剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
这些是我舞蹈工作室的油漆选项
So these are the paint options for my dance studio.
你喜欢哪个
Right? Which one do you like?
当然是银白色
Silver Whisper, of course.
但今天不谈工作室
But no studio today.
我为暑假最后一天
I got big things planned
制定了一个大计划
for the last day of summer break.
这几周大家都忙着安顿下来
Everybody's been so busy getting settled in these past few weeks,
所以我考虑重拾皮尔森家庭玩乐日
so I'm thinking a classic Pearson family fun day.
我可以
I'm down.
不过我看孩子们可未必会买♥♥账
But good luck getting these girls on board.
我不知道是因为青春期
I don't know if it's the hormones
还是去新学校的压力太大了
or the stress of going to new schools,
但她们的态度绝对是日渐刻薄了
but they are definitely getting meaner by the day.
别说了 她们才没有日渐刻薄
Stop it. They are not getting meaner by...
孩子们来啦
Hey! There they are.
费城最聪明的女士们
The flyest females in Philly.
你不用每天早上给我们取个外号♥
You don't need to give us nicknames every morning.
有时候 你只需要说一句
No, sometimes, you could just be like,
"早上好 苔丝 早上好 黛佳"
"Good morning, Tess. Good morning, Deja."
-日渐刻薄 -妈
- Meaner by the day. - Mom,
你能带我去剪头发吗
can you take me to get my hair cut?
我是没问题
Yeah, I would,
但你♥爸♥计划了经典的
but your dad has a classic
皮尔森家庭玩乐日
Pearson family fun day planned.
绝对是史诗级的
It's gonna be epic.
我们去看自♥由♥钟
I'm talking Liberty Bell.
大口吃牛肉芝士三明治
I'm talking gorging on cheesesteaks
吃到流的汗都是肉味
till you get meat sweats.
妈妈答应我了我可以在开学前剪头发
Mom promised that I can get my hair cut before school starts.
所以整个夏天我才一直留着长发
That's why I've been growing it out all summer.
而你答应了我
And you promised me
我们一起坐一次公交车 这样你就能决定
that we could ride the bus together so you could decide
我是不是能自己坐公交上学
if I can take it to school by myself.
话说回来
Even though
我从八岁开始
I've been taking the bus by myself
就一直一个人坐公交车
since I was eight years old.
好了 好了 这样如何
All right. All right, how about this?
我和黛佳会试一次到学校的公交路线
Dej, you and I will do a trial run of the bus route to school.
贝丝 你带苔丝去理发店
Beth, you take Tess to the salon.
完事后我们再碰面
And then we'll meet up for a classic
开始经典的皮尔森家庭玩乐午后
Pearson family fun afternoon.
除非公交车上发生一些可怕的事
Unless something horrible happens on the bus.
你能别说了吗 你听见了吗
Would you stop? Do you hear this?
安妮 我最喜欢的孩子
Annie, my favorite child,
你今天有什么想做的事吗
is there anything that you'd like to do today?
我什么都行
I'm good with whatever.
上帝保佑你
Bless your soul.
*宝贝杰克*
*Baby Jack, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo*
*宝贝杰克*
*Baby Jack, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo*
*刚在妈妈的咪♥咪♥上*
*Just went to town, doo, doo, doo, doo*
*美美地吃了一顿*
*On Mommy's boob.*
好吧 这歌♥词不太好
Okay, that was creepy.
我的饿肚子宝宝
There's my hungry dude.
是的
Yes.
他吃完奶了吗 因为我想捏他的小脸蛋了
Is he done? 'Cause I got to squish that little face.
他吃完了
Yes, he is.
好了 杰克
Okay, Jack,
我现在让爸爸来抱你 好吗
I'm gonna hand you to your dad now, okay?
-好了 好了 -爸爸来抱你了
- Okay. Okay. - Here comes Daddy.
-抱稳了吗 -嗯 我抱稳了
- Got him? - Yeah, I got him.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好了 没事啦
There you go. You're okay.
你想贴近一点吗
You want to come up here? Hey.
小宝宝 是我 你的爸爸
Hey, buddy. It's me, your dad.
你只需要记住我是个大胡子就好了
All you have to remember is that I am the hairy one.
看吧 摸到胡子了吧
There... Yeah, see?
这就对了
There it is.
你现在感觉怎么样
Now... how are you feeling?
-很好 -今天感觉如何
- Good. - About today?
很好啊 我很兴奋
Yeah, I'm excited.
多尔西医生说 我这个女人很棒
I mean, according to Dr. Dorsey, this woman is amazing.
还有点评网
And Yelp.
点评网上有专家
There are specialists
教你怎么抚养失明婴儿吗
who teach you how to raise a blind baby on Yelp?
点评网上什么都有
Oh, there's everything on Yelp.
但是我等不及去学一些专业的技巧了
But I cannot wait to learn some pro tips.
-我很需要 -是的
- I need 'em. - Yeah
-对吧 杰克宝宝 -是啊
- Right, Baby Jack? - Yeah.
你能感觉到妈妈在笑吗
Can you feel Mommy smiling?
她想到要去学专业技巧就很兴奋
She's so excited to learn pro tips.
她很兴奋
She's so excited.
怎么了 你怎么用这种眼神看我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
一周前 我们发现
A week ago, we found out
我们对他的视力无能为力
that there is nothing we can do about his vision,
而你面不改色
and you haven't missed a beat.
你可别误会我 我觉得这很棒
Now, don't get me wrong. That... I think that's awesome.
我... 我只是想确认下你没事
I'm just... I'm just checking in.
-仅此而已 -我完全没事
- That's all. - I'm so good.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
很感谢你关心我 谢谢
And I appreciate it. Thank you.
-好的 -谢谢 你感觉如何
- Okay. - Thank you. How are you feeling?
我还在努力坚持
I'm hanging in there, I guess.
-很好 很好 -好的
- Good. Good. - All right.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
第四季 第二集
*让我燥起来*
*All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom*
*让我狂热起来 你快给小爷我扭起来*
*And a poom-poom, just shake ya rump*
斯图尔特
Oh, hey, Stewart.
-在进行阅读马拉松吗 -第6♥4♥本书
- Read-a-thon? - Book number 6♥4♥.
那祝你好运
Well, good luck.
你根本赢不了 斯图尔特
You don't stand a chance, Stewart.
小凯
Hey, Kev?
小凯
Kev.
过来给你涂防晒霜
Sunscreen. Come here.
拿着
Take that.
你的肩膀
Your shoulders.
好恶心
Gross.
-什么 -我可以自己涂
- What? - I can do it myself.
*让我燥起来*
*All I wanna do... *
我
I...
小凯 别忘了背也要涂
Hey, Kev, don't forget your back.
*让我*
*All I wanna do*
-*燥起来 让我狂热起来* -爸
- *Is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a poom-poom.* - Dad!
-别这样 周围有人 -我搞了五把椅子
- Stop. There's people around. - Hey, I got five chairs.
五把椅子
Five chairs.
-这可是游泳日里的奇迹 -真好
- That is a pool day miracle. - Nice.
基思 雷纳德 你们俩来了
Keith, Renard, you guys made it.
走吧 我们去听爆竹乐队的歌♥
Come on, we're going to get Firecracker pops.
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
维克斯效应的歌♥
Wreckx-n-Effect.
酷 我们带了自己的音响
Oh, cool. We brought our boombox.
-你想放歌♥吗 -好啊
- You want to put it on? - Sure.
喂 伙计们 我...
Hey. Hey, g... I...
-我搞到了五把椅子 -宝贝
- I got five chairs, guys. - Hey, Bug,
你想玩游戏吗
do you want to go play a game?
妈 别说话了
Mom, stop talking right now.
凯莉 杰西卡·P
Hey, Carrie. Hey, Jessica P.
-泳装不错 -谢谢
- Cool cover-up. - Oh, thanks.
-过来和我们一起玩吗 -好呀
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表