剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我给她做过笔录 她不是凶手
I interviewed that waitress. She ain't our shooter.
再去问一次也无妨
Still worth a second conversation.
更可能是西姆斯干的
Way more likely it's this Simms guy.
-他又是什么人 尼克 -是个恶棍
- What's his story, Nick? - He's a thug.
贩卖♥♥毒品
Deals drugs on the corner,
四处亮自己的枪
he's flashing a gun around.
那晚和黛拉 德里克都说过话
He had words with Della and Derek that night.
她都被割喉了 说明更像是私人恩怨
Well, her throat being cut says it was more personal than that.
她在他手下面前羞辱了他
She dissed him in front of his crew.
对这些混帮派的来说够私人了
That's personal to these mugwumps.
J.T.西姆斯的少年犯记录
J.T. Simms' juvie records.
2001年
2001,
正好赶在关门之前抢了一家怀特堡
he robbed a White Castle, right at closing.
和炸鸡店案件的作案手法一样
Same M.O. as the chicken and ribs job.
还越来越纯熟
Getting better all the time.
我们去年怎么没锁定西姆斯
How'd we miss Simms last year?
人都爱说点八卦 就抖出了小区流氓
You know how chatty people are, ratting out the neighborhood badass.
我们跟泰雅这条线
We'll follow up on Tyra.
西姆斯嫌疑更大
Simms is the better bet.
他俩都要查
Run them both down.
你顺便再查查德里克的朋友乔
Check on Derek's friend, Joe, while you're at it.
咱们去崎岖之地吧
Let's hit the Badlands.
我们知道凶案当晚
We understand the night of the murders,
你和黛拉吵了几句
you and Della were arguing.
我们没吵
No, I don't think so.
黛拉的女儿说是因为你的一些问题
Della's daughter says it was over some problem you were having.
很可能是工作安排上的一些误会之类的
Probably it was just some misunderstanding about my schedule.
他叫贾马尔
This is Jammal.
他们在打听黛拉和汤姆的事
They're asking about Della and Tom.
怎么 不是史奎克干的吗
So what, that boy Squeak didn't do that?
不是
No.
你好像不怎么惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
你跟他们说弗兰克的事了吗
You tell them about Frank?
-没有 -弗兰克是谁
- No. - Who's Frank?
他在黛拉的餐馆打零工
He, um, he did odd jobs, at Della's.
他可不止打零工
Oh, he did other things, too.
把你看到的告诉他们
Tell them what you saw.
黛拉和弗兰克有一腿
Della was messing with Frank?
反正我看到的是这样
It's, it's just what I saw.
你从没跟别人说过吗
You never told anyone?
别人的韵事不该管
People shouldn't get messed up in other people's relationships.
我不知道
I don't know.
不
No.
没见过这人
Never seen him.
J.T.西姆斯
J.T. Simms.
在那拐角混了两年 就在你门廊前
Hung on the corner here for two years, right in front of your stoop.
不认识
Nope.
万分感谢
Thanks a million.
-她说什么了吗 -让我该干嘛干嘛去
- She give you anything? - Told me to go pound sand.
还有谁会骗我们呢
Who else can we find to lie to us?
你还跟那女孩好着呢
You still seeing that girl?
伊莉莎吗 分了
Elisa? Nah.
怎么分了
What happened?
没什么 就是该向前看了
Nothing. Just, uh, time to move on.
所以你是重返情场了
So you're back in the hunt?
算是吧
Uh... I guess.
今晚约了圣约瑟夫医院的一帮护士
Well, a couple of nurses at St. Joe's,
你来吗
up for a night out?
你老婆去吗
Your wife coming?
有人想引起咱们注意
Someone's trying to get our attention.
你在找拐子西姆斯吗
You looking for stick Simms?
我想把餐馆卖♥♥出去
I'm putting this place on the market,
但愿有人看在能冲销税款的份上买♥♥下来
hoping someone's looking for a tax write-off.
想过重开餐馆吗
Ever think about opening it again?
可不想在这小区开
Not in this neighborhood.
明知杀死我父母的凶手
We're aware of whoever killed my parents
可能离这里两个街区都不到
probably lives within two blocks of here.
我没法每天笑脸迎客
I can't smile and serve them every day.
对了
So, um...
你想知道弗兰克的事吗
you wanted to know about Frank?
泰雅说他可能和你父母很亲密
Well, Tyra said he might have been close with your parents.
可能和我妈比较亲近
With my mom maybe.
为什么呢
Why's that?
她对那些需要救赎的男人总是格外心软
She had a weakness for men who needed to be saved.
要招人吗
Um, are you hiring?
不用 抱歉 亲爱的
No, honey. I'm sorry.
你知道弗兰克姓什么吗
Do you know Frank's last name?
我想是摩根吧
Morgan, I think.
摩根小伙 那个拳击手吗
Buster Morgan, the boxer?
对 我爸就这么叫他的
Yeah. My dad called him that.
你知道他住哪里吗
You know where he stays?
他没有固定住址
He never had a permanent situation.
为什么问弗兰克的事
Why are you asking about Frank?
就是有人提到了而已
His name came up is all.
收♥容♥所♥的人说让我们去拐角的帐篷城找找
Guy from the shelter said try the tent city round the corner.
在艾德健身房♥后面
It's behind big Ed's gym.
你对这片还真挺熟的
You know this area pretty good, huh?
我就在两个街区之外的地方长大的
I grew up two blocks over.
我以前会去体育馆看他们打拳击
I used to go to that gym and watch the guys spar.
你下场玩过吗
You ever get in the ring?
没有 我在家就被打够了
No, I got hit enough in my own house.
-弗兰克 弗兰克·摩根 -在那里
- Frank, Frank Morgan? - There.
我就是
I'm Frank.
-什么事 -我是威尔·杰弗里斯 小伙
- What? - It's Will Jeffries, buster.
威尔什么
Will who?
我们是为黛拉·林肯来的
We're here about Della Lincoln.
你认识黛拉
You know Della?
我们在调查她的谋杀案
We're investigating her murder.
对 我可真傻
Right. Stupid.
黛拉已经不在了
Della's gone.
有目击者看到黛拉死的那晚你们接吻了
We got a witness saw you and Della kissing the night she died.
-汤姆说的吗 -汤姆也死了
- Tom? - Tom's dead, too.
那是个误会
Because it was a mistake.
什么误会
What was?
弗兰克 说吧
Come on, Frank.
把那晚发生的事告诉我们
Tell us what happened that night.
你丢东西了吗
Did you lose something?
那东西从哪拿来的
Where'd you get that?
汤姆在垃圾堆里找到的
Tom found them in the trash.
弗兰克 你得吃药
You gotta take them, Frank.
一天都不能落下的
You can't forget, not even for a day.
吃了让我犯困
They make me tired.
-但它们能让你不冲动 -我知道
- They keep you right. - I know.
我们会帮你重新振作的
We're gonna get you back on your feet.
不不 不行 弗兰克
No. No. No, Frank.
怎么回事
What is going on?
我 我
I'm, I'm...
我只是 我不会再打扰你们了
I'll just... I won't come back.
-很抱歉 -弗兰克
- I'm sorry. - Frank. Frank!
黛拉和我一样关心你
Della cares about you, just like I do,
但是这种关心不是爱 你别搞混了
but there's different kinds of caring. You can't confuse the two.
-我知道 -你不能随便吻别人的老婆
- I know. - You can't go kissing on other men's wives.
我不会了 再不会了
Oh, I won't. I won't.
把东西给我
Give me that stuff.
吃晚餐的客人马上就要来了
Dinner crowd's gonna be in soon.
他没有赶我走
He didn't kick me out,
他完全有权利赶我走的
when by rights, he could've.
那些药是治什么的
What were the meds for?
我会有极端情绪
I get extreme.
那晚发作了吗
Did you get extreme that night?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表