剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
后来没有提起诉讼
Charges were dropped.
盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮
Dilaudid.
合成吗♥啡♥
Synthetic morphine.
这药方可够重口的
That's heavy self medicating.
她还是正常的那个呢
And she's the healthy kid.
和她父母的说法不同
Not the way her parents tell it.
布兰迪觉得是她父母杀了瑞塔
Brandi thinks her parents killed
因为怕虐待孩子的事情暴露出去
Rita to keep the abuse secret.
他们却说她是暴♥力♥的那一个
And they're saying she's the violent one.
真是合家欢乐
Happy home.
要不我去问问尼尔吧
Maybe I'll go talk to Neil.
他们把他转送到西部精神病院了
They moved him to western psychiatric.
你要顺便看看伊莉莎吗
You'll go see Elisa while you're there?
不了吧 这时候不合适
Nah, it's not the right time.
我们知道你父母强迫你对妹妹做的事了
I know what your parents made you to do to your sister.
按头的事
The dunkin'.
对
Yeah.
你对凯特琳也做了这事吧 把她压下水
That's what you did to Caitlin, right? You held her down.
我没想伤害她
I didn't want to hurt her.
当时怎么回事
Then what happened?
我每年都去那里 因为我想念瑞塔
I go every year cuz I miss Rita.
这次我以为我看到她了
And this time I thought I saw her.
结果那人却是凯特琳·盖特
But it was Caitlin Gater.
不知道为什么 当时我以为那是瑞塔
I thought she was Rita. I don't know why.
于是你也给她画上那些标记
And you put those marks on this girl
来重塑瑞塔的形象
Like Rita's to kinda recreate her?
但这个女孩不喜欢我
But this girl didn't care about me.
她很害怕 开始大叫
She was afraid and screamed.
我希望她安静一点 我们又恰好在水边
I guess I needed her to be quiet and we were at the water,
我就把她按下去了
so I held her down.
时间太久了
For too long.
瑞塔是被推进池子 不是按进去的
Well, Rita was pushed not held down.
我没有杀瑞塔
I didn't do that to Rita.
她人很好 我绝不会伤害她
She was kind. I wouldn't hurt her.
那晚你父母做了什么
What about your parents that night?
惩罚完我们后 他们就没离开过房♥间
They never left their room after we were punished.
布兰迪呢
And Brandi?
她有暴♥力♥倾向 对吧
She was violent, right?
那不是她的错
It was not her fault.
瑞塔看到浴室里面那一幕后发生什么了
What happened after Rita saw you in the bathroom?
她想救我们
She tried to save us.
我看到你们父母做的事了
I saw what your parents were doing.
那是不对的
It's wrong.
你们应该告诉另一个大人
You should tell another adult.
我们现在就可以告诉我妈妈
We could go right now and tell my mom.
她可以帮我们
She could help us.
这样不对
It's not right.
你们不是坏孩子
You're not bad.
-我们可以过去 -你说什么呢
- We could go. - What are you talking about?
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room.
你们不用难为情
You don't have to be embarrassed.
其他孩子也有碰到这种事的
It happens to other kids too.
布兰迪
Brandi.
这里没事
Nothing is happening.
滚出我的房♥间 废物 滚
Get out of my room, loser. Get out.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我们可以去找我妈妈
We can go to my mom.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
你就是个废物
You're a loser.
你死定了
You are dead.
关上门
Close the door.
你们怎么还在这里
Why are you guys still here?
我们不能回家
We can't go home.
现在是凌晨两点
It's two in the morning.
你♥爸♥妈没看到我们 我们藏起来了
Your parents didn't see us. We snuck up.
你们在吵架吗
Are you guys in a fight?
我恨她 我想她死
I hate her and I want her to die.
她必须得死
She needs to die.
对吧
Right?
对
Right.
对
Right.
然后呢 尼尔
What then, Neil?
她们把我赶出去了
They kicked me out
我把她一个人留在那里
and I left her in there
跟她们在一起
with all of them.
比同学聚会还棒呢
It's better than a reunion, right.
是啊 她们现在一定希望这里有个吧台
Yeah, I bet they're wishing we had an open bar.
你变化挺明显
You've sure changed.
他们是认真的吗
Are they serious?
这一切看起来都不像真的
This doesn't even seem real.
很明显 不是我
Well, it's not me, clearly.
很明显吗
Oh, clearly?
你们其中一个肯定说了什么
One of you said something.
本来也没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
艾莉尔态度很坚定
Ariel's pretty insistent.
是你说的吧
It was you, wasn't it?
你一向乐于看我倒霉
You'd love to see me go down.
我觉得他们能听到我们说话
I think they can hear us.
中学时代结束了
Middle school's over.
我不再是你的跟屁虫了
I'm not hung up about you anymore.
蒂芬妮有料
Tiffany's got something.
-你是在威胁她吗 -好了
- Are you threatening her? - It's okay.
你看看她
I mean, look at her.
多可悲
She's just sad.
听着 婊♥子♥
Guess what, bitch.
你该去买♥♥本日记了
Time to buy a diary.
因为我不会再帮你保守小秘密了
Cuz I'm not keeping your secrets anymore.
别说了
Shut up.
轮不着你教我
Don't tell me what to do.
蒂芬妮 坐下
Tiffany, sit down.
现在可以开始了
Ah, they're good and ready now.
我负责蒂芬妮
I'll pull Tiffany.
那两个是你闺蜜吧
Those two your best pals, huh?
布兰迪和艾莉尔
Brandi and Ariel.
该死的过往时光
Friggin' time warp in there.
没什么变化吧
Havn't changed much?
只显示出你12岁时交友品位有多差
Shows you what crap taste you have in friends when you're 12.
但你跟她们不一样
You're different though.
没有沉迷于那些游戏
Ain't buying in to the games.
我是三个人里面唯一神志正常的
I'm the only sane one of the three,
虽然不完美
Not perfect though.
不管你做过什么 我想都不如她们差劲
Whatever you did, bet it wasn't as bad as them.
她们过着她们的好日子 我呢
They get their perfect lives. Me,
我什么也没做 却就这么被毁了
I'm innocent and I get wrecked.
就因为我是看到她脸的那个人
That's cause I'm the one who saw her face.
我们可以毒死她
Well? We could poison her.
或者吊死她 我航海时学过打结
Or hang her. I learned knots at sailing.
我还是回家吧
I think I better go home.
守住门口 别让她出去
Guard the door. She'll get out.
真没劲
This is lame.
我们什么时候开始玩占卜牌
When can we do ouija board?
杀了她以后
After we kill her.
歃血为盟
Blood sisters.
没错
Right.
你也要做
You have to.
这是个契约
It's a pact.
你疯了吧
Ok, you're crazy.
这绝对是我这一生里面
This is seriously the worst sleepover
参与过的最烂的过夜活动
I've ever been to in my entire life.
你不能走
You can't leave.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表