剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Hey, I did the session.
你想坐牢吗
You want to go to jail?
那就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
因为如果你不认真对待的话
Because that's what your future holds
那就是你的未来
if you don't start taking this seriously.
好啊 至少如果我进了监狱
Yeah, well, at least if I go to jail,
你就不会一直来烦我了
you won't keep coming around to bust my balls.
干什么
Hey! What?!
你知道我已经戒酒一年多了吗
Did you know that I was sober for over a year?
然后我来到这里 见到你
And then I came here and I met you,
你猜怎么着 我又开始喝酒了
and then, guess what, I started drinking again.
-你知道吗 -我又没叫你回来
- Did you know that? - I didn't ask you to come back.
但我回来了
Well, I did.
我是你哥哥的儿子 好吗
I'm your brother's son, all right?
我已经为你来过两次了
And I have come here twice now for you.
如果你对我没有一点感激之情
And if you're not gonna show me a little bit of gratitude,
也许你可以在内心深处某个地方
perhaps you can search deep down inside somewhere,
找寻一下对我有没有一丝的理解
and find, like, an ounce of understanding.
该死 我需要一个互助会 你知道...
Damn, I need a meeting. You know, this...
我要去互助会 你跟我一起去 好吗
I'm going to a meeting, and you're coming with me, okay?
不管你是在车里等 还是干什么
And I don't give a damn if you wait in the car or not,
我不会把你留在这里 而我需要一个互助会
but I'm not leaving you here, and I need a meeting,
所以走吧
so let's go.
站起来 我们走
Get up. Let's go.
你还好吧
Hey. You okay?
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我没穿对衣服
I was out of dress code.
就为这事你吓成这个样子
That's what you're freaking out about?
怎么 是因为你的衬衫没有塞进
What, was your shirt not tucked deep enough
你的老爹裤子里吗
into your old man pants?
不好笑
This is not funny!
来吧 我看看你的罚单
Come on. Let me see your slip.
你想要妈妈潦草的字还是认真的字
You want Mom in a hurry or Mom before bed?
当我没问
Never mind.
-等等 你不能这样 -没事的
- Wait, you can't do that! - It's fine.
我常干这事儿
I do this all the time.
这样爸爸妈妈就不会知道
This way Mom and Dad will never know
你有麻烦了
you got in trouble.
拜托 兄弟 冷静点
Come on, man, just calm down.
不会有事的 冷静
It's gonna be okay. Calm down.
我不知道他们是怎么让
I don't know how they let the quarterback
赢了超级碗的四分卫成了自♥由♥球员
who won them the Super Bowl become a free agent.
你确定你接触不到老鹰乐队的人吗
You sure the Eagles roster is outside your purview?
摩里斯先生 我会把你的经历
Mr. Morris, I'm gonna take your experiences
告诉交通委员会
to the Transportation Committee.
-我真的很感激 议员先生 -更谢谢你 先生
- I really appreciate it, Councilman. - I appreciate you, sir.
-再见 -6点52分了
- Take care. - 6:52.
天哪 我知道了 柏妮丝
Oh, my goodness, I know, Bernice.
我现在就过去
I'm headed over there now.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
先生 那扇门是故意拆掉的
Sir, that door's off the hinges on purpose.
刚有人打电♥话♥让我把它装回去
I just got a call about putting it back.
门不装铰链不符合消防规定
Having the door off is a fire hazard.
不好意思 各位
Uh, excuse me, everyone,
能给我们谈话的空间吗
could you, could you give us the room?
拜托
Please.
我对你所有的翻白眼 叹息和语气
I think I've been pretty patient with all the eye rolls
都很有耐心了
and the sighs and the attitude.
我要说明一点...
To be clear...
我是这里的议员 你不是
I am the councilman here. Not you.
那你就应该表现得像个议员
Then you need to start acting like it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是政客 不是心理医生
You're a politician, not a therapist.
你是新来的 很天真 你在这里没有任何记录
You're new, naive, and you have no track record here.
你需要花时间让和你一起执政的16个人
You need to spend your time trying to get the 16 people
全心全意支持你
you govern with on your side.
而不是和街上所有的乔·施莫闲聊
Not gabbing with every Joe Schmoe off the street.
但不该是由我告诉你这个
But I shouldn't be telling you this.
应该是你的首席顾问
Your chief of staff should.
那你的意思是
And what are you saying?
你要是真的想为这些人服务
You really want to serve these people, hmm?
你需要一个了解市议会运作方式的人
You need someone who understands how city council works.
而不是一个又当参谋长
And who's not pulling double duty
又当好朋友的人 我的意思是什么
as your best friend. So what am I saying?
让我说明确点 你需要解雇在元
Let me be clear: You need to fire Jae-won.
我们14磅重的儿子
Our son soils an incredible amount
-居然能弄脏这么多衣服 -是啊
- of clothing for a 14-pound being. - Yeah.
他生活中最有激♥情♥的事情就是
His main passion in life is making things
突然排泄和吐奶 所以...
inside his body suddenly appear outside of his body, so...
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我...
Hey, look, I'm, uh...
很抱歉 我没告诉你健身训练的事
I'm sorry I kept all that CrossFit stuff from you.
我不该那么做的
I shouldn't have done that.
我只是很难受
It's just hard.
看到你瘦了这么多
You know, seeing you lose so much weight,
而我却越来越胖
and I'm doing the opposite.
而且我没有心理准备
And it took me by surprise.
今天看到你穿着新衣服
Seeing you in all those new clothes today,
我真的很震惊
it really shook me.
但那是我的问题
But that's my problem.
我很高兴你越来越健康
I'm so happy that you're getting healthy,
你看起来棒极了
and you look amazing.
说真的 你看起来像是文·迪塞尔的替身
Seriously, you look like Vin Diesel's body double.
你知道的 我特别爱看《超级奶爸》
You know that The Pacifier's my guilty pleasure.
对 我很清楚
Yes. All too well.
所以别再有秘密了 好吗
So no more secrets, okay?
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you decided to come.
我只是来吃小吃的
I'm just here for the snacks.
-喝酒使我胃口大开 -明白了
- Drinking gives me a salt tooth. - Got it.
真巧啊 这世上那么多城镇
I mean, of all the AA meetings
有那么多戒酒互助会
in all the towns in all the world.
-你真的要坐在我旁边吗 -不 我坐在那边
- You gonna really sit next to me? - No, I'm sitting over there.
我能进来坐吗
Can I sit?
我喜欢的男孩有个孩子
The boy I like has a baby.
我靠
Damn.
是吧
I know.
那你还喜欢他吗
Do you still like him?
这... 我不知道
It's... I don't know.
很复杂
It's complicated.
你之前也让我感觉挺复杂的
You know, you seemed pretty complicated, too,
你刚来的时候
when you showed up.
好
Okay.
该你说了
Now it's your turn.
我以为转到新学校
I thought the one good thing about a new school
好处就是 我不用再出柜了
would be that I didn't have to come out.
我可以直接表现出来
I could just be out.
但今天坐我旁边吃午饭的女生
But a girl I was sitting with at lunch
问我觉得某个橄榄球运动员性不性感时
asked me if I thought this football player was hot
我说了性感
and I said yes.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
而且糟糕的是
And it sucks, like,
以前我都会想跟妈妈谈谈
I used to want to talk to my mom about stuff,
但现在变得难以启齿了
but it's harder now.
有时候
Well, sometimes,
就算你什么都不说
even when you don't say anything,
他们也会守在那里
they're still there, you know?
就算根本不了解情况
I mean, even when they don't know what's going on,
兰德尔和贝丝都会陪着我们
Randall and Beth are just there.
这是这个家超级棒的一点
That's one thing that's really cool about this house.
-天啊 有孩子了 -老天啊
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表