剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第二季 第九集:心灵猎手
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
M&M超♥市♥
妈妈 待在这里好无聊
Mom, there's nothing to do here.
1985年11月2日
你可以帮我出去倒垃圾
Well, you can help me take out this trash.
那又不好玩
That's not fun.
那就看在上帝的份上 好好跟汉米玩吧
Well, then play with Hammy for god's sakes.
你为什么一直往窗外看
Why do you keep looking out the window?
爸爸又不会来
Daddy isn't coming.
如果他来了 记得我跟你说的吗
If he does, you remember what I told you?
你要躲到柜台后面去
You hide behind the counter.
听见了吗 苏珊
You hear me, Susan?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们不回家
Well, we're not going home.
那我们睡在哪里
Where are we gonna sleep?
我的衣服和书包怎么办
What about my clothes and my bookbag?
还有好多东西
My stuff?
我们买♥♥新的
We'll buy new things.
可你几乎什么也买♥♥不起
You can't barely buy anything.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
可能你现在不相信 但这是真的
You might not believe it right now, but it's true.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, little girl.
不 求你 不要
No, please, don't.
求你 求你
Please, please...
失踪人口
珍妮特·兰伯特 1985年11月
她的尸体被几个徒步者发现
Her body was found by hikers.
是一条狗挖出来的
A dog dug it up.
这一带是保护区 真是弃尸的好地方
Good place to dump a body, this preserve.
是啊 几英里内全是森林
Yeah, nothing but woods for miles.
目击者只有鸟和蜜蜂
Only witnesses are the birds and the bees.
查到死者身份了吗 老大
We get an I.D. Yet, boss?
从她的医疗警示手环上查到
From a medic alert bracelet.
她叫珍妮特·兰伯特
Janet Lambert.
白人女性 31岁
White female, 31 years of age.
85年被报失踪
Reported missing in '85.
从上班地方不见了
Disappeared from her place of work.
最后看见她的人 是她11岁的女儿
Last to see was her 11-year-old daughter.
说妈妈出去倒垃圾 就再也没回来
Mom goes out with the trash. Never comes back.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
从她的胸腔取出来的
From her chest cavity.
胸腔已经被敲碎
Shattered the ribcage.
下手够重的
Hell of a slug.
衣服上没有弹孔
There's no bullet hole in the clothes.
所以凶手在开枪之前扒光了她
So the doer stripped her before shooting her.
-说得通 -既然我们已经知道死者名字
- Makes sense. - Now that we know her name.
下一个问题就是
Next question...
她的头去哪里了
Where's her head?
珍妮特·兰伯特
Janet Lambert.
在林荫大道上的一家
worked the night shift at a
24小时便利店值夜班
24-hour convenience store off the Boulevard.
1985年11月2日晚 她从那里消失
Where she disappeared from night of November 2, 1985.
当时的头号♥嫌犯是她的丈夫 勒罗伊·兰伯特
Prime suspect at the time was her husband, Leroy Lambert.
上面说 珍妮特失踪当天
Says here, same day Janet goes missing,
她指控她丈夫家庭暴♥力♥
she filed domestic abuse charges against hubby.
他当着11岁女儿的面殴打了她
Walked out for beating her up
所以她才离家出走
in front of their 11-year-old daughter.
这一走害得珍妮特丧了命
Leaving cost Janet her life.
连头都被砍了
And her head.
下这样的毒手 一定是对她恨之入骨
Takes a lot of hate, doing something like that.
苏珊那孩子说
The kid, Susan, says
爸爸在妈妈失踪前来过店里
dad came to the store right before mom disappeared.
但无法确认身份
Not much of an I.D.
她看到的只是一双男人的靴子
All she saw were a pair of men's boots.
这是怎么回事
How'd that go down?
妈妈让她有人进来就躲到柜台后面
Mom told her to hide behind the counter if someone came in,
怕万一是她爸来了
afraid it might be dad.
这个勒罗伊可真是个慈父
Loving patriarch, this Leroy.
85年这宗失踪人口案无法归罪给他
Missing Persons couldn't pin him to it in '85.
这个人有可靠的不在场证明
Guy's alibi was solid.
也许有什么遗漏的线索
Well, maybe it's crumbled some.
珍妮特失踪的时候 我在保龄球馆
I was at the bowling alley when Janet gone missing.
那里所有人都看见我坐在吧台边
Whole place saw me sitting up there at the bar.
一群喝多了啤酒的醉鬼说的 真可信
Bunch of drunks passed out in their beers. Real reliable.
还有酒保作证 他可滴酒没沾
Bartender, too. He didn't touch a drop.
你还喝上了
Nice.
酒能让我理清头绪
Helps me think straight.
那你好好想想吧 你妻子的头是被砍掉的
Think about this. Your wife's head was cut off.
做得出这种事的变♥态♥ 一定是要泄私愤
Sicko who did that had a personal score to settle.
而我们听说 你对她积怨已久 勒罗伊
The way we hear it, you've got a mighty long score, Leroy.
那婊♥子♥那样对我 这是她的报应
That bitch had it coming for what she did to me.
苏珊 吃饭了
Susan! Time to eat!
我要我的早餐
I want my breakfast.
我答应苏珊要带她去商场
I promised Susan I'd take her to the mall.
等我回来给你做点热的吃
I can cook you up something hot when I get home.
我不吃盒装的早饭
I don't eat breakfast out of no box!
苏珊就在隔壁
Susan's in the next room,
勒罗伊 不要动手 不然她会看见的
Leroy. Please don't start or she'll see...
我不吃盒装的东西
I ain't eating out of no box!
宝贝 来 吃早饭了
Sweetheart, come on, time for breakfast.
来坐下 宝贝
Here you go, sweetie.
抱歉 宝贝 我今天不能带你去商场了
I'm sorry, honey, I won't be able to take you to the mall today.
下次一定 我保证
Next time, I promise.
你总是说话不算话
You always break your promises.
别跟你妈顶嘴
Don't sass your mother!
妈妈
Mom...
不许你碰她
Don't you touch her!
还有我
Or me!
决不许有下次
Never again!
那个婊♥子♥就那样离开了我
That bitch walked out on me then and there.
我再也没见过她
I never saw her again.
你女儿的说法可不一样
Your daughter says different.
是吧 那也许珍妮特在树林里的遭遇
Yeah, well, maybe what happened up in them woods to Janet
也应该发生在苏珊身上
should have happened to Susan, too.
勒罗伊 你真是个极品
You're a real door prize, Leroy.
那个憎恶男人的小婊♥子♥ 跟她母亲一样
Man-hating bitch, just like her mother.
我没有杀珍妮特
I didn't kill Janet.
但我真希望是我♥干♥的
But I sure wish I did.
我一直希望 我母亲在某个地方
I always hoped my mother was out there somewhere...
好好活着
alive.
那天 她指控你的父亲实施家庭暴♥力♥
That day, she filed domestic abuse charges against your father.
是的
Yes.
我能看看那个吗
Could I see that?
在那家商店
At the store,
你母亲失踪之前 你说你看见了一个人
right before your mom disappeared, you said you saw someone?
我知道
I know.
那可以是任何一个人的靴子
It could have been anyone's boots.
我当时只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
很害怕
Scared.
以为是你♥爸♥爸来找你
Thought your dad was coming for you.
找你妈妈
Your mom.
"走在阳光下"
Walking On Sunshine?
-什么 -这上面写的
- What? - It says it right here.
我父亲殴打我妈妈的时候
That song was playing on the
广播里就在播放这首歌♥
radio when my father was beating up my mom.
这跟她失踪有什么关系
Well, what does that have to do with her disappearance?
他当时在唱这首歌♥
He was singing it.
谁
Who?
那天晚上走进店里的人
The man who came into the store that night.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, little girl.
我走在阳光下
I'm walking on sunshine
我走在阳光下
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表