剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
一个周末之后
after one weekend...
我就是有点...
I'm just having tr...
这真的很好
This is very nice.
你做的这些很暖心
It's a very sweet gesture.
我 我就是需要一点时间
I-I just, I'm gonna need some time.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
没事吧 是你妈妈怎么了吗
Is everything okay? Is it your mom?
不是 是麦迪逊
No, it's Madison.
她跟凯文上♥床♥了
She slept with Kevin,
她想一起吃早午饭 跟我道个歉
so she wants to have brunch so she can apologize.
抱歉 我知道我们现在正在
I'm sorry, I know that we're kind of in the middle
处理问题 但你能允许我做个反应吗
of a thing right now, but permission to react?
可以
Yeah.
怎么回事
What?!
你跟你弟弟妹妹的
How was your trip
木屋之旅怎么样
with your brother and your sister?
非常好
Oh, the trip was great.
非常平和 很能增进感情
You know, very peaceful, lot of bonding.
-正是我需要的 非常好 -那就好
- Exactly what I needed. It was wonderful. - Yeah.
-很好 -你怎么样
- Nice. - How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
那就好 你看起来很好
Well, that's great. I mean, you look great.
-是吗 -是的
- I do? - Yes, you do.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
不是一般的好
Wonderful, actually.
他们跟你说了 是不是
They told you, didn't they?
什么 跟我说了什么 没有
What? Told me what? No.
凯文
Kevin.
兰德尔说漏嘴了
Randall let it slip.
宝贝 对不起
Sweetheart, I'm sorry.
-不用 -不 我想要亲自
- No. - No, I, I wanted to tell you
-告诉你的 -不不不 听我说
- in person myself. - No, no, no, no. Listen,
你不用担心我 懂吗
don't you worry about me, you understand?
我 我是来照顾你的
I'm... I'm here to take care of you.
好吗 你到底感觉怎么样
All right? How are you really feeling?
我知道你今天会知道核磁共振的结果 对吗
I know you have some MRI results coming back today, right?
-对 不过我很好 -好的
- Mm-hmm. I'm-I'm good, though. - Okay.
我很好 说实话我今天有点紧张
I'm good. I'm a little anxious about today, I'm not gonna lie,
但有趣的是 这些坏消息不知怎么地
but it's funny, somehow all of this bad news has sort of...
让我解脱了
freed me up.
让我想及时行乐
Carpe diem and all that.
你怎么样
Hey. How you doing?
很好
Ah. Good.
-很好 -是吗
- Good. -Yeah?
-综合考虑 挺好 -好吧
- All things considered, yeah. - Okay.
很好 天啊
Great. Well... Oh, man.
你们今天要做些什么
What-what-what are you guys doing today?
我们正计划着
Oh. We actually were planning on going to visit
去逛逛老式唱片店
some of those, um... old-fashioned record stores.
我们一直说想去来着
Something we say we always want to do,
但从来没去过 所以我们今天就去
and we never do it, so we're doing it.
有意思 我能去吗
Fun. Can I come?
你想去吗
You want to?
-当然 -我有个想法
- Yeah. - I got an idea.
要不你们去吧 好好享受一天
Why don't you two go off and make a day of it.
-就你们两个人 -你确定吗
- Just the two of you. - Are you sure?
当然 及时行乐的丽贝卡快把我累疯了
Yeah. Carpe Diem Rebecca is running me ragged.
只要确保在四点半看医生之前
You just make sure that you have her back in time
带她回来就好
for her doctor's appointment at 4:30.
-没问题 -好
- I can do that. - Okay.
来访请按铃 利医生
车上之家 2017最佳车型
-皮尔森先生 -是我 您好
- Mr. Pearson. - Yeah. Hello.
很高兴见到你 兰德尔
It's a pleasure to meet you, Randall.
请坐
Please sit.
你想喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
幸会
Likewise.
饮料不了 谢谢
And no, thank you.
这幅画是...
What's with the...?
我觉得它看着很舒服
I find it comforting.
如果我让你感觉无聊了的话
Well, at least you'll have something to look at
至少你还能看点别的
if I bore you.
所以 你今天为什么要来呢
So, what brings you here today?
说来话长
It's kind of a long story.
能耽误你一小时吗
You got an hour?
好的
Okay.
我们的生活 第四季第十五集
大家快点 你们上学要迟到了
Come on, guys. You're gonna be late for school.
小凯 请把棒球卡放回房♥间
Kev. Baseball cards back up in your room, please.
快点 凯文 我上课前要去找霍林斯老师
Hustle, Kevin. I'm meeting Mrs. Hollins before class
讨论改成绩的事
to talk about changing my grade.
你能放学后带我去棒球卡店吗
Can you take me to the baseball card store after school?
不行 抱歉 我没时间
Nope. I'm sorry, I don't have time.
我得去办事 要去杂货店 银行
I have errands to run: grocery store, bank,
图书馆 干洗店 抱歉
library, dry cleaning. Sorry.
那你能把两个A的钱给我吗
Then, can you give me the money for my two As?
我想一整天都感受它在我口袋中的热度
I want to feel it burning in my pocket all day.
凯文
Kevin!
小凯 快点 把棒球卡放楼上
Hey, Kev, come on, baseball cards upstairs.
兰德尔 你记得我会去学校接你吧
Randall, you remember I'm picking you up from school?
-东西收拾好了吗 -嗯
- You got your stuff? - Yeah.
好 很好 去车里等吧
Okay, good. Wait in the car.
凯特 快下来
Hey, Kate? Come on!
宝贝
Bug?
该出发了
It's time to go.
我走 还是留下
I go. I stay.
有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
我今天晚点要去趟市场
I'm gonna go to the market a little later today.
你晚餐有什么想吃的吗
Do you have any requests for dinner?
三芝士通心粉
Three-cheese macaroni?
没问题
You got it.
要不放学后
How about after school
我陪你去办事
I come with you on your errands,
然后我们顺路去趟卡片店可以吗
and then we can swing by the card store afterwards?
好吧
Fine.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我怀念音乐开始前
I miss that crackle
唱片发出的噼啪声
on the record before the music.
琼尼·米歇尔 《云》
琼尼...
Joni...
我能花几个小时盯着这张专辑封面
I would spend hours staring at this album artwork.
阅读所有内页说明
Reading all the sleeve notes.
好吧 真老套
Okay, boomer.
随你怎么笑话我
You can laugh at me all you want,
但我的唱片收藏...
but my record collection...
就是我的整个世界
was my whole world.
有点像你和你的棒球卡似的
Kind of like you and your baseball cards.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧 不 我的棒球卡是
All right, no, my-my baseball cards, that,
那是 那是正经八百的
that was, that was real,
那才叫收藏 好吗
that was a collection, okay?
既讲究策略 也得有商业头脑
There-there was strategy involved, there was commerce.
-相当复杂 -我可都记得
- I mean, the whole thing. - Oh, I remember.
对吧
Yeah.
我跟你说过我和你♥爸♥
Did I ever tell you the first time
第一次来洛杉矶时
your father and I came out to L.A.,
我们想找琼尼·米歇尔的故居
we tried to find Joni Mitchell's old house
好像是在月桂谷
in, um, Laurel Canyon?
我们好像已经开过奥林匹斯山了
I think we passed Mount Olympus.
你确定没把地图拿倒吗
You sure the map's not upside-down?
没有
No.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表