剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我想让你帮个忙 这个忙很重要
I have a favor to ask of you, and it's important.
好啊 什么都行
Yeah, anything.
不要特殊照顾我 好吗
Please don't start treating me any differently, okay?
我需要乐趣
I need the fun.
我需要大笑
I need the laughs.
我是说真的 凯文
I'm serious, Kevin.
我需要欢乐的你
I need that part of you.
好的
Okay.
而且我还很想去
I also really want to go
你在纽约的电影首映
to your movie premiere in New York.
我看到马特·达蒙带他妈妈去了
I see Matt Damon bringing his mom.
那不一样
That's different.
他们订婚了
They're engaged.
*如此舒适温暖的房♥间*
*Such a cozy room*
*窗户都被夜晚*
*The windows are illuminated*
*赐予光亮*
*By the evening*
*阳光照射窗户*
*Sunshine through them*
*仿若珠宝*
*Fiery gems*
*为了你*
*For you*
*只为了你*
*Only for you, ooh, ooh*
来啊 一起唱
Come on. Sing it.
*我们的家*
*Our house*
*是一栋非常非常好的房♥子*
*Is a very, very, very fine house*
-*非常好的房♥子* -很好
- *Very fine house* - Nice.
*两只猫在院子里*
*Two cats in the yard*
-*在院子里* -*生活曾如此艰难*
- *In the yard*- *Life used to be so hard*
*但现在一切都很轻松*
*Now everything is easy*
-*都是因为你* -*因为你*
- *'Cause of you*- *'Cause of you.*
舞动杰克·达蒙 宝贝
那天实在不好意思
Sorry about the other day.
我还不太习惯咨♥询♥
This is new for me.
不用在意
Don't mention it.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
不用了
I'm good.
-你介意我... -随意
- You mind if I, uh...? - Sure.
多伦多蓝鸟队 约翰·坎德拉里亚
-多少钱 -两美元
- How much? - Two dollars.
太好了
Yes!
-抽到了 -总算抽到了
- Did it! - Finally.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表