剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
He got a taste firsthand of what I had to go through every day.
贝尔UH-1型飞机
Bell UH-1s.
为国防部造的
Defence contract.
现有最先进的机型
Top of the line.
你指挥这么多人吗 老爸
You tell all these people what to do Pops?
我负责监督工程部分和质量管理
I oversee engineering and quality control.
就是说你是老大了
Meaning you're the boss.
一个只被
A man is limited to nothing...
梦想束缚的男人
But his dreams.
燃油系统的流量阀有些问题
Noticed some problems in the fuel system flow switches.
再去检查一下
You want to double check those.
午餐时间十分钟前就结束了 快去
Lunch ended ten minutes ago.Let's go.
赶紧回去工作 否则我扣你半天工钱
Get back on the floor before I dock you the rest of the day.
我抽根烟先
I'm taking a smoke first.
听见他让你们别磨蹭了吧
You heard the man quit your dilly dallying.
比利 先抽根烟也不行吗
Can't I get a smoke first, Billy?
不行 回去工作
No, get on the floor.
要时不时地允许他们发泄一下
Gotta give them a kick time to time...
这是这里的习俗
That's how we run things here.
对啊 老大你教他吧
Yeah, you tell him boss.
你说得对 老大
You said it, boss.
爸爸你就这么坐视不理吗
You gonna stand by and watch that Pops?
他不是你们老大
He's not your boss.
我父亲才是
My father is.
这小子嘴还挺硬
Boy's got a mouth on him.
你说他什么
What d'you call him?
他还没成年吧
Ain't a man, is he?
唐纳德 他只是那个意思
That's all he meant, Donald.
伙计 走吧
Let's go, fellas. C'mon.
我永远忘不了齐克的表情
I'll never forget the look on Zeke's face.
我让他失望了
I dissapointed him.
齐克之后还遇到过你的员工吗
Zeke had any other encounters with your employees?
后来我就没带着他去上过班
I wasn't inclined to have another bring-your-son-to-work-days.
所以没有
So, no.
当年这些你都跟警♥察♥说过吗
And you told the cops all this back then?
说了
I did.
你们怎么现在在意起来了
So, why do you care now?
在操场上发现齐克尸体的人是我
I was the one who found Zeke in the playground.
所以我们才来这里
That's why we're here.
想查明真♥相♥
Trying to make it right.
孩子 你晚了42年
You're 42 years late, son.
齐克管太多了 他不该那样
Zeke was steping out of line, he should've known better.
于是你手下用"适当"的手段教训了他
So maybe your boys decided to school him in the proper etiquette.
他们不是我的手下
They weren't my boys.
他们年轻莽撞 但是
And they were young and dumb, but...
并不危险
Not dangerous.
所以你也不认同他们的做法了
You didn't agree with their philosophical outlook?
我是去挣钱的 不是去搞政♥治♥
I was there for the job and a paycheck, not the politics.
他们有没有提过跟齐克的冲突
Did they ever bring up this incident with Zeke again?
没跟我说 他们知道我的立场
Not to me. They knew how I stood on it.
上司的孩子
Boss's kid?
少惹为妙
Leave it alone.
可有人不肯善罢甘休
Well, someone didn't leave it alone.
如果你有话要说
If you've got something to say...
现在可以说
Now's the time.
听着
Look.
齐克是个好孩子
Zeke, he was a good kid.
但是呢
But?
好孩子也会玩火
Even good kids play with fire.
亨利就是不明白杂货能有多重
Henry just doesn't understand how heavy groceries can be.
朱迪丝 你该学开车了
Well, maybe you should learn how to drive, Judith.
那我就成马路杀手了
Oh, silly me on the road?
亨利肯定这么说
That's what Henry would say.
这是什么情况
What's going on here?
夏洛特呢
Where's Charlotte?
-你们干什么 -妈妈
- What are you doin? - Mommy?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
朱迪丝太太 您误会了
It's not what you think, Mrs. Judith!
你居然跑到我哥家来泡妞
You just walk into my brother's house to chase some tail?
当着一个孩子的面做这种事
Carrying on in front of a child!
你从没跟警♥察♥说过这事
You never told the cops this?
跟你上司也没说
Or your boss?
我觉得无论他跟女仆玛蒂尔达干什么
I thought it wasn't any of my business.
都不关我的事
Whatever he was doing with that maid Matilda.
如果这个"干什么"跟他的死有关呢
But you think that 'whatever' it was got him killed?
我知道玛蒂尔达当时有男友了
I thought Matilda already had a boyfriend.
也是个讨厌鬼
A real unsavory fella, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
听说他贩毒
Heard he dealt dope.
整天跟一个北费城的混混一起胡混
He hung out with one of those gangs from North Philly.
北费城
North Philly?
知道什么帮派的吗
You know what gang?
他们好像是自称"19钻"
They call themselves the '19 Diamonds', I think.
怪名字
Crazy name, huh?
齐克惹上麻烦了
Well, Zeke was in over his head.
跟黑帮混混的情人勾勾搭搭
Hooked up with a gangmember's girlfriend.
63年的时候19钻是那个地区的老大
19th and diamond ruled the roost in '63.
有仇必报
Spoke the langauge of retribution.
知道男友的名字吗
We got a name on this boyfriend?
还在查在世的成员
Still looking for surviving members.
帮派斗争瞬息万变
And shelf life being what it is on the streets,
能找到一个就算幸运了
we're lucky if we find any.
玛蒂尔达呢
What about Matilda?
找过了 她不在宾州
Autotracked her. She's not in the State of PA.
瓦伦索和维拉会找到她的
Well, Valens and Vera will check it out.
找到她以前看的那个孩子了吗
This kid she took care of, you find her?
夏洛特·琼斯 住在中♥央♥市
Charlotte Jones. She's in Center City.
也许她知道些什么
Maybe she's got some answers.
我小时候经常在那玩
It's a place I used to play as a child.
齐克死的那年我九岁
I was nine when Zeke died.
记得你叔叔比利和你妈妈
Do you remember the time your mother and Uncle Billy
在家里发现齐克的那次吗
found Zeke in the house?
记得
Yes, I do.
还有其他人来你家找过玛蒂尔达吗
Were there other guys ever coming around the house looking for Matilda?
-没有 -但玛蒂尔达有个男朋友
- No. - Well, Matilda had a boyfriend, though.
齐克以外的人
Someone besides Zeke?
就算有 我也不知道
If she did, I never knew.
她爱齐克 他就是她的唯一
She loved Zeke like he was her one and only.
就算我是个孩子也看得出来
Even as a kid I could see that.
那天是他们俩第一次见面
That day was the first time they ever met.
他是来找她的吗
Did he come in to look for her?
不 找我
No, me.
为什么
Why?
我和一些邻居的小孩
Oh, some neighborhood kids and I
偷了他家挂在门口的旗子
stole his flag off his front porch.
被他发现了 他们跑掉了 我没有
He caught us. They got away, I didn't.
于是他就追你追到家里去了
So he chased you into your house?
他没伤害我 如果你想问的话
He didn't hurt me if that's what you thinking.
那他干了什么
Then what'd he do?
他走了一步棋
He made his move.
汤米 你确定他们不会生气吗
You're sure they won't get mad, Tommy?
夏洛特 看见旗子上的十字了吗
See the cross on that flag, Charlotte?
黑鬼非常虔诚 他们喜欢十字
Negroes are real religious. They like crosses.
来 给我
Come on, give me that.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
汤米说黑人喜欢十字的东西
Tommy said negroes like crosses.
还给我
Give it back.
我说把旗子还给我
I said give me my flag back.
夏洛特 跟你说过多少次
How many times I gotta tell you, Charlotte?
别摔门
Quit slamming that door!
我想要回我的旗子
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表