剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
好吧 说得不错
Okay, well done.
-我向来擅长说重点[双关"身材好"] -别得意忘形
- My meat is always well done. - Don't ruin it.
你的压力这么大是不是
Might your, um, stress level have to do
跟某位霸气
with a certain regal,
而令人生畏的人要出席有关
yet intimidating individual who will be in attendance?
我很高兴我妈要来
I am happy my mom is coming.
我真的开心
I really am.
但你知道她一直认为这个想法很出格
But you know she always thought this was a crazy idea.
-是啊 -而且她就是喜欢品头论足
- Yeah. - And she's just so judgy.
她是高等法♥院♥级别的品头论足
Oh, she is Supreme Court-level judgy.
你就专心应付开业仪式
Look, you just focus on your opening.
我来搞定你妈
I'll take care of your mom.
我是你的防火墙
I'll be your firewall.
你搞定我妈
You handle my mom?
-我会的 -好吧
- I will. - Okay.
以前她对我一直很挑剔
Yeah, historically, she's been a scootch tough on me.
自从我们认识后
Hasn't necessarily been my biggest fan since, uh...
她一直不是很喜欢我 但那些影响到我了吗
well, since we met, but does any of that phase me?
今天不行 凯洛琳 今天不行
Not today, Carol. Not today.
今天开业仪式结束之后
Um, can I go to the movies tonight
晚上我能跟几个朋友去看电影吗
after the opening with some friends?
什么朋友
What friends?
新朋友
New friends.
这些新朋友中会有一个碰巧是
Might one of these new friends happen to be a gentleman friend
你妈看到和你一起的绅士朋友吗
that your mom saw you all... mmm?
马利克是我的朋友 他是男生
Okay. Malik is a friend, and he's a boy,
他邀请了我 但是集体活动
and he invited me, but it's a group thing.
-好吧 -我们得先见见他
- Okay. - We need to meet him first.
我们得先见见他
We have to meet him first.
第四季 第四集
我担心你姐姐
Your sister has me worried
因为她都不怎么出门
because she barely leaves the house.
凯文喜欢纽约 他就是还没弄明白
Kevin likes New York. He just hasn't figured out
整个地铁系统
the whole subway system yet.
我...
And I...
也需要考虑找一份工作了
need to think about getting a job, too.
我正考虑成为一名宇航员
I'm thinking about becoming an astronaut.
-好 -是啊
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
-克拉克妈妈 -克拉克妈妈
- Hi, Mama C! - Mama C!
克拉克妈妈
Hi, Mama C.
克拉克妈妈
Mama C.
兰德尔 你好
Hello, Randall.
衬衫不错
That's a nice shirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
-今天是个大日子 -大日子
- It's a big day. - Big day.
我们特别高兴你来了
We are so, so happy you are here.
是那个地方
Is that the space?
-对 就是那儿 -很不错
- Yeah, this is it. - Oh, very nice.
看来你的停车位足够宽敞
Well, looks like you'll have more than enough parking.
等一下
Hold on. Hey.
-你的髋关节 -我的髋关节怎么了
- Your hip. - My hip what?
我来吧
Uh, I got it, ma'am.
谢谢你 黛佳
Thank you, Deja.
好了 跟我走
All right, follow me.
我们很高兴你来了
We are so happy you are here.
贝丝一直努力工作
Beth's been working really hard,
我觉得我们得记住
and, uh, I think we have to remember
她面对着多大的压力
how much pressure she's under, you know,
千万小心 别再给她施压
and to take great care not to... exacerbate said pressure.
你在教我怎么跟我女儿说话吗
You're trying to tell me how to speak to my daughter?
不 不 我...
No, ma'am. No. I-I... Mm, mm, mm.
好了 我们到了
All right, so here we are.
地方不大 不过
It's not huge, but, uh,
我们一直在努力 而且...
you know, we've been working really hard, and...
好吧
Okay.
怎么回事 我的天 这味道
What? Oh, my God, that smell.
那是什么
What is that?
我喘不过气来了
I can't breathe.
这味道 都跑到我嘴里了
I'm, like, tasting it.
但网站上说互助会是早上十点
But the website said that the AA meeting was at 10:00 a.m.
我知道 自从去年冬天
I know. We haven't updated that website since,
我们就没更新过那个网站了
gosh, at least last winter.
你们不能那么做 你们不能
You can't do that. You can't
说有会 然后又没有会
say that there's a meeting, and then, there isn't a meeting.
-那是...欺骗 -怎么回事
-That's... deception. -What's going on?
互助会要等到三点 她还说
The meeting isn't till 3:00 p.m., and she's saying
网站上次更新还是...
that the website hasn't been updated since...
她怎么这个表情
What's happening to her face?
-我认识你 -你好
- I know you! - Hi.
-你是奶爸 -你好吗
- You're the Manny. - How you doing?
我是凯文·皮尔森 很高兴见到您
Kevin Pearson. It's really good to meet you.
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me one second.
你还好吗
Hey. Hey, you okay?
我今早和我丈夫一起吃的早餐
I had breakfast with my husband this morning,
他说他认为我们离婚的事该继续办了
and he says he thinks we should proceed with the divorce.
抱歉 你怎么说的
I'm sorry. What'd you say?
我没说什么
I said nothing.
我留了五块钱早餐费
I put down my five bucks for my eggs,
然后就走了 所以我现在急需互助会
and I left, so I need a meeting now.
我们离开会还有五个小时
We got, like, five hours until the meeting starts.
你们需要找点事做 好吗
What you need is to stay occupied, okay?
要不这样 你们俩跟我走
Um, you know what? Come on, both of you.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我是个演员 对吗
I'm an actor, right?
我最擅长的就是没事找事 我们走
I'm great at filling up free time. Let's go.
快来 会很有趣的
Come on. It'll be fun.
走吧
Come on.
就当是自驾游
Road trip.
*A B C D E F G*
*A B C D E F G*
*H...*
*H...*
抱歉我们来晚了
Hi. Sorry we're late.
都怪没拿小猴玩偶
Monkey business.
我是凯特 这是我的丈夫托比
Uh, I'm Kate, this is my husband Toby.
这是杰克
And this is Jack.
欢迎 我们其实还没开始
Welcome! We haven't even started yet.
好 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
我们要坐下了
We're gonna sit down.
-好的 -要做下了
- All right. - Gonna sit down.
我们要坐下了
We're gonna sit down.
*你好 杰克*
*Hello, Jack*
*欢迎来到这个课堂...*
*Welcome to class...*
-他只是被吓到了 -对
- Oh, he's just surprised, um... - Yeah.
-没关系 -他看不见 所以...
- It's okay. - He's blind, so...
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我没注意到
I didn't realize.
我们应该提前打招呼的 抱歉
We should have given you a heads-up. Sorry.
-拿一套鼓跟着打节奏就行 -好的
- Just grab a drum set and play along. - Okay.
早上好 朋友们
Good morning, friends!
早上好
Good morning!
今天有一位新音乐家加入我们
We have a new musician joining us today.
大家跟杰克打个充满乐感的招呼吧
Let's everyone give a musical hello to Jack!
*小小蜘蛛排水管上爬*
*The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout*
*大雨倾盆冲走它*
*Down came the rain and washed the spider out*
*太阳探出脑袋晒干了...*
*Out came the sun and dried up all the...*
对 这就是鼓
Yeah, this is a drum.
你家的《无所谓》卖♥♥完了
You guys are out of Nevermind.
你难道没买♥♥过《无所谓》吗
You don't already own Nevermind?
拜托 谁家没有《无所谓》呢
Oh, come on. Who doesn't own Nevermind?
自家房♥子被烧毁的人
Someone whose house burned down.
是尼尔·戴蒙德吗
Neil Diamond?
我知道
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表