剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
但还有些地方很可疑
Some parts are still shady.
你家没丢东西 就是没有箱子
All the stuff was at home and accounted for, no missing suitcase.
我只跟你说我知道的
I told you what I know.
是浅蓝色的 白把手
It was a light blue, white handles.
你了解她未婚夫吗
You know anything about her fiance?
巴德·赖代克
Bud Lydecker.
只是婚礼上见过
Just saw him at the wedding.
你们俩都在一起了
Well, you two got together.
-那艾丽肯定跟他分手了 -对
- Means, Ellie must have broken up with him, right? - Yeah.
知道他什么反应吗
Know anything about how he handled it?
被一个
Getting traded in for...
被一个披头散发的逃兵役者顶了
For a long-haired draft dodger.
他大概不会很高兴吧
Probably wasn't thrilled.
想起什么来吗
Any specific backlash?
我当时没那么想 不过
I didn't think so at the time, but...
艾丽有一晚来看我
Ellie did come to see me one night...
大概是婚礼后一周
about a week after the wedding?
我没想到你会来
I did not think you would come.
你好
Hello.
这位是
Oh, this is-
对了 新娘子嘛 恭喜
Oh, yeah! the, the bride! Congratulations.
是啊 我丈夫看见这地方非气疯了
Oh, yeah. My husband would flip his lid to see this place.
我刚看到一个女的
I just saw this woman with like,
身上只挂着油彩 没别的了
paint on her, and nothing else.
你们要点什么吗 啤酒 吸点啥
Can I get you something? Beer? Dope?
-你们要不要 -不要 不要
- You guys? - Oh, no! No.
要不然 我来点吧
Look, you know what? Maybe I would.
披头士都喝 就来点吧
The beatles do it. So you know.
我要瓶啤酒
I'll have a beer.
-这是化妆室吗 -对 就在那里
- Uh, this powder room? - Yeah, it's right over there.
我跟我哥谈了
I talked to my brother.
是吗
You did?
他在那里情况很糟
It was bad for him over there.
我父母还是不想听这些
My parents still don't want to hear it,
但我觉得他想说出来
but I think he wants to talk.
像你说的那样
Like you said.
我一直在想你说的话
I keep thinking about the thing that you said.
我一直在想你
I keep thinking about you.
这可太变♥态♥了
Yo, yo. That's twisted, man!
是他 艾尔 你知道的
That was him, El. You know it was.
是谁
Who?
没谁
No one.
你觉得是巴德扔的砖头吗
You think Bud threw that brick?
她们肯定是这个意思
Must be who they meant.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
或许该把他找来在这里冷静一下
Maybe he's the one who should be cooling it in here.
放我出去安排我爸的后事吧
Let me go see at my dad's arrangements.
你还是最大嫌疑人 沃伦
You're still our number one guy, Warren.
探员
Detective.
你们还查到有关艾丽的其它事吗
Did you find anything else out... about Ellie?
你被抽中的时候她哭了
She cried when you got drafted.
待售
四处看看吧 去吧
Take a look around. Go on.
这买♥♥卖♥♥要做不成了
I'm losing them.
真会挑时间
Nice timing.
你还想要36年时间吗
You want another 36 years?
太扯了 说吧
Ah, crap. Go ahead.
你们说是关于艾丽的
You said it was about Ellie?
我们在想她为了沃伦
Wondering how you took it when she
甩了你时 你什么反应
threw you over for this Warren guy.
是我甩了她
I'm the one threw her over.
我朋友泰瑞婚礼后 我就疏远她
I dried up on us after my buddy Terry's wedding.
跟她吹了
Cut her loose.
那你扔进她新男友窗户里的砖头是刻着
So that brick through her new guy's window that was you saying
-"还是朋友"了 -砖头的事啊
- "We could still be friends?" - Ah, the brick.
对 是我♥干♥的
Yeah, I'll cop to that.
但我当时不知道那个嬉皮士住那里
But I didn't know the hippie lived there.
那是给"怪兽新娘"准备的
That was meant for 'Bridezilla.'
苏赞吗
Suzanne?
是因为她婚礼那天的行为
On account of her behavior at the wedding.
我的天
Oh, my god!
我的天 我的天 艾丽
Oh, my god, oh my god, Ellie!
苏赞 你在干什么
Suzanne, what are you doing?
你什么人都交啊 泰瑞
What are you, an interpreter? Terry!
泰瑞
Terry!
巴德 转过去好吗 我得穿好衣服
Bud, just, just turn around, okay? I got to pull myself up here.
我把这些扣子都解下来了吗
I undid all those buttons?
拜托 走开好吗
Please, just leave, okay?
我杀了你
I'll kill you!
-别这么看着我 -天啊 苏赞
- Don't look at me like that. - Geez, Suzanne!
我知道 艾尔 我知道
I know, El. I know.
看着我
Now look at me.
别忘了你跟我说的事 别那么虚伪
After what you told me, don't be a hypocrite.
这话什么意思
Whoa, what the heck is that about?
没什么
Nothing.
该死 你们两个在说什么
You, damn itt! what are you two talking about?
别问了 巴德
Just forget it, Bud.
你们鱼镇的婊♥子♥
Fishtown bitches!
所以艾丽的朋友偷腥 你就跟她分手了
So you break up with Ellie, because her best friend's a cheater?
物以类聚
Birds of a feather.
艾丽肯定会紧随其后
Ellie'd be following suit soon enough.
再说 我从12岁就跟这一个女孩恋爱
Besides, I'm with the same girl since I'm twelve.
我也够了
I was done.
苏赞说艾丽虚伪是什么意思
What Suzanne mean, Ellie was a hypocrite?
跟她们娘们间的小秘密有关吧
Something related to their chick conspiracy.
我没细问
I didn't press for details.
你们自己去问那个"怪兽"吧
You'll have to ask 'zilla' herself.
艾丽死的当晚你有不在场证明吗
You got an alibi for when Ellie died?
在制糖厂工作到很晚
Working late at the sugar factory?
我爸为告诉我她的死讯一直没睡
My pop waited up to tell me.
她是我亲近的人里第一个过世的
She's the first person I knew close... that died.
艾丽
Hmm, Ellie.
你们终于找到那唱歌♥的了
You finally got that singer, huh?
沃伦·卡金斯 没错
Warren Cousins? Yeah.
他因涉嫌艾丽的谋杀案被拘留
He's in custody for Ellie's murder.
不是不报啊
It's a long time coming.
苏赞 沃伦说他和艾丽相爱 真的吗
Suzanne, Warren says that he and Ellie were in love. True?
她被他迷倒了
She was dreamy about him.
没谁能比得上
No other man could compare.
-巴德比不上 -巴德还有其他的男人
- Not Bud? - Bud or the rest of the species.
我们听说了扔砖头事件
We heard about that brick incident.
巴德说是他干的
Bud said that was on him.
我就知道
I knew it.
不过他说了另一个原因
But he mentioned a different reason.
-关于你婚礼那天晚上的事 -对了
- Something about your wedding night? - Yeah.
错已铸成
Mistakes were made.
你那晚的话什么意思
What did you mean that night?
说艾丽虚伪
Calling Ellie a hypocrite?
她跟我说了见沃伦的事
Oh, she told me about meeting Warren,
让她突然对很多事动摇了
and it was suddenly making her question things.
比如嫁给巴德吗
Oh, like settling with Buddy boy?
过上她妈妈那种生活
And ending up with her mother's life.
我走向圣坛的时候也开始想这些事
Same thing crossed my mind walking down the aisle.
所以喜宴的时候 我满脑子都是
So at the reception all I'm thinking is,
"我这是干了什么"
'What did I just do?'
就跟鼓手好上了
Enter the drummer.
就是说艾丽打算改变原定计划了
So was Ellie gonna do something to change her plans?
对
Yeah.
真希望我爸妈没给我们那辆野马
Wish my parents never got us that mustang.
泰瑞这个月每天都泡在车道上
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表