剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
几周之后 我就要宣誓就职
I take office in the next few weeks,
谁都不知道这会对我的家庭
and God only knows what kind of effect
产生什么影响
that's gonna have on my family.
我们应该搬去费城
We're moving to Philadelphia.
这是我朋友黛佳
This is my friend Deja.
你好啊 黛佳 我是马利克
Hi, hi, hi, Deja. Um, Malik.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我可能喜欢女孩
I think I might like girls
不管怎么样
We love you.
我们都很爱你 知道吗
No matter what, okay?
喂
Hello?
好
All right, um,
等一下
hold on one second.
是尼奇叔叔 他在宾州碰到麻烦了
It's Uncle Nicky. He got in trouble in Pennsylvania.
他被逮捕了
He's being arrested
然后给人家留了我的电♥话♥要保释金
and he gave them my number for the bail money.
上次疗程之后 他的病情并没有什么起色
Nothing's really changed since the last procedure.
杰克的视网膜病变是不可逆的
Jack's retinopathy will not be reversed.
他的视力无法恢复
His eyesight will not return.
暑假结束日快乐 宝贝
Happy end of summer vacation, babe.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早上好 -早啊
- Good morning. - Good morning.
等到下周
Next week,
这帮前青春期的烦人小怪物们
those irritable prepubescent monsters
在早上8点到下午3点之间的时间段
are no longer our problem between the hours
-就不归我们管了 -真是太好了
- 8:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. - Ugh. Right?
我觉得我们不该击掌的
I actually hated that high five.
是啊
Me, too.
宝贝 今天能不能做点有意思的
Hey, babe, can we please just do something fun today?
我觉得我们一暑假都没见到孩子们
I feel like we haven't even seen the kids all summer.
是啊 因为他们要升七年级了
Yeah, that's because they're going into seventh grade.
根本不想跟我们玩了
They want nothing to do with us anymore.
你知道吗 他们觉得我们特别土
You know, they actually think we're dorks.
居然说我土
Like, me, a dork.
-是啊 -我诶
- I know. - Me.
好吧
Okay.
孩子们 快过来
Hey, kids? Get in here!
不如我们去游泳池吧
Hey, why don't we go to the pool?
我们都好久没去游泳池了
We haven't been to the pool in forever.
-我还挺想去泳池玩玩的 -是吧
- Well, I could do, I could do a pool day. Yeah. - Right?
-早上好 -你们俩 抬头看我们
- Good morning. - Hey, you two, eyes up here.
-先把耳机摘下来 -干什么
- Take those off for a second. - Hey!
你说干什么
Hey yourself.
我要宣布好消息
Exciting announcement:
今天是皮尔森家庭玩乐日
we're doing a Pearson family fun day.
-我们去绿茵泳池 -没错
- We're gonna go to the Greenview pool. - Yes!
一定要去吗
Do we have to?
现在有《飞跃比弗利》马拉松
There's a 90210 marathon on.
对 我也想留在家里
Yeah, I'm good to stay here.
我想再多看两本书 这样才能确保
I want to knock out two more books to make sure that I win
在今年暑假的阅读马拉松中夺冠
this summer's library read-a-thon.
能不能去绿茵泳池
Can we go to the Greenview pool?
-求你了 -别闷闷不乐了 一起去吧
- Please. - You big mope, don't hold out on us.
-求你了 求你了 -求你了
- Please. Please. - Please.
好吧
Okay.
尼奇 我是凯文
Hey, Nicky, it's Kevin,
又是我
uh, again.
我都给你留了五条语♥音♥留言了
Listen, I-I left you, like, five voice mails, man.
我只是想确保你没事
Um, I'm just trying to make sure you're okay.
我知道你上周给我发了短♥信♥ 说你没事
And I-I know you texted me last week saying that you were okay,
我还挺惊讶的 说实话
which was a little surprising, actually,
因为我没想到你居然还会发短♥信♥
'cause I didn't realize texting was in your wheelhouse.
不过
But, um...
是这样 我大概是想
Listen, man, I guess I'm looking
多听到一些细节吧
for a little more detail, you know?
毕竟我给你转了那么多钱交保释金
Uh, seeing as I did wire you all that money for bail.
所以
So...
能不能给我回个电♥话♥
Would you please call me back?
我只是想看看你有没有事
Just want to make sure you're okay.
再见
Bye.
好消息是 我的盆栽终于长出了新枝条
So, good news: my houseplant finally grew a new branch.
你们可能有些人跟我不太熟
So-- which, for those of you who aren't regulars here,
我的担♥保♥人建议我找点简单的东西
uh, my sponsor suggested that I get something simple
照顾着
to take care of.
说这样能够帮助我集中注意力
Said it would keep me focused.
我就买♥♥了一棵小榕树
So I got a ficus.
具体来说是垂叶榕
A Ficus benjamina, to be exact.
我担♥保♥人说的没错 因为那棵盆栽
And good on my sponsor, because that plant
基本是我目前的生活中
is basically the only thing in my life
唯一一个我能控制的东西
that I feel in control of right now.
怎么了
Yeah?
-可以出场了 凯文 -好的
- Ready for you, Kevin. - Okay.
我最近就是在给我刚拍完的电影
I've been just sort of going through the motions
补拍一些动作什么的
on this new movie that I just finished.
好了 凯文 最后一次
All right, Kev. Last take.
能不能尝试一些新方法
Mind if we try something different?
你只要告诉我怎么做 我就照做
You just tell me what to do and I'll do it.
好 不要让角色继续躲藏了
All right, don't let this guy hide.
他很孤单 表现一下他内心的伤感吧
He's alone. Let him not be okay for a second.
-你觉得呢 -好主意
- Sound good? - Great idea.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, all right, here we go.
大家都准备好 我们开始了
Everybody to one. Let's go.
好了
Set!
-背景 -背景
- And... background. - Background.
-开始 -上 警♥察♥上
- Action! - Go, guys, go, cops.
停
And cut.
-好极了 -完工
- Fantastic. - That's a cut!
太好了
Great.
-老兄 -多谢给我这个机会
- Hey, man. - Hi. Thanks for the opportunity.
我很感激 很有趣
I really appreciate it. That was fun.
谢谢你一直对我讲的
And, uh, thanks for being a good sport
"我看得见死人"笑话很捧场
about all the "I see dead people" jokes.
没事 这笑话从不过时
Yeah, that never gets old.
-确实 -对
- I bet. - Yeah.
好了
All right.
-你知道吗... 先坐 -好
- You know, when... Sit down. - Yeah.
当你放下所有刻意加工的手段
You know, when you strip away all the artifice,
那些你用来让自己看起来
all those tricks you use to make yourself seem
更吸引人 有魅力和帅气的花招
appealing and charming and handsome...
当你把这些没用的都放下时
When you let all that crap go,
你非常出色
you're absolutely incredible.
我只是...
And I am...
在我妹妹和她刚出生的儿子身上
way in over my head with my sister
感到有心无力
and her new son.
他是早产儿
He was born premature,
我们刚发现他眼睛看不见
and we just found out that he's blind.
我一直陪他们一起去看医生
So I go to all the doctor's appointments with them,
但我始终不知道该说什么
but I never know what to say.
不知道要做什么
I never know what to do.
所以
So...
就是那样
there's that.
刚看到社区中心新装的窗户了
Just saw the new windows going in over at the community center.
是吗
Yeah.
装了一些很好的双层美窗
Got some real nice double-paned beauties.
几乎就快跟我老婆一样漂亮了
Almost as beautiful as my wife.
你刚是把我跟活动中心的窗户比吗
Did you just compare me to rec center windows?
那可是双层窗户
They're double-paned windows.
最性感的那种窗户
It's the sexiest kind of windows.
-好吧 好吧 -好吧 好吧
- Okay. All right. - All right, all right.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表