剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
They had no money.
有时用三明治当工钱付给我
She paid me in sandwiches sometimes,
帮我打大学申请信
typed up my college applications.
那个乔什知道学校里谁跟科林过不去吗
Would this kid Josh know who had it in for Colin, at school?
知道 他是科林的朋友
Yeah, he was his friend.
或者跟朋友差不多的关系
Or the closest thing Colin had to one.
你们是来送货的吗
You guys with the groceries?
不是 我们也不是家政人员
No. And we ain't housekeeping either.
凶案组 能进来吗
Homicide. Can we come in?
好吧 我家也没客人
Yeah.. I don't really have visitors.
-可不是吗 -我限制自己的社交
- Never guessed. - I try to limit my social interface.
是为了科林·米勒的事
It's about Colin Miller.
12年前的今天去世的
Guy died 12 years ago today.
对
Yeah.
-你都知道些什么情况 -他被火车撞了
- What do you know about that? - Train hit him.
据说是意外
Accident, they said.
你有不同意见吗
You think something different?
这是什么
What's this?
我前老板的画像而已
Just a picture of my old boss.
在你限制自己的社交之前画的吗
From before your limited interface thing?
对
Yeah.
貌似出自同一人的手笔
Well, it looks like the same artist.
乔什 这是在讲述科林的死因吗
Josh, you trying to say something about how Colin died?
我不知道他怎么死的
I don't know how he died.
-坐下 -那你为什么
- Sit down. - Then why did
一直在他墓前放这些画呢
you keep leaving these pictures at his grave?
算是祭品吧
It's just something for him.
但你今天放在我车上了
But today you left one on my car.
也许我想让活人看到
Maybe I wanted a live person to see it.
铁轨上的人是科林吗
Is this Colin on the tracks?
不是
No.
我和科林在这里
That's Colin and me.
-铁轨上的家伙是麦克 -他是谁
- The guy on the tracks is Mac. - Who's that?
不要
Don't.
不要什么
Don't what?
不要伤害威尔逊先生
Don't hurt Mr Wilson.
是吗 我在伤害他吗
Is that what I'm doing? Hurting him?
是的
Yes.
可不是吗 我听到他在哭
Hey, you're right. I can hear him cry.
不 不要
No, stop it.
我会把兔子还给你的
I'll give you your bunny back.
很简单
It's easy.
只要你求我
All you have to do is say please.
求你了
Please.
不是吧
Oh, no.
看你让我♥干♥了些什么
Look what you made me do.
算了吧
Now, whatever.
傻子
Stupid.
娘娘腔
Pansie.
弱智
Retard.
离她远点
You stay away from her.
听见没
You hear me?
画的是我们
That picture's us.
如果我们足够强大 就找麦克报仇
Our revenge on Mac if we'd been strong enough.
你没有付诸行动 只是画出来了
So you don't act on these artistic visions, just draw 'em out.
没错
Right.
麦克让科林离谁远一点
Who did Mac want Colin to stay away from?
他女友 莉娅
His girlfriend. Leah.
因为情人节纸片的事吗
This have to do with the Valentines?
音乐教室的事
The music room.
他骚扰她
He jumped her.
性骚扰吗
Like.. sexually?
科林是世上最善良的人
Colin was the nicest guy on earth,
但终究是个男人
but I guess he's still a guy.
科林曾受到性侵指控 后来被撤销了
Sexual assault charge was filed against Colin, then dropped.
知道原因吗
We know why?
庭外和解
Matter was settled privately.
他惹了麦克的女友 麦克有作案动机
Guy messes with Mac's girlfriend, Mac's got motive.
科林被指控前 有过暴♥力♥行为前科吗
Colin have any history of violent behavior before the assault?
-没有 -那这事是跟他爸学的吗
- None. - So who did he pick it up from? Dad?
他爸跟母子俩没有联♥系♥
He had nothing to do with Sarah or her kid.
可能是天生的
Could've been native.
我听人讲过这些特殊的孩子
The way I hear with those special guys.
上半身缺的东西
Everything they lose up here,
下半身全都给补回来了
they get back down here with interest.
联♥系♥卫♥生♥部♥ 科林智障 他们那里应该有档案
Try DHS. Colin was special needs, they'll have a file on him.
-拿到麦克的案底了 -怎么样
- Got the rap sheet on Mac. - How does it look?
是个愤青
It's misdemeanor buffet.
破坏公物 拒捕 故意伤害
Vandalism, resisting arrest, simple assault.
我喜欢的类型
Just my type.
去跟他聊聊吧
Wanna go have a chat?
莉娅跟杰弗里斯在楼上
Leah's up with Jeffries.
很好
Yeah, good.
我已经快把科林忘记了
I haven't thought about Colin for a long time.
这位是拉什探员
It's detective Rush.
听说你们在音乐教室发生了不快
We heard there was an incident in the music room.
-是的 -怎么了
- Right. - How'd it happen?
当时放学了
It was after school.
科林进来 开始亲我 不肯停下
Colin came in, started to kiss me, wouldn't stop.
然后我男友麦克进来了
Then my boyfriend Mac walked in.
多亏了他
Luckily.
这事你讲过很多遍吧
You told the story a lot?
是的
Yeah.
知道后来麦克打了科林一顿吗
You know Mac gave Colin a beating for that.
是你的主意吗
Your idea?
他的
His.
麦克做的事 只有这件得到我父母的认可
It's the one thing Mac did my parents approved of.
你家人不喜欢他吗
Your folks didn't like him?
我母亲收集女性礼仪的书籍
My mother collects Emily Post books on manners.
麦克最大的爱好是看能把痰吐多远
Mac's big hobby was seeing how far he could spit.
你很叛逆啊
He was your rebellion.
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast.
每个女孩都会尝试一次
Every girl tries it once.
麦克在铁轨上收拾科林
So Mac pummels Colin at the tracks.
还有其它情况吗
Any other fall out?
麦克找科林算账时
While Mac went after Colin,
我父母去找他母亲算账
my parents went after his mom.
科林的父亲来不了吗
Colin's father wasn't able to make it.
科林的事他不管
He's not part of Colin's life.
我把你俩一起告上法庭 他想不管也不行了
I could change that with a civil suit against both of you
看你儿子对我女儿做的
for what your son did to Leah.
科林对此表示道歉
Colin's sorry about what happened.
-我也很抱歉 -更不用说还有刑事调查
- So am I. - Not to mention the criminal investigation.
-爸爸 -科林没有攻击性 如果他误解了...
- Dad. - Colin isn't dangerous. If he misunderstood,...
我们无法承受他的误解
We can't risk his misunderstandings.
你说要谈条件
Well, you said you wanted to discuss options.
那我们开始吧
Why don't we do that?
我们家经过考虑
My family's thought it over.
认为科林应该离开学校
We'd like Colin to leave school.
这对他来说是最好的出路
It could be the best thing for him.
去专门为他这类孩子开设的学校
Another school with kids more like himself.
换一所学校
Another school.
我没有钱
I don't have the money.
那就待在家里 或者医院 或其他能让...
Maybe at home, or hospital, whatever you do with...
我和科林都挺好的
We do fine, Colin and me.
但他管不住自己的下♥体♥...
Not if your boy can't keep it in his..
我们挺好的
We do fine.
米勒女士 让科林退学
Ms Miller, pull Colin out of the school.
否则咱们法庭见
Or we'll go forward.
民事和刑事
Civil and criminal.
科林 亲爱的 我们走
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表