世界比出中指
It's a screw you to the world.
告诉世界我从来没有爱过任何人
I never really loved any of you.
是吗
Is that right?
-别理他 我们走 -不行
- Forget it, let's go. - No, no, no.
还证明什么
What else does it proof?
思想有缺陷
Defective thinking,
-自恋 -继续
- Narcissism.. - Keep going.
还有对所有爱的人失望
And that the so-called loved ones have failed.
再接着说啊
Keep talking!
再接着说啊
Keep talking!
那瓦伦斯被关起来了吗
So is Valens in the wood shed?
老大说他让这事在内部解决
Boss said he'd keep it in in-house.
不让内部调查科插手
Keep it out of I.A's hands.
尼克·罗根的确是外面的负责人
It's true about Nick Logan's congregation.
看看这个
Check it out.
这些是莫里斯的探访人名单
This is a list of family allowed to visit Maurice,
这些是罗根教会的成员
These are the members of Logan's church.
完全一样
Same list.
所以罗根是二号♥人物
So Logan's the number two
在莫里斯出来前暂时当头
in charge till Maurice goes out.
但他盘算如果莫里斯因为谋杀出不来的话
But he figures that if Maurice stays
他就是一号♥人物了
in for murder, he'll be number one.
典型的权力斗争
Classic power struggle.
以前邪教所谓的忠诚去哪了
Whatever happened to old-fashioned cult loyalty?
我去找艾莉森谈谈
I'll talk to Alison
看看她这老公占有欲有多强
and see how possessive hubby was.
咱们再去找牧师谈谈
Let's go back to the preacher.
史考特
Hey, Scotty.
我闯祸了 我知道
I, uh.. snapped out, I know.
抱歉
Sorry.
大多数人都不会在发生这种事后
Most people wouldn't try to come back
两天就回来工作
two days after something like this.
我不是大多数人
I ain't most people.
我不会再这样了
It won't happen again.
请你交枪 史考特
I need your gun, Scotty.
暂时帮你保管一段时间
Just for a little while.
我的警徽你要吗
You want my badge, too?
不用 你留着
No, the badge is yours.
伊莉莎饱受痛苦 史考特
Elisa was in a lot of pain, Scotty.
这绝不是自杀
It wasn't a suicide, what happened.
不是有遗书吗
Wasn't there a note?
不是这样的
But it wasn't like that.
如果她要自杀
I mean, if she jumped or something..
遗书里更多的应该是道歉
It'd be more apologizing,
说她坚持不下去了
that she couldn't make it.
那她说了什么
Well, what did she say?
都是好的事情
It was about the good stuff.
我们小时候的事
When we were kids.
史考特 有些人会用这种方式说再见
Scotty, that's how sometimes people say good bye.
不 不是
No. No,
她写到这个...
She wrote about this..
这个生日派对
This birthday party.
她朋友14岁生日的时候
Her friend turning 14 and how we're both there
我们偷偷看对方 聊这条河很臭
Sneaking looks and talking about how the river smells,
还有她在想
and how in her head,
她在等着夜幕降临
she's waiting for the light to fade
这样我就可以在天黑时牵她的手
so I can hold her hand in the dark
别人就看不到了
and no one would see.
别告诉我这代表着结束
Don't tell me that note is the end.
这明明是开始
It's the beginning.
我该继续收拾了
I should get back.
原来你只是在莫里斯出来前
Turns out you're just watching over
帮他打理邪教 尼克
Maurice's flock until he's released, Nick.
我是一百多人的神父
I'm a minister to a hundred people.
你只是个神经病的替身
You're a stand-in for a psychopath.
这是我的教会
It's my congregation.
他们尊敬我 不是莫里斯
They look to me, not Maurice.
他告诉我们艾莉森的事
He told us about Alison.
肯定很痛苦吧
Must've hurt.
有人当着你的面睡你老婆
Some guy slipping it to the wife in front of your face.
莫里斯让他们在一起
Maurice let them be together.
所以你杀了马修 情杀
That why you killed Matthew? Over her?
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
他被人带走了 你心想
Guy gets kidnapped you figured
这是让艾莉森重回你身边的机会
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表