剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
第二 监狱很老旧
and, two, the prison was very old...
州长不确定我们能否各司其职
The governor wasn't sure either of us were up for the job.
汉克再逃跑一次 他就要关闭监狱了
Hank escaped one more time, and he was closing the place down.
再一次
One more time?
他之前跑过两次
He'd done it twice before.
1965年一次 1967年年末又一次
In '65 and again in late 1967.
但你都把他抓回来了
Hmm. But you recaptured him.
先加了8年
First eight,
后来又加了10年刑期
then another ten years were added to his sentence.
因为偷鞋蹲20年监狱 也太严厉了
20 years for taking shoes...that's pretty stiff.
盗窃罪只判了2年 越狱判了18年
He got two for stealing, 18 for running...
总之
in any event,
他从医务室消失之后
once he'd disappeared from the infirmary,
我得为大局着想
I had to look at the bigger picture.
你以为他已经成功越狱了
So you initiated a phony murder investigation
所以展开了虚假的谋杀调查
to cover up what you thought was a successful escape.
是的
Correct.
典狱长 问题是假谋杀现在成了真凶杀
The problem is, warden,that make-believe murder turned out to be a real one.
你是想说我和汉克的死有关系吗
Are you suggesting I had something to do with Hank's death?
有吗
Did you?
犯人在逃跑过程中被杀
Inmate gets killed during an escape,
这种事我不需要掩饰
not something I'd need to cover up.
事实上
In fact,
汉克第一次逃跑时 我们就该毙了他
the first time Hank ran we should've killed him.
那边 南墙上
There, on the south wall.
快 快 快
Get! Get! Get! Get! Get!
快 快 快
Get! Get! Get!
把他弄下来
Let's bring him down.
典狱长 我一直想努力接受现实
I've been trying to play the hand I was dealt, warden.
真的
I truly have.
下一枪就不会是警示了 汉克
Next shot won't be a warning, Hank.
在墙头上的感觉怎么样 汉克老弟
How's it feel way up there on that wall, huh, Hank boy?
很孤独
Lonely.
咬紧牙关忍♥着吧 孩子
Screw your head on, son.
你才来几个月
You've only been here a few months.
习惯就好了
It gets easier.
两年后你就能出去了
In two years you'll walk out of here.
何必冒险呢
Why jeopardize that?
两年
Two years.
还不如就关我一辈子呢
Might as well be a life sentence.
你要是不下来 就得在牢里待更久
Going to be longer if you don't climb down from there.
我只是
I just...
我得回去
I got to get back...
开枪
Shoot him.
贾登 你这废物
Jaden, you sorry son of a bitch...
放狗
Get the dogs out.
虽然我很想帮那孩子
As much as I wanted to help that boy,
但那晚要是我开枪的话
had I been doing the shooting that night,
我不会射偏的
I wouldn't have missed.
汉克想回去
Hank wanted to get back.
回哪里
To where?
与我无关
Not my concern.
我关心的是抓住他
Hunting him down is what I cared about...
他都没跑出一英里就被抓了
and he got less than a mile.
好
Okay.
总有那么几个奇葩想挖地道出去
Every blue moon some fella gets it in his head to tunnel out...
但我没想到汉克也是那种人
but I never made Hank for a digger.
他怎么做的
How'd he do it?
我也在努力查明原因
Still trying to figure that out.
查完务必通知我
You do, be obliged you let me know.
你和汉克在一间牢房♥住了3年
You and Hank sharing a cell three years,
关系肯定很好吧
you and him must have been close.
情同手足
Soul brothers.
汉克常谈起他的越狱计划吗
So, did Hank talk much about how he was going to escape?
没
No.
从没提过吗
Nothing. Ever?
这种计划还是不告诉别人 胜算会更高
A man betters his chances if he keeps such plans to himself.
量刑那么轻 何必越狱呢
Okay, but why escape at all with such a light sentence?
汉克自有主张
That Hank had a mind of his own.
你在北部州立监狱服了六年刑
Says here you served six years at Northern State,
监狱关闭之后就转来了这里
and then transferred here when it closed.
所以 39年来
So that means for 39 years,
布莱斯·威尔伯都是你的典狱长
Bryce Wilbur's the only warden you've ever known.
没错
Okay.
你觉得他怎么样
What's your opinion of him?
强硬 公正
Tough, fair.
一丝不苟
Doesn't play around.
那北部州立监狱的前狱警麦克·贾登呢
How about a former guard at Northern State, Mike Jaden?
漂亮姑娘
Pretty girl?
漂亮姑娘
Pretty girl?
我们以前就这么叫他
That's what we used to call him,
不止犯人这么叫 狱警也这么叫
and not just inmates, guards, too.
汉克 快拖完
Hank, finish up.
走开
Beat it.
你做了吗
Did you do it?
我想兄弟们会很高兴的
I think the boys will appreciate this.
对 就是这样
Yeah, just like that.
我现在要解开扣子了
Ok, I'm going to unbuckle now.
对了
There.
看着我的脸 快说好听的
Look at my face. Now say the magic words.
我不想说
I don't want to.
一定要说 不然我不爽
Come on, you have to. Otherwise I'm no good.
快说
Say it.
快说我很漂亮
Say I'm pretty.
拜托 说 快说
Come on now, say it, say it.
你很漂亮
You're pretty.
对 太爽了
Oh, yeah, that's mighty good.
快说下一句
Now, do the next bit.
我像什么一样漂亮
I'm pretty like what, huh?
快说 像什么一样漂亮
Say it, pretty like what?
像个姑娘
Like a girl.
漂亮姑娘
Pretty girl!
听到没
Hear that?
什么
What?
外面到底怎么回事
What the Sam Hill's going on in there?
你们这帮蠢货在笑什么
What are you mutts laughing about?
漂亮姑娘
Pretty girl!
汉克你这混♥蛋♥
Hank, you son of a bitch.
你们死定了
You boys are goners!
该死 他完全有理由报复汉克
Damn. That'd be a reason to go after Hank.
对 汉克彻底消失之后
Yeah, and after Hank disappeared for good,
漂亮姑娘会大摇大摆走在牢房♥过道上
pretty girl would walk on the cell block
有目共睹
cocky, for all to see.
吹嘘他干掉了汉克吗
Boasting he'd done the deed?
没直说
Not directly.
但大家以后又叫他贾登警官了
But guys did start calling him Officer Jaden again.
麦克 这是你的酒吧吗
Your bar, huh, Mike?
我花钱买♥♥的
Bought and paid for.
不错
It's a nice joint.
糊口而已
It's a living.
我本来会请你们喝一杯
I'd offer you a drink,
可我的好客之情全用来招待那两位警官了
but I used up all my hospitality on the other two.
你的谎言也用尽了吧
Use up all your lies, too?
我怎么说谎了
How'd I lie?
你没告诉我们你和汉克有过节
You didn't tell us about this itchin' you had for Hank.
他让你成了一号♥蠢货
How he made you jackass number one.
被所有的犯人笑话
Punked by all the inmates.
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
要那种事发生在我身上 我也会酗酒为生的
Hey, that happened to me, I'd start drinking for a living, too.
要是我这个"漂亮姑娘"还有账要跟人算
Yeah, but say I'm a "pretty girl" who had a score to settle,
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表