剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁 证 悬 案
铁证 悬案
第二季 第十五集:愿望
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
你要知道
I want you to know
我一向对你们俩都视如己出
I've always thought of both of you as my boys.
1993年3月6日
萨拉
Sarah.
你说的对 最好不要哭
I know you're right. It's best not to cry.
科林 准备好了吗
Colin, are you ready?
再不出发就赶不上电影了
If we don't go seeing movie, we'll be late.
我找不到威尔逊先生了
I can't find Mr Wilson.
他可以留在这里
He can stay here.
但我给他讲了电影情节
But I told him about the movie.
恐龙如何逃脱 占领了整个岛屿
How the dinosaurs get out and take over the island.
亲爱的
Honey.
你去威尔逊小屋看看
Have you checked Wilson's hutch?
威尔逊先生
Hey, Mr Wilson.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, mom.
真希望你也能去
I wish you could come.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
但我得休息
But I should rest.
你应该休息
You should rest.
你累了
You're tired.
威尔逊先生几岁了
How old is Mr Wilson?
-三四岁吧 -他能去看电影吗
- Three, four? - Can he go to the movie?
是儿童不宜吗
Is it rated R?
亲爱的 威尔逊先生是兔兔 要用兔兔的岁数
Honey, Mr Wilson's a rabbit, so he ages in rabbit years.
跟人的岁数不一样吗
Different from person years?
对你来说 威尔逊先生很年轻
To you, Mr Wilson's young,
但他其实已经很大岁数了
but he's actually lived a good long time.
很大岁数
A good long time.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
只是
Oh, it's just...
我的大宝贝要自己出门了
Here you are, my big boy, going out on your own.
-我许愿你能一起来 -不行
- I wish you could come. - No,
你要为大事去许愿
you should save your wishes for something big,
-重要的事情 -因为愿望会成真的
- something important. - Because wishes come true.
我们走吧 科林 到点了
We need to go, Colin. It's time.
再见
Good bye.
意外死亡
科林·米勒
你不冷吗
You ain't cold?
不冷
Nope.
我还有几个暖手袋 你要吗
Hey, I got a couple more hand warmers if you need 'em.
就是那些被你揉碎的化学品
Those chemical things you crush up?
还是算了
Nah, I'm good.
那么
So,um...
有人把这些放在他的坟前
someone is leaving these in his grave.
忌日在一月份
Anniversary is Jan.
已经三年了
Three years running.
孩子被火车压死
Kid died by train?
档案上写的是意外
Filed as an accident,
貌似现在有另一种说法了
but those make it look like someone's trying to say different.
还不如去凶案组说呢
Why not come in to Homicide to say it?
有免费咖啡 中♥央♥空调
There's free coffee, central heat.
-阿莉 我知道克里斯告诉你了 -别说这事
- Lil, I know Chris told you. - Let's not talk about it.
如果我给你造成错觉
If I gave you a wrong impression...
史考特 上班时间只谈公事
Scotty, we're at work, so let's just work.
好吗
Okay?
看
Look.
费城警♥察♥
Philadelphia Police.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-内森·希克斯 -你认识科林这孩子吗
- Nathan Hicks. - You knew this kid, Colin?
认识 我以前照顾过他
Yeah. I used to take care of him.
所以你知道他的忌日
So you know it's the anniversary of his death?
-没错 -每年都来吗
- That's why I'm here. - Come here every year?
不是
No.
这是第一次
It's first time.
没往墓前放过东西吗
Never put anything on the grave?
不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
跟我们走一趟吧 内森
How about taking a ride with us, Nathan?
瓦伦斯
Valens.
我们看了《侏罗纪公园》
We saw Jurassic Park.
去卫生间出来他就不见了
I lost him in the bathroom.
知道他为什么去铁轨吗
Any idea why he went to the tracks?
他熟悉那里
They were familiar.
天天顺着铁轨从学校回家
He'd walk that way from school.
你认识科林多久
And how long did you know Colin?
3年
Three years.
我每周都去学校接他几次
I picked him up from school a few times a week.
-监督他做功课 -你是他的保姆吗
- Looked at his homework. - So you were a baby sitter.
是吧
Yeah.
-他需要有人照顾 -他父母呢
- He needed someone. - Where were the parents?
老爸不管他们
Dad was out of the picture,
萨拉在超♥市♥工作
Sarah worked supermarket
能干几个班就干几个班
check outs as many shifts as she could get.
科林有残疾吗
And Colin had some kind of condition?
他行为能力有限 需要额外照顾
He was limited, needed extra care.
你和萨拉一直照顾他 后来...
So you and Sarah looked out for him and then..
-萨拉病了 -乳腺癌
- Sarah got sick? - Breast cancer.
因病过世
It killed her.
知道这是谁做的吗
Know who might've done these?
有人不喜欢科林吗
Anyone who disliked Colin?
想要伤害他
Wanted to hurt him?
只有他在学校认识的人
Only the people he knew at school.
在那里 任何人都有可能
And there, it could've been anybody.
为什么
Why's that?
科林善良 天真
Colin was loving, trusting.
那个年纪的孩子没有这样的
Everything kids that age can't be.
弱智儿童人人欺负
So open season on the slow kid?
科林呢 你们看到他了吗
Where's Colin? Have you seen him?
科林·米勒
Colin Miller.
谢了
Thanks.
科林
Colin?
科林 科林
Colin? Colin.
出什么事了
What happened?
他说这些东西能飞
He said they were fly.
-他说这些东西可以飞 -谁说的
- He said he think them fly. - Who said?
她过生日
It's her... her birthday.
他说她会喜欢的
And he said she would like it.
会很神奇的
That it would be magic.
都成纸浆了
They're all mush.
她过生日我可不能送她纸浆
I can't get they're mush for her birthday.
这比上一次好多了
It's totally not as bad as last time.
这次起码他的内♥裤♥还在
I mean, he still got his underwear.
乔什 这是怎么回事
Josh, what happened?
有个小子告诉科林他能让情人节纸片飞起来
Some kid told Colin that he can make the Valentine's fly.
-我估计他... -确实飞起来了
- And them I guess he just - It's Kind of flew.
-飞了一会儿 -哪个小子说的
- For a second. - Some kid? Who?
内森 如果纸片都变成纸浆了
Nathan, how is Leah gonna know
莉娅怎么能知道我爱她
that I love her if they're mush?
许个愿
Make a wish.
许感情愿望最好的地方就是喷泉
Fountains are the best place to make a wish about feelings.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
我许愿
I wish...
让莉娅知道我有多爱她
for Leah to know how much I love her.
实现了
It worked.
我能感觉到愿望实现了
I could feel it working.
我说的吧
What'd I tell you?
这只是平常的一天
That was an average day.
还有更惨的
There were worse.
萨拉没想过送他去特殊学校吗
Had Sarah tried to put him in special school?
他们没钱
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表