剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
for how it's gonna make you feel or...
也不知道该如何应对
how you'll handle it.
有时候你只能尽全力抓紧
Sometimes you just got to grab onto...
周围能依靠的东西 才能...
whatever's around you just to...
挺过去
...survive.
再说了 我们之间
Plus, we have a history
也不是第一次帮彼此顺利度过葬礼了
of getting each other through funerals.
我想到一个 你准备好了吗
Okay, I've got one. You ready?
你想说 我就听
If you got one, I'm ready.
他决定远走高飞
He decides he has to get away,
走得越远越好
as far away as he can,
所以他跑去阿♥拉♥斯加
so he becomes an ice fisherman
-开始冰钓 -这样啊
- in Alaska. - Oh, yes.
然后他再也没跟人说过话
And he never talks to another human being again.
说得好 这版不错
Well done. That's good.
小菲 我能带你去个地方吗
Soph, can I take you somewhere?
好的
Okay.
我们到了
Here we are.
你记得这个地方吗
You remember this place?
当然记得
Of course I do.
我怎么会忘呢
How could I forget?
很久以来 我都努力想忘掉
Yeah, for the longest time, I tried to.
对不起
Sorry.
我发誓...
I swear...
我...
You know, I...
我再吃该吐了
I'm gonna be sick, yeah.
也许我们应该等到放映机修好的
Maybe we should've waited till they fixed the projector.
-不应该 -"不应该"是什么意思
- Nah. - What do you mean, "Nah"?
-这下我们就不知道电影结局了 -是 不过
- Now we'll never know how it ended. - Yeah, but,
屏幕黑掉之前的情节不是都很完美吗
until it blacked out, wasn't it, like, the perfect movie?
我是说 真正的结局
I mean, the real ending
永远不可能完美
could never have been good enough.
这样一来 我们余生都可以去想象
This way, we can imagine the perfect ending
这部完美的电影怎样收尾才完美
to the perfect movie for the rest of our lives.
说不好 我可能还是想看结局
I don't know, I still would have liked to have seen it.
好吧
Okay.
我给你想了版结局 准备好了吗
I got an ending for you. Ready?
准备好了
Ready.
威尔意识到他爱上了他最好的朋友
Will realizes that he's in love with the best friend,
就是那个高个子 然后他俩私奔了
the tall guy, and they run away together.
这整部电影就是个同性♥爱♥情片
The whole thing was a gay love story.
什么
What?
我们永远都不要看真正的结局
Let's never watch the real ending.
永远不看
Never.
你冷吗 我们进屋吧
You cold? Lets go inside.
请吧 女士
M'lady.
马车在等你呢
Your chariot awaits.
我从没想过还能回到这里
I never thought I could come back here.
我的童年
My childhood
就是在这终结的
ended right here.
很久以来 这个地方
For the longest time, this whole... place,
这座城镇
this whole town,
我一心只想
all I ever wanted to do was just...
逃离这里
run away from it.
然后过了一段时日
Then a little time passed.
我就会开始想起这里的美好回忆
And I started to remember the good parts about it,
比如想起我们会来这里
like, uh, how we used to come out here and...
逗彼此笑
make each other laugh.
想起你一如既往糟糕的吃相
How you were always such a messy eater.
-什么 -我是说真的 有时 我的天
- What? - I mean, literally, like, sometimes, I swear to God,
你就像故意不往嘴里放一样
you were, like, actively trying to avoid your mouth.
-得了吧 -我说真的
- Oh, come on. - I'm serious.
你看看你 身上还有罪证呢
Look at, look at you-- exhibit "A."
什么 那还真是不好意思
What? I-- oh, I'm so sorry
谁还能像只小鸟一样细嚼慢咽啊
we can't all eat like a delicate little bird.
行吧
Okay.
这个地方还是会让我难过
This place still makes me sad.
但我不会再害怕了
But I'm not afraid of it anymore.
你也会有勇气再走进那家咖啡店的
You're gonna be able to go back to that coffee shop,
小菲 你会的
Soph, you will.
只是需要一点时间
It just takes a little time.
没错
Yeah.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
问什么都行
Yeah, anything.
那个电影的结局你看了吗
Did you ever watch the end of the movie?
-你看了吗 -从没看过
- Did you? - No. No, never.
我没看 你呢
I never did. Did you?
我也没看
No, me either.
小兔崽子 把我台词给抢了
Son of a bitch, he stole my line.
这个结局好得超乎我的想象
That was better than I could've possibly imagined.
是啊
Yeah.
我还以为我的苹果酒公♥司♥版本
And here I thought I had the whole thing figured out
已经是最好的结局了
with that cider company thing.
别贫了
Stop.
小凯
Kev?
怎么了
Yeah?
我该回去了
It's time for me to go home.
好吧
Okay.
那
Well...
就这样吧
Well.
下次有谁去世了 我们再见吧
I'll see you next time someone dies.
我已经开始期待了
I'm already looking forward to it.
你能在这等一下吗
Can you wait here for just a sec?
-可以 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我翻她的遗物时
I was, um, I was going through her stuff,
找到了这个
and I found this.
致克莱尔 永不将就 凯文·皮尔森
她一直都在支持你
She was always rooting for you.
她是你最忠实的粉丝
She was your biggest fan.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
No, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
小凯 谢谢你过来
Kev, thank you for coming.
别客气
Always.
我该走了
I should go.
我跑了三家商店才买♥♥到伏拉斯卡
So I had to go to three stores to find Fresca.
我差一点就要将就喝芬达了
I was this close to settling for Fanta,
但我觉得你不会同意 而且...
but I knew you wouldn't approve, and, uh...
我们从不将就
we don't settle.
我最近只能喝伏拉斯卡 不掺酒
I'm, uh, I'm just sticking to Fresca these days,
但愿你不介意
so I hope you don't mind.
克莱尔 我做到了
Well, Claire, I did it.
我功成名就了
I made it.
我拍了部剧 还演了几部电影
I got a show, I did a couple of movies.
我是明星了
I became a star.
就像你确信的那样
Just like you knew I would.
我都不知道我会成名 你却知道
I didn't know I would, but you did.
你知道我会成功
You knew I would.
可是我把我和索菲的关系弄得一团糟
Man, I really messed things up with Sophie, though.
而且还不止一次
A couple times, actually.
我有种感觉
And I have a feeling that, uh,
你早就知道我会这样了
you knew I would do that, too.
而最讽刺的是 我现在准备好了
You know, the sad part about it is, I'm actually ready now.
我把酒戒掉了
I'm, I'm sober.
我很可靠
And I am steady.
我一直没赢得那枚戒指
I never earned that ring.
老天 再让我争取一次该多好
God, I wish I had another crack at it.
太迟了
It's too late.
话都说的差不多了
Enough of that. Anyway...
这个留给你 好吗
This is for you, okay?
还有
And, uh...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表