剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
而且 你们都不会感觉到我在这儿的
Besides, you won't even know I'm here.
你们待在客厅 我待在厨房♥
You'll be in the living room. I'll stay in the kitchen.
可厨房♥和客厅是同一个房♥间
The kitchen and the living room are the same room.
我就想让他咬一口香蕉
I just want him to take one bite of the banana.
他至少两周前就该开始吃固体食物了
He should've tried solid food at least two weeks ago.
我有个解释
Here's a theory.
或许宝宝不喜欢香蕉
Maybe baby doesn't like banana.
每个人都喜欢香蕉 它是健康零食
Everybody likes banana. It's the healthy snack
还自带包装
that comes in its own wrapper.
-不妨试试别的吧 -不
- Maybe we could try something else. - Well, no.
不行 因为你每次得给他试同一种食物
We can't, because you can only introduce one food at a time
以防有过敏反应
in case there's an allergic reaction.
这就是为什么我制♥作♥了宝宝食物图
That's why I made the baby food chart
来跟爸爸食物图匹配
to match the daddy food chart.
也对
Right.
那好吧 杰克
Well, then, Jack,
到晚饭前只能喝母乳了
it's boob juice until dinner.
我得在员工会议之前挤时间去健身房♥
I got to squeeze in a gym sesh before my staff meeting,
或许我们可以晚点再试
so maybe we'll try again later.
你知道吗 我真的很想趁现在一直试下去
You know what? I really want to keep trying now.
不 亲爱的 亲爱的
No, babe, babe, babe.
拜托等我 好吗
Please wait for me, all right?
我已经错过了第一次翻身和第一次坐立
I already missed first rollover and first sit up.
我不想错过他第一次吃固体食物
I don't want to miss first solid food.
不过我尽量早点下班 好吗
But I'll try to leave work early, okay?
-我爱你 凯特 -爱你
- I love you, Kate. - Love you.
杰克
Jack.
好了 再见
Mwah. Okay, bye.
你感受到爸爸的亲亲了吗
Did you feel Daddy's kiss?
醒醒 醒醒 鸡蛋加培根等着你
Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.
我没有培根
I don't have bacon.
也没有鸡蛋
I don't have eggs.
但我有咖啡
But I got coffee.
喂
Hey.
凯文 你听好 你知道 我的...
Kevin, look, uh, you know, my, uh...
我的聆讯就在今天下午
my court hearing's this afternoon.
如果我那天对你过于严厉了 我道歉
I'm sorry if I was rough on you the other day,
但你已经够自责了 我进来了
but you've beaten yourself up enough. I'm coming in.
尼奇·皮尔森
喂
Yeah?
你好 我是尼奇
Oh, uh, hey, it's Nicky.
那孩子跟你在一起吗
Um, is the kid with you?
没有 我们一周都没说过话了
No, we haven't spoken all week.
自从你们两个笨蛋睡了之后
Well, he's just... He's locked himself
他就把自己锁在房♥车里
in the trailer since you morons slept together.
但现在他不见了 还把手♥机♥留在这儿了
But now he's gone, and he left his phone here.
他不像是就这么走了
It's not like him to just take off.
尼奇 我这里有自己的烂摊子要收拾
Nicky, I've got my own crap going on over here.
我是说 我刚...签了离婚手续
I mean, I just... I just signed the divorce papers.
卡西迪 我一共
Cassidy, how many times
才动手给你打过几次电♥话♥
have I ever picked up the phone and called you?
是 对 好吧
Yeah. Right, okay.
我这就过来
I'm on my way.
我觉得我为这次面试穿得太正式了
I think I overdressed for this interview.
考夫曼能招到你才是走运了
Kaufmann's would be lucky to have you.
谢谢你帮忙 亲爱的
Thank you for all your help, sweetheart.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
但你不必担心我 好吗
But you don't have to worry about me, okay?
永远不必
Ever.
如果你能想象出我带着三个小孩
So, if you could, uh, picture me grocery shopping
去杂货店买♥♥东西的画面 你就会懂
with three toddlers, you'll understand
我绝对是同时处理多项任务的专家
I know all about multitasking.
我相信你没问题
I'm sure you do.
-嗯 -三胞胎 真行
- Yeah. - Oh, triplets. Wow.
您对我们的
Oh, uh, you're familiar with our
采购及调度软件熟悉吗
purchasing and scheduling software?
说实话 不太熟
Uh, if I'm honest, I-I'm not.
但我能熟练操作电脑
But I am computer proficient,
而且每分钟能打85个词 所以...
and I type 85 words a minute, so...
我有信心掌握你们用的任何软件
I'm sure I can handle whatever software you use.
西蒙斯先生
Mr. Simons,
-十分感谢您抽时间面试我 -不客气
- thank you so much for your time. - Sure.
-刚才怎么样 -还好
- How'd it go? - Okay.
我感觉自己几乎把汗流干了
I think I sweat out all the liquid in my body.
我得去清醒一下了
I'm gonna go freshen up for a second.
-你想先去叫车吗 -好
- Do you want to grab the car? - Okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我需要多面试几个应聘者
I'll need to see some more applicants.
什么 不 我没 所以...
Huh? No, I didn't, so we...
丽贝卡·皮尔森驾到
Rebecca Pearson is here!
皮尔森夫人 很高兴再次见到您
Mrs. Pearson, so good to see you again.
-拥抱一下 -欢迎
- Hi. Oh, a hug. - Hi. Welcome.
兰德尔平时讲了很多
You know, Randall tells a lot of stories
家里的故事 真的很多
about his family, like, a lot a lot.
简直创造了人类历史之最
Like, more than anyone, ever, in human history.
好了 拜托大家给她点空间
Okay, let's give her some space, please.
你们太热情了
You guys are very sweet.
我真的...非常为兰德尔感到骄傲
I am just... I'm very proud of Randall.
我儿子 堂堂国会议员
My son, the congressman.
应该是市议员 妈
It's, uh, councilman, Mom.
-我是名市议员 -不是国会议员
- I'm a councilman. - Congressman, no.
-市议员 -听起来挺适合你
- Councilman. - Hey, I... I like the sound of that.
我没法一心二用 老兄
Hey, one job at a time, Jae-Dubs.
-我可以拍几张照片吗 -当然
- Now, is it okay if I take pictures? - Oh, of course.
可以吗 你们不介意吗
Yeah? You don't mind?
好的 那么...
All right. Maybe, uh...
你想看看办公室其他地方吗
You want to see the rest of the office?
你们俩 准备好了吗
The two of you. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-好的 -在元 好的
- Nice. Oh. - Jae-won. Nice.
-我是兰德尔·皮尔森 -挺像
- Randall Pearson. - Yeah.
-还有很多地方没逛呢 妈 -我知道
- There's more to it, Mom. - No, I know.
我只是想一边逛一边拍照 好的
I just want to take pictures along the way. All right.
-我喜欢这几张地图 -你想去看看...
- I like these maps, too. - Wanna see the...
这块地毯真是...
This carpet is really...
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure
照到了各个角度
I get every angle here.
让我看看 这是你的办公室吗
Let me see. This is your office?
没错 就这里
Yes, ma'am. Right here.
看那张桌子
Oh, wow, look at the desk.
你还好吗
Uh, hi. Are you okay?
我们该去散步了
It's time for our walk.
我今早过得很糟
I'm having a bad morning.
彼此彼此
Join the club.
不了 说真的
No. Seriously.
糟糕的早晨
Bad mornings are worse for
对曾经严重中风的人打击更大
people who had massive strokes.
我的肌肉痉挛犯了
I've got muscle spasms.
还是明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
好了 别站在那了
All right, well, don't just stand there.
虫子都要被你放进来了
You're letting the bugs in.
您好 皮尔森夫人
Hey, uh, Mrs.... Mrs. Pearson.
很高兴您邀请我过来
Um, thank you so much for having me over.
那是什么 爆米花吗
What's that, popcorn?
好了 你们俩
Okay, you two,
假装我不在这就好
just pretend I'm not here.
但同时要记住 我会一直待在这里
But also remember, I will be here the whole time.
不行
Neh!
你要接吗
You gonna take it?
不行 你得再快点
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表