剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
This is all I have right now.
剩下的什么时候还
When's the next installment coming?
他在找你麻烦吗
This guy bothering you counselor?
没有 探员
No, detective.
没事
It's alright.
我只是
I was just,
回来查看凶案现场吗
Walking the murder scene again?
史黛西·霍是在后面的公园被杀的
Stacy Hall was killed at the park down the street.
你只是亲自来查看凶案现场吧
You were just checking out the area for yourself.
对吗
Right?
对
Right.
查看凶案现场
Just...walking the scene.
别太显眼 格雷格
Don't make it so obvious, Greg.
我常看到他和这个毒贩混在一起
I've seen him a lot with this dealer.
那个人叫奇奇
Guy named kiki.
他是那条街出了名的瘾君子
He was known on the street that... He had habit.
所有人都知道吗
Kind of an open secret?
我不想说死人坏话
Look, I don't want to speak ill of the dead.
但染上毒瘾
But a coke habit?
那可需要不少钱
Takes a lot of cash.
抛开他妻子的话不说
So despite what the widow says,
没准格雷格确实拿了钱
maybe Greg was a theif?
还是个瘾君子
And an addict.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
完美先生无心工作
So, 'Golden Greg' is losing at work,
搞砸了案子 还在吸毒
Blowing his murder case, and feeding a coke habit?
但还是无法解释他那天为什么要去费城
Which still doesn't tell us how he winds up at Philly.
我只希望在这破地方睡觉
Just hope I don't come down with the
不感冒就好了
cold sleeping in Siberia all night.
哥们 睡觉开着窗才有新鲜空气
Man, you need the windows open for fresh air.
随便你怎么说
So you told me.
你们解决谁睡小床的问题了
You guys worked out the cot problem?
我们抽签决定 维拉输了
Nah, we drew straws, Vera lost.
然后他生气走掉了 晚上都没回来
He leaves all miffed, doesn't come back.
你担心他吗
You worried?
他和马丁一起
He went out to check out the hot
出去找乐子去了
spots of New Haven with Martin.
我只想知道莉娜是谁
All I wanna know is uh, who's Lena?
听着 莉娜
Listen now, Lena.
再唱一遍就好
Just sing it one more time.
-闭嘴 -你自己说的梦话 伙计
- Stop that! - You talk in your sleep, man.
看看谁来了
Ah, look who's here!
玩得开心吗 维拉
Rough night, Vera?
这城市烂透了 没什么可干的
This city blows, nothing to do.
可以给我来杯咖啡吗
Can I get some coffee over here?
马丁告诉你去哪找那个毒贩了吗
Hey, did Martin tell where to find that dealer?
伊甸公园
Ah, Eden Park.
某个梳着细发辨的疯子就是了
Look for some crazy guy with dreadlocks.
吃完了吗
Ready?
顺便送我去纽黑文警局吧
Drop me off at New Haven PD?
我一会儿就来
I'll catch up.
他埋单
He's paying.
奇奇·索纳诺
Kiki Solano?
纽黑文市最好的香薰
Uh-oh! man of the street. New Haven's finest on the beat.
你们是警♥察♥吗
Some five-o? Five-bro?
我们是杰弗里斯和瓦伦斯探员 来自费城
Yeah, detective Jefferys and Valens from Philly.
我们来调查格雷格·维兹卡诺的事
We're here about Greg Vizcaino.
四年前被谋杀的检察官
DA who got killed four years ago.
我知道他是谁
You ain't gonna tell me who Greg V is.
他是我小学同学
Went to grade school together.
他死的那天
On the day he died?
所有人都震惊了
Whoo, hysteria in the area.
整个贫民区都穿黑衣致哀
Whole barrio dressed in black.
我们知道你在他生前卖♥♥他毒品
We know you were selling him blow before he died.
我只卖♥♥这个
Just all I sell.
纯植物 纯有机
Strictly botanical, always organical.
我们知道格雷格欠你钱 所以你杀了他吗
We know Greg owes you money. You kill him over that?
格雷格是我兄弟
Greg was my brother. Hermanos.
我才不在乎他欠了多少钱
I wasn't worried about his debts.
我只担心他的灵魂
I was worried about his soul.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why?
他在检察院很受欢迎
They loved him at the DA's.
不过是他比较像白人罢了
Because he was light bright and damn near white.
我试图让他明白那帮人都在利用他
I tried to get him to see that they was just using him.
为什么把那个孩子游街一样给记者拍 小格
Why you gotta parade that kid in front of the cameras, G?
想告诉别人他是波多黎各人吗
to show he's Puerto Rican?
不管凶手是谁 我都会那么做
I'll parade any murderer in the street.
再伴上那个女孩的有钱白人父母吗
And put that lady's rich, white parents on display?
她是白人 他不是 这是事实 奇奇
It's fact, Kiki. She's white, he's not.
人不是他杀的
That kid didn't do it!
那他为什么要认罪
Then why'd he confess?
那他为什么要翻供
And why'd he recant?
他和我们一样从贫民区出来的
He's from the barrio like us!
我得留意街上的传闻
You got to listen to the word.
什么传闻
What word is that?
街上满是眼线
The streets have eyes.
并且他们从不说谎
And they tell no lies.
一定有人知道这起案件的真♥相♥
The streets know something about this murder.
那我能让他来作证吗
Am I suppose to call the streets as witnesses?
我们做比交易吧 小格
I got a deal for you, G.
再查一下这起案子
Check out what the streets got to say,
我以后都不卖♥♥毒品给她了
Then I won't sell to her no more.
不卖♥♥给谁
Who would you stop selling to?
安娜 格雷格的妻子
Anna. Greg's wife.
她吸那玩意儿
She hooked on the incense.
你也太懂行了吧
You said you wasn't narcotics player?
所以他买♥♥毒品是因为他老婆有毒瘾
So his wife was the one with the coke problem?
她已经努力在戒了
Gone on the wagon, rode it hard, but...
但有的时候 她就是控制不住自己
The wheels come off every now and then when things got bumpy.
格雷格答应你了吗
Greg take you up on the deal?
不知道 反正我说到做到了
I held up my end. Don't know about G.
当时街上的传闻是什么
What was the word from the streets.
那孩子不是凶手
That kid didn't kill the lady.
是肯尼迪兄弟干的
It was the Kennedy brothers!
你是指约翰和鲍比吗
Like John and Bobby, you mean?
约翰•肯尼迪[1917-1963]:美国第35任总统
真是条好线索 奇奇 谢了
That's one good tip, Kiki. Thanks.
是大学时留下的坏习惯
It was a left over thing from college.
毒品能缓解压力
Used to get me through stressful times.
听你的毒贩说
The way your dealer tells us,
事情好像并不是那么简单
sounds more like a meal than a left over.
是啊 后来有点失控
Yeah, it was out of control.
我承认
I admit that.
所以你欠奇奇钱 格雷格需要钱还债
So you're in debt to Kiki, Greg needed money to pay it.
我老公绝不会偷东西
My husband would never steal.
那钱和他毫无关系
That missing money had nothing to do with him.
面对现实吧 安娜
Gotta look at the facts, Anna.
我都和吉尔·谢尔曼说了
I told Gil Sherman.
他不是小偷
He was no thief.
有时候当你爱一个人
Sometimes when you love someone,
只能看到你想看到的
you only see them like you want to.
这四年我想了很多
I changed my views over last four years
当时深感愧疚
I was so ashamed then.
愧疚什么
Of what?
你收到我的留言了吗
You get my message?
我在工作
I was working.
不 你说谎
No-no, I don't believe you!
你居然在家里吸毒
You're doing that crap on in the house?
还当着孩子们的面
What, the girls here?
-你去哪里了 -我在工作
- Where do you go? - I'm working!
那些无声电♥话♥是谁打的
Who calls here and hangs up everytime I say hello?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表