剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我刚回来没几天
I've only been back a few days,
我估计可能是出错了
I figured cross wires.
也许工厂让她回去最后值一班
Maybe they got her to come back for one last shift.
她不喜欢那工作吗
She didn't like the job?
喜欢
Oh, she did.
但她的围裙从不离身
But she was a curtains girl.
什么意思
What's that?
就是说如同窗帘总是挂在轴上
Saying was when it's curtains for the axis,
她的围裙总是穿在身上
it's lace curtains for her.
战争一结束 她就要回到厨房♥吗
So when the war was done, back to the kitchen?
我知道现在世道变了 但爱丽丝就喜欢那样
I know it's out of fashion now but that's what Alice wanted.
我很后悔当初让她去工作
I blame myself for sending her to work.
是我的主意
It was my idea.
西红柿长势很好 小萝卜也不错
Tomatoes do real well. So do radishes.
给尼尔森做饭真难
It's so difficult preparing Nelson's meals.
我们坚决不吃牛什
We won't eat that variety meat.
我们的孩子比我们更需要新鲜食品
Our boys need the fresh cuts more than we do.
看看吧 尼尔森
Take a look, Nelson.
我在耕种胜利菜园
I planted our own victory garden.
很好
Swell.
爱丽丝
Alice.
入伍通知书 1943年3月12日
不会吧
Oh, no.
我们都知道这是迟早的事
We knew this was coming.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
每天给我写信
Write me every day,
祈祷胜利的到来
pray for victory.
这是他的使命 爱丽丝
It's his duty, Alice.
我明白
I know. I know.
看这个 亲爱的
Look here, kitten.
征召妇女
Women wanted.
-重要的战争工作 -不要
- Important war work. - No.
不行 我♥干♥不了
No, I couldn't possibly.
很多女孩都为了战争胜利而工作
A lot of girls are working for victory.
我太怕生了
I'm too shy.
我适应不了那种生活
I'm not cut out for that kind of thing.
这样更能打发时间
It'll help pass time,
一眨眼我就回家了
bring me home faster.
我周一带你去工厂 向我的老板引荐你
I'll take you to the factory Monday, introduce you to my boss.
宝贝 试试吧
Kitten, give it a try.
可能会有意外惊喜
You might surprise yourself.
我应该听她的意见
I should have listened to her.
那工作对她来说太繁重了
She was too delicate for that kind of thing.
见过爱丽丝的老板吗 叫亨利·沃克的
Ever meet Alice's boss, Henry Walker?
没有 从没见过
No, never did.
认识她在工厂的朋友吗
Know any of her factory friends?
只认识帮她介绍工作的邻居朵蒂
Just our neighbor Dottie who got her the job.
就住在那边
Lives right over there.
我是沃克先生的秘书
I was Mr. Walker's secretary.
他人好吗
Good man?
他是个基♥督♥徒
He was a Christian man,
但生活在痛苦中
but he was in a lot of pain.
他有两个儿子死在战场上
He lost two sons to the war.
所以他才酗酒的吗
Is that why he drank?
他不是个圣人
He wasn't a saint.
那天晚班前 他和爱丽丝会不会在一起喝酒
Think he and Alice could had a drink together before work that night?
肯定不会
Heavens, no.
他是老板 而她...
He was the boss, she was...
她只是个女工而已
She was just a factory girl.
也许有过先例
It's probably be done before.
最有可能的 是她的一个新朋友
More likely, it was one of her new friends.
什么新朋友
What new friends?
爱丽丝跟工厂里的一群疯丫头走得很近
Alice has started to run with the fast crowd at Brill,
她们酗酒是出了名的
and they were known to hit the sauce.
她老板也一样
So was her boss.
再说一遍 沃克先生和爱丽丝并不亲近
Once again, Mr. Walker and Alice were not friendly.
你在隐瞒什么
What was the problem?
秘书从不透露老板的秘密
A secretary doesn't tell secrets.
沃克先生已经死了 朵蒂
Mr. Walker's dead, Dottie.
但说无妨
You can't hurt him.
爱丽丝有一天确实来找过我
Alice did come to me one day.
布雷尔飞机制♥造♥厂
周薪
我感觉给女孩最低的工资是在欺负人
I say it's rotten we girls getting the lowest wages.
去给罗斯福太太写信倾诉吧
Why don't you write to Mrs. Roosevelt about it?
她喜欢管这些没用的闲事
She likes to meddle into unpopular causes.
打搅了 朵蒂
Excuse me, Dottie.
你这发型真完美 可以上海报了
You should be on a poster with that perfect wave.
我打断你们了吗
Am I intruding?
你们谈吧
I'll leave you girls.
离她远点
Stay away from that one.
她过去不光彩
She's got a past.
在车间工作感觉如何
So, how are you doing out on the floor?
我♥操♥作钻床的速度快了一倍
I've doubled my pace on the drill press.
很不错
Well, that's fine.
朵蒂 过去几周我发现了些问题
I've noticed something, Dottie, the last few weeks.
什么问题
What's that?
我们少了几箱铆钉
We're missing boxes of rivets.
每三天就少一箱
Every third day, we're short one.
你一定是数错了
You must be counting wrong.
不 我很确定
No, I'm sure of it.
我觉得应该向沃克先生汇报
I thought I'd tell Mr. Walker.
换我就不会
I wouldn't.
这种偷窃原材料的行为 实在太不爱国了
Someone's stealing materials like that, it's awfully unpatriotic.
爱丽丝 听我说
Alice, listen to me, now.
别跟沃克先生提这件事
Don't mention it to Mr. Walker.
这样的事 老板一定想知道
It sounds like something the boss would want to know.
除非是他监守自盗
Unless he was the one lifting the boxes?
沃克先生不是圣人
Mr. Walker wasn't a saint.
你还能记起爱丽丝出事那天的情况吗 朵蒂
What can you remember from the night Alice died, Dottie?
如此重大的事件一定很难忘记
Big event like that probably stayed in your mind pretty good.
我的确记得
I do recall that
那天晚上沃克先生消失了一段时间
Mr.Walker disappeared for quite a while that night. And...
这不太寻常
that was unusual.
第二天 他发现爱丽丝的时候你在场吗
Were you there when he found Alice, the next day?
没在
No.
那晚我们上的是夜班
We worked the night shift that evening.
他早上不应该在那里
He shouldn't have been there in the morning.
我父亲为布雷尔工厂鞠躬尽瘁
My dad worked his tail off for Brill.
那天早上他在厂里
If he was there that morning,
是因为整夜都在那里笼账
it's cuz he stayed all night doing the books.
他总是如此吗
He do that a lot?
熬夜加班
Pull all nighters?
不顾一切
Whatever it took.
他上班时喝酒是怎么回事
What about drinking on the job?
他经常这样吗
Was that a regular thing?
他一辈子都是酒鬼
He was a drunk his whole life.
死于肝衰竭
Died of liver failure.
知道爱丽丝·米勒的事吗
How about Alice Miller?
听说她和你父亲关系不错
Heard she and your dad were getting along.
伙计们 听好
Look, fellars.
我那年17岁
I was 17.
哪会关心这些事
I was thinking about other things.
你记得她指责你父亲私吞原料吗
You remember accusing him of skimming supplies?
你们知道这件事了
You know about that?
是的
Yeah.
我的两个哥哥死在战场上
My older brothers died in the war.
我爸觉得自己应该得到些补偿
Dad felt he was owed some payback.
以偷窃作为补偿吗
That justified the pilfering?
爱丽丝真不应该跟他提这件事
Alice shouldn't have brought that up to him.
那她确实跟他当面对质了
So she did confront him with it.
今天想去看电影吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表