剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
那球绝对命中
That's a sure shot.
那球不是我打的 我都说了...
That wasn't my shot. I told you...
-你把车停得好远 -抱歉
- You parked so far away. - I'm sorry.
我叔叔住这里 所以我们得安静点
My uncle lives right here so we got to kind of be quiet.
-我尽量 -好的
- I'll try. - Okay.
-但我可不保证 -真是个妖精
- But I make no promises. - You are trouble.
抱歉
Sorry.
我以为你会一个人回来
Thought you'd be alone.
你没必要让她走
You didn't have to send her away.
抱歉打搅你们了
Sorry I interrupted.
没事
That's all right.
你这是在面试未来孩子的妈吗
You interviewing mothers to bear your children?
有必要这么损吗 要不我叫唐娜回来吧
Really? 'Cause I can catch up with Donna.
我去见瑞安了
I saw Ryan.
然后呢
And?
惨不忍♥睹
Total fubar.
开始还可以 接着就...
It started out okay, and then...
他开始指责我 我就开始反驳他
he got critical, and I got defensive,
后来就吵了起来
and then we started arguing,
我没控制住脾气
and I lost my temper.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我就说我不该去见他
I told you it was a bad idea.
我不怪瑞安
I don't blame Ryan.
我也不想和一个
I wouldn't want to be
像我这样心乱如麻的人在一起
with someone as screwed up as me.
别这样
Hey, come on.
你经历了很多
You've seen things.
你经历过99%的人
You-you have seen things that 99% of us,
想都没想过的场面
we can't even imagine.
的确 在这个过程中
And yeah, you made some mistakes
你犯过一些错 但你也在努力
along the way, but you're trying.
这并不代表你不值得被爱
That doesn't make you unlovable.
只证明你是个活生生的人
It makes you human.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我们回来了 有人吗 -没人
- Hello? Anybody home? - Oh, no.
他们正带着杰克从格罗夫购物中心回来
They're, um, heading back from The Grove now with Jack.
我去把行李拿出来
I'm gonna unpack.
好
Okay.
凯特
Kate?
好了
Okay.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
是原谅你说的话
For what you said
还是原谅你剪错裤子了
or for cutting up the wrong pair of pants?
都原谅吧
Both?
亲爱的
Baby,
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
以前一直有 以后也都会有
I always have. I always will.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
当然
Yes.
如果我告诉你
Do you believe me when I say
你依然能点燃我的熊熊欲♥火♥ 你信吗
that you still fuel the furnace that is my loins?
那你得证明给我看看
Well, I could use some convincing.
你对我的吸引力
My attraction to you...
-怎样 -纯属肉♥欲♥ 凯特·皮尔森
- Mm-hmm. - is purely primal, Kate Pearson.
你不过是我泄欲的对象罢了
You are nothing more to me than a vessel for my feral lust.
剩下来的 感情什么的
And the rest of it, the emotional stuff,
我全都无情蔑视
I cast aside with contempt.
现在
Now,
想不想来体验一下猛♥男♥托比第二代
do you want to take Toby 2.0 for a spin?
我会让你爽翻的
I will drive you down to the rims.
-安全词是什么 -老妈和米格尔
- Safe word? - Mom and Miguel.
-膈应 但我喜欢 -不是 我是说
- Weird, but I like it. - No, they're gonna be back
-他们再过5分钟就回来了 -很好
- in, like, five minutes. - Good.
说明我们还能有4分钟整理仪容
That gives us four minutes to put ourselves back together.
-认真的吗 -当然
- Oh? Yeah? - Yeah.
我要娶你的女儿 戴夫
I'm gonna marry your daughter, Dave.
我...我一定会娶她
I'm... I'm gonna marry her.
我会找一份好工作
I'm gonna get a good job.
买♥♥一栋漂亮的房♥子
Buy a real nice house.
充满了欢乐的房♥子
A happy one.
还会有孩子们
With kids
在院子里跑来跑去
running around the yard.
所以...
So...
我来问问你
let me ask you.
你能看到自己在那里吗
Do you see yourself there?
你永远都配不上她 杰克
You're never gonna be good enough for her, Jack.
你再说一遍
Say again?
-你有种再说一遍 -这才是真面目
- Why don't you say that again? - Oh, there he is.
这才是我一直在等待的真正的你
There's the guy I've been waiting for, huh?
再说一遍
Say it again.
杰克
Jack?
小贝
Hey, Bec.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, no. I'm fine.
之前外面特别热
It was hot out there,
所以他喝了不少酒
and he just had a few too many.
我很好 你好吗 你还好吗
I'm fine. You good? You okay?
-你呢 你好吗 -好了
- You, uh, you good? - Hey.
我还是带你回家吧
Why don't we get you home?
-好的 -好吧 我送你回家
- Yeah, okay. - Yeah, I'll take you home.
天哪 尼克
Jesus, Nick.
你真是吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
你为什么不能乖乖待在自己的拖车里
Why can't you just stay at your own place?
你这有新鲜的冷盘肉
You have fresh cold cuts.
那倒是 好吧
Yeah. Well, okay.
随意吃吧 不用客气
Well, you know, help yourself.
慢用
Of course.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们今天应该去远足的
We should've taken that hike today.
-晚安 -晚安 尼奇叔叔
- Night. - Good night, Uncle Nicky.
等等
Wait.
-劳伦斯老师 -兰德尔 你好啊
- Mr. Lawrence. - Randall, my man.
劳伦斯老师 我能跟你聊两句吗
Mr. Lawrence, can I, uh, talk to you a sec?
当然
Sure.
去吧 我马上来
Go on. I'll be right in.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你对我儿子这么费心照顾
Thank you for taking a special interest in my son.
他真的特别崇拜你
He really looks up to you.
但是他...
Still, he's a...
还只是个十二岁的孩子
12-year-old kid,
所以如果我儿子问了些关于如何在世上自处的
and if my son is asking complicated, heavy questions
沉重而复杂的问题
about his place in this world,
预先通知一下我们 并不会费您多少工夫
a simple heads-up to his parents couldn't hurt.
您不这么觉得吗
Don't you think?
-预先通知 -是的
- A heads-up. - Mm.
好的 还有其他事吗
Okay. Anything else?
没了
No.
其实 如果可以的话...
Actually, would, uh...
你们夫妇二人
you and your wife
是否愿意这周末来家里吃顿晚餐呢
like to come to the house this weekend for dinner?
我们很乐意
We'd love to.
太棒了 那这周六七点见
Great. Saturday at 7:00?
-打得好 兰德尔 -谢了
- Hey, nice job, Randall. - Thanks.
我保证 我下次会打得更好
I'll do better next time, I promise.
兰德尔 等一下
Randall, hold on a second.
站住
Stop.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的 我以后会...
All right? I will...
多倾听 少说教
listen better and lecture less.
好吗
Okay?
你会成为举足轻重的大人物 兰德尔
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表