剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
we talked,
仅此而已
that's all.
你在名单上 瑞娜 你就有动机
The fact that you were on the list, Reina, gives you motive.
我永远不会伤害艾略特的
But I could never have hurt Elliot.
他对我很重要
He meant too much.
我们一些人今晚会去市中心
Some of us will be downtown tonight.
喝几杯
For drinks.
我不知道能不能去
I don't know if I can make it.
为什么
Why not?
跟凯的事 一言难尽
It's complicated, with Kay.
她想让我合作
She wants me to cooperate.
你想怎么做
What do you want?
我想做正确的事
I want to do right.
怎么做才正确
So what is that?
在我看来就是拒绝他们
To me, it's saying no.
没人知道未来会怎样
No one knows what the future is,
但是我觉得有一天
but I think the world will
世人会回想麦卡锡 把他当笑柄
look back at McCarthy as a disgrace.
难以相信
That's hard to believe.
如果你想供出我 在征询我同意
If you're asking for permission to name me,
我做不到
I can't give it to you.
凯觉得我是为了你
Kay thinks this is about you.
觉得我们之间有什么
That there's something between us.
的确有
There is.
那晚在集♥会♥上我就感到了
I knew at the meeting that night,
你说的话 是那么真切
what you said, so genuine...
瑞娜
Reina...
你能说你没有我那样的感觉吗
Tell me you don't feel what I do.
说话啊
Say something.
我坚信婚姻
I believe in marriage.
他对她很忠诚
He was true to her.
这让我更加爱他了
Which made me love him even more.
你知道他作证的时候要怎么做吗
Do you know what he was going to do, when he testified?
我愿意相信他是要做正确的事
I'd like to think the right thing.
保全你 还是保全他的家庭
For you or for his family?
无愧于心
For him.
名单上还有谁
Who were the other names on the list?
猫咪很可爱
Cute cats.
有点焦躁 不过...
Kind of tweaked, but...
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我不知道该去哪里
I don't know where to go.
去纽约的火车还有呢
Trains to New York are still running.
我跟你说了 我不能回去
I told you, I can't go back.
我也跟你说了 你不能留下
And I told you, you can't stay.
阿莉
Lil...
都是九年前的事了
It was nine years ago.
我们就不能冰释前嫌吗
Can we get over this?
我不知道 克里斯
I don't know, Chris.
你总得原谅我吧
You have to forgive me sometime.
换了你呢
Would you?
不会
No.
不就得了
Okay.
我只想你知道
Just so you know...
我喜欢回来这里
I like being back here.
所以我不会走远的
So I'll be around.
这城市很大
It's a big city.
拉什从那个法国女人那里拿到名单了
Rush got the names from that French lady.
她是捷克人
She's Czech.
管他呢 我们拿到名单了
Whatever. We got the list.
用不着
But we don't need it.
朗太太提到了童子军的事
Mrs. Lang said something about scouts.
让我又想到了断掉的刀刃
Got me thinking about our broken blade.
我再也不想查什么标示了
I ain't looking at any more logos.
-看这个"B"字母 -怎么了
- This "B" here? - Yeah?
BSA 美国童子军的简称
BSA. Boy Scouts of America.
那凶手是个坏童子军
We're looking for a boy scout gone bad?
实际上是鹰童军
He was an eagle scout, actually.
不过是个折翼的鹰童
Till he got his wings clipped.
53年对你来说不容易啊
'53 was a tough year for you.
被踢出棒球队 童子军也不要你了
Bounced off the baseball team, cub scouts didn't want you.
是鹰童军
Eagle scouts.
没错 那都是中坚分子
Right. That's like the elite.
鹰童军将来能做首席执行官 进内阁
The eagle scouts become CEOs, cabinet members.
他们不会一直打些小球赛
They ain't stuck calling strikes in juco ball.
是你人生的一大转折
Quite a turn your life took.
运气不佳而已
Those are the breaks.
都是因为你♥爸♥
All because of your dad.
你做的事看似是事出有因了
Makes what you did almost justifiable.
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothing.
那晚你跟着他 划破了他的车胎
You followed him that night, you slashed his tires.
害得他只能走路回家
Made it so he had to walk home.
-你知道他肯定会穿过公园 -不是
- You knew he'd go through the park. - No.
-你伏击了他 -你错了
- It was an ambush! - You're wrong!
预谋杀人有没有奖章可发
They got a merit badge for premeditated murder, hmm?
我没杀我爸
I didn't kill my dad.
那解释一下刀的事
So explain that knife.
我划花了车
I trashed the car...
但我只是想吓唬他
but I was only trying to scare him.
为什么
Why?
因为他第二天本来要去作证的
Because he was supposed to testify the next day.
你们就不能别来烦我吗
Can't you people leave me alone?
我的天
Oh, my God!
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩 别跑
Dean, stop.
别紧张 没事的 儿子
Relax, it's okay, son.
我不是真想要你死
I don't really want you dead.
我知道
I know.
我只是
I just...
我只想让你害怕
just I wanted you to be scared, and...
儿子 没事的
Son, it's okay.
才怪
It's not okay!
就照他们的意思做 行吗
Just, just do what they want, would you?
迪恩 他们让我伤害别人
Dean, they're asking me to hurt people.
儿子 我发誓 你以后会懂的
Son, I swear, later on, you'll understand.
等以后我就废了
Later's gonna mean nothing for me!
我想娶的女孩都抛弃了我
The girl I want to marry even deserted me.
海瑟
Heather?
迪恩 别走
Dean, don't go.
-听我说 我很遗憾 -别光遗憾
- Listen, I'm sorry to hear that. - Don't be sorry!
想想办法
Fix it!
是我的错
It was my fault.
要不是我 他也不会去那个公园
He wouldn't have been in that park if it wasn't for me.
你♥爸♥的朋友 瑞娜
Your dad's friend, Reina,
你说你看到她和哈兰·西里手牵手吗
you said she and Harlan Sealey were holding hands?
对
Yeah.
听上去哈兰和瑞娜很亲密
Sounds like Harlan and Reina were close.
亲密到西里居然没有提到她
Close enough Sealey should've mentioned her.
他知道她也去那些集♥会♥
He knew she was at those meetings.
所以他是在掩护她
So he's covering for her.
为什么呢
But why?
你可真会挑男人 是不是 瑞娜
You had the pick of the crop, didn't you, Reina?
又是艾略特 又是哈兰
With Elliot, Harlan.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
但你也有个麻烦事
But you also had a problem.
如果你被供出来 你就要被驱逐出境
If you were named, you'd be deported.
没错
Yes.
是啊 忘了提这事
Yeah. Forgot to mention that.
这有什么关系
How is that relevant?
所以你才这么爱艾略特
I'm guessing that's why you loved Elliot so much.
所以你才不许他把你供出来
Why you couldn't allow him to name you.
你还是先为自己着想
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表