剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
He made everything in the city feel magical.
比如他知道哪里的牛排薯条最好吃 还知道
Like, he knew where to get the best steak frites, or he knew
谁在卡莱尔酒店演出
who was playing at the Carlyle Hotel.
他还经常给我们
And he used to get us
那种小包蜡纸装的热乎乎的甜坚果
these little wax bags of hot sugary nuts.
我们以前把纽约市称为"爸爸的城市"
Yeah, we used to call New York City "Dad's city."
它接下来一整天都会是我们的城市
Well, it's gonna be our city for 24 hours.
孩子们已经选定了一项
So, the kids have all decided on one thing
他们想要做的活动 非常感谢
they'd like to do-- thank you very much.
你想要做什么
What would you like to do?
我想要去大都会艺术博物馆
I, I want to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
那有一幅我以前很喜欢的画
There's a, there's a painting there that I used to love.
-好的 -认真的吗
- Okay. - Seriously?
一天去两个博物馆
Two museums in one day?
对你来说是很不幸
Bad luck for you.
我们是要去度假哎
This is supposed to be a vacation.
你挑的是什么 爸爸
What's your pick, Dad?
我还不知道
Uh... I don't know.
还没想好
Haven't figured it out yet.
可以开车路上再决定
Got the drive to decide.
-对 快点上车 孩子们 -快点
- Yeah, we do. Come on. Load up, kids. - Come on, guys.
-我要坐中间 -没人会抢中间
- I call the middle. - Nobody calls the middle.
-我要坐中间 -好吧 讨厌鬼
- I call the middle. - All right, buttmunch.
-凯文 挪一下 -不 绕过去
- Kevin, move. - No. No, go around.
-去另一边 -好了
- Go around. - All right.
进来
Come in.
你确定你不想跟我们一起去纽约吗
Are you sure you don't want to come with us to New York?
确定
Yep.
莫莉会过来 我们会一起玩
Molly's gonna come over and we're gonna hang out
吐槽《恋爱时代》
and make fun of Dawson's Creek.
我没事
I'm okay.
我就是不想你一个人留在这儿
I just don't love the idea of you being here alone.
妈妈 我不会是一个人在这儿 莫莉要来
Mom, I'm not gonna be here alone. Molly's coming.
我会打电♥话♥汇报情况的
And I'll call and check in.
你已经快一个月
You have asked me if I'm okay
每天都按时问我是不是没事
every day on the hour for, like, a month.
我向你保证 我没事
I promise you: I'm okay.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
跟凯文转达我的祝贺
And tell Kevin I said congrats.
好吧
All right.
-爱你 -爱你 再见 亲爱的
- Love you. - Love you. Bye, sweetheart.
再见
Bye.
好吧
Okay.
不
Oh, no.
我来
I got it.
自从你们初中时
You know, I haven't been to New York
我们全家人一起去过纽约之后
since we went as a family,
我就再没去过那里了
back when you guys were in middle school.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
凯特怎么样
How's Kate?
跟马克分手的事听起来很糟糕
That breakup with Marc sounded awful.
的确是 马克就是很糟糕
It was. Marc is just awful.
她没事 但她这周末不想一起去
She's okay, but she wasn't up for coming this weekend.
那表演展示到底是什么
So, uh, what is an acting showcase, exactly?
凯文表演课的学生
The students in Kevin's acting class
要演独角戏
are gonna be performing monologues.
他应该挺擅长的
He should be good at that.
他一直以来不就爱自说自话吗
He's been monologuing his whole life.
兰德尔 别那么损 你哥需要你的支持
Randall, be nice. Your brother needs our support.
给我钥匙 我来开车
Keys, I'm driving.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看到了帝王大厦
I see the Entire State Building.
那是帝国大厦 你真是天才
That's the Empire State Building, genius.
我知道是什么
I know what it is.
不行 不许打架 别闹了
No. No fighting. Come on, now.
不用了 我来吧 谢谢
Thank you, I got it. Thank you.
-谢谢 宝贝 -不客气
- Oh, thank you, sweetheart. - You're welcome.
你居然让我坐头等舱飞过来
I mean, I cannot believe you flew me first class.
是啊
Yeah.
要把我宠坏了 还让我住广场酒店
You're spoiling me. And now the Plaza Hotel?
那是 只能给你最好的
Well, only the best for you.
你就像灰姑娘 而我是其中一只
You're like Cinderella, you know, and I'm one of those, uh,
一只帮你的老鼠
those mice that helps you.
我是...那只最帅的老鼠
I'm, like, the-the... the handsomest mouse,
什么品种无所谓 帅就对了
whatever that mouse is, that's me.
天啊...
Oh my god...
你感觉如何
What do you think?
我很想让你过个独一无二的周末 妈
I really want this weekend to be special for you, Mom.
这的人真多
There's so many people.
是啊
Yeah.
人口730万 还在增长
7.3 million and counting.
我知道 我记着这些就像个呆子
I know. I'm a dork for knowing that.
-这是你说的 -小凯 别这样
- You said it, not me. - Kev, no.
看那人
Look at that guy.
人们无缘无故给他钱
People are just giving him money for no reason.
没有无缘无故 他有天赋
It's not no reason. He has talent.
那我也有天赋
Hey, I've got talent.
小凯 别这样
Kev, stop.
-别闹了 凯文 停 -凯文
- Stop. Kevin, stop! - Kevin.
-抱歉 小凯 别这样 -坐下 停
- Sorry. Kev, come on. - Sit down. Stop.
-凯文 别这样 -拜托
- Kevin, don't. - Please.
-怎么了 -你在丢人现眼
- What? - You're embarrassing.
我只是在跳舞 没干什么
I was just dancing. I didn't do anything.
不 你干了 你在讨人厌
Yeah, you did. You're being annoying.
孩子们 你们俩 别吵了
Hey, boys, hey, both of you, cool it.
好了 听我说今天的安排 好吗
All right, look, here's the game plan, all right?
十点到中午 陪兰德尔去自然历史博物馆
Natural History Museum, 10:00 to noon for Randall.
然后吃午餐
Then lunch.
一点到两点 陪小凯去史瓦兹玩具店
FAO Schwarz 1:00 to 2:00 for Kev.
三点 我们去凯特想去的豪华酒店吃下午茶
Then we're gonna go get tea at a fancy hotel for Kate, 3:00.
之后四点半陪妈妈去大都会博物馆
Followed up by 4:30 at the Met for Mom.
好的 我们还得记着
All right, and we got to remember,
博物馆星期日关门早
it closes early on Sundays.
前方到站
Arriving,
列克星敦大道和六十三街
Lexington Avenue-63rd Street.
-好了各位 我们到站了 -不不
- Okay, guys. I think this is our stop. - Oh, no, no.
没到 还没到
Not yet. Not yet.
我确定我们得在这站下车
I'm sure we have to get out here.
-我们要换到... -不 我看过地图了
- We transfer to the... - No, I checked the map.
不 地图上写了
No, the map, the map has
有条橙线可以坐到八十一街
an orange line that goes up to 81st Street.
再坐几站就到了
No, it's-it's a couple more stops.
没事宝贝 听我的
Babe, look, I got it.
好吧
Okay.
你还没说你想做些什么呢
Hey, you never said what activity you wanted to do.
因为我还没决定 凯特宝贝
That's because I haven't decided yet, Katie girl.
五十七街和列克星敦站封闭
57th and Lexington is closed.
-等等 什么 -下一站 罗斯福岛
- Wait, what? - Next stop, Roosevelt Island.
我们要去另一个岛吗
We're going to another island?
不 不对
No. No.
是的 B线周末去皇后区 所以...
Yeah, the B train goes to Queens on the weekend, so...
我们要去皇后区了
We're going to Queens.
我不知道自己工作到底是为了什么
I don't know what the hell I'm working for.
有时我独自一人坐在公♥寓♥
Sometimes I sit in my apartment all alone.
脑中想着自己负担的房♥租
And I think of the rent I'm paying.
简直离谱
And it's crazy.
但毕竟这就是我想要的一切
But then, it's what I always wanted.
自己的公♥寓♥ 一辆车 和成群的女人
My own apartment, a car, and plenty of women.
但该死 我依然非常孤独
And still, goddamn it, I'm lonely.
-你和他搭过戏吗 -对
- You ran scenes with him? - Yes.
他来了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表