剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
真的吗 因为达内尔人还不错
For real? 'Cause Darnell seems like a nice guy.
什么 你之前不是说要说服他们上船
Oh. I thought we were all about getting people in boats
再让"黛克"这对分手
and going to Dejik Splitsville.
这个没变 我只是想
I still am, I was just trying to be
保持开明的心态
all open-toed shoes and open mind.
我错了 好吗
I was wrong, okay?
我不想让他们上船
I don't want them in our boat.
凯莉居然想把这事都推到我们女儿头上
Kelly is trying to pin this whole thing on our girl?
我告诉你 这顿晚餐绝对会尴尬死
This dinner is about to get awkward as hell.
也不用非得这样... 好吧
It doesn't have to be... Okay.
其实非常好
It's going really good. You know,
韦伯老师会让我们自己选
Mrs. Weber actually let us pick out the ones we want
想在科学课上学的东西
to study for science class.
兽脚亚目还是蜥脚类亚目
Hm. Theropods or sauropods?
当然兽脚亚目
Theropods, duh.
-这真是史上最无聊的晚餐了 -凯文
- This is the most boring dinner in history. - Kevin.
不能这么没礼貌
Don't be rude.
怎么了 艾博鹏女士
What? Ms. Applebaum wouldn't be talking
肯定不会在晚餐时讨论恐龙 她可酷多了
about dinosaurs at dinner. She's way too cool for that.
你真是迷上她了
You're so obsessed with her.
因为她的胸很大
She's got big boobs.
-凯文 -不好意思
- Hey, Kevin. - Excuse me.
-抱歉 -不用
- Sorry. - No.
我的错 我和兰德尔一聊起
It's my fault. 'Cause when Randall and I start talking
史前爬行动物
prehistoric reptiles...
场面就会很疯狂
It gets really crazy.
我们很难停下
...it's hard for us stop.
没想到你还教恐龙呢
Didn't know you taught dinosaurs.
翠西
Trish.
我得承认
I have to tell you,
我盯着你的耳环看了一整晚了 真好看
I've been admiring your earrings all night.
-你在哪买♥♥的 -谢谢 丽贝卡
- Where did you get those? - Thanks, Rebecca.
我是在非洲灵魂味道上买♥♥的
I-I actually got them from Taste of Afro-soul.
那是什么
What's that?
是个文化节
It's-it's a cultural festival.
是的 有很多黑人艺术家聚在一起
Yeah, a bunch of black artists, they get together,
-有吃的 音乐 -是的
- and there's-there's food, there's music, - Yeah.
有艺术 珠宝 还有诗
there's art, jewelry, there's some poetry.
像你在课上教我们的那些吗
Like the ones you're teaching us in class?
有些是的
Uh-huh, some, yeah.
这个文化节 是新举办的吗
Is it new-- the, um, the festival?
是 是的
Yeah. Yeah,
现在举办了有几年了吧
I think it's been around for a few years now.
一个月举办一次
They hold it once a month.
如果可以的话 劳伦斯老师
Hey, if you don't mind, Mr. Lawrence, can I come
你们下次去的时候 能不能带上我
with you and Mrs. Lawrence next time you guys go?
兰德尔 你不能提出这样不合适的请求
Randall, I don't think that you should impose on them.
这样直接问不好
That's not fair to just ask.
不 不 没什么不合适的
No, no, that would not be an imposition at all.
-科里 -怎么了
- Korey. - What?
儿子 我们可以一家人一起去
Hey, you know, bud, we'll, uh, go together as a family.
等劳伦斯老师组建了自己的小家庭
That way, when Mr. Lawrence, when he has a family,
他也可以带着他们去
he can take them to that.
是
Absolutely.
确实 其实我也觉得
You know, I-I actually think it'll be good
你们一起去是很好的
for you to all go together.
我们会的
Oh, we will.
-好 -好
- Good. - Good.
这可比恐龙有意思多了
This is way better than dinosaurs.
黛佳 等等 等等 黛佳 黛佳
Deja. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Deja, Deja.
黛佳 等一下 等等 等等
Deja, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我很抱歉 好吗 我不是想干什么
Look, I-I-I'm sorry, okay? I wasn't trying to do anything.
-我知道 -那是怎么了
- I know, I know. - Then what's wrong?
我觉得...
Look...
马利克 我以前从没喜欢过谁
Malik, I've never liked anybody before.
你让我小鹿乱撞
You give me butterflies.
还有...
And...
你看我的眼神
the way you look at me, I mean,
我觉得没人会那样看我
I never thought anybody could look at me like that.
还有你跟我说的那些话
And the crazy things you say to me, I mean,
是真心的吗
are they for real?
因为
I mean,
我妈之前的男人骗了她
the men that my mom dated lied to her.
不撒谎的男人 我只认识一个
I only know one man who doesn't lie,
现在...
and now...
也许我认识两个了
maybe I know two.
但你以前经历过这些
But you've done this before.
你有过女朋友
You've had girlfriends.
你还有个孩子
You have a baby.
我不知道我能不能信任你
I don't know if I can trust you.
我不知道你每次夸我漂亮的时候
I-I don't know if every time you tell me I'm beautiful,
是不是在套路我 我真的不知道
you just running game. I don't know.
我只知道我对人生是有规划的
All I know is I got plans for my life.
我有大规划 而这一切都太可怕了
Real plans, and this is all too scary.
我就不应该逃课
I never should've skipped school.
麻烦你带我回去
Just please take me back.
我们去拿甜点
We'll, uh, we'll be right back with dessert.
小贝 你拿派
Hey, Bec, do you want to get the pie
我拿冰激凌和碗怎么样
and I'll get the ice cream and the bowls?
你怎么回事
What is going on with you?
什么
What?
-杰克 -怎么了
- Jack. - What?
如果你想和科里争你儿子
If you're competing with Korey for your son,
你会赢的
you're gonna win.
哪怕是和阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦竞争
I mean, that man in there, he could be, uh, Albert Einstein
你还是能赢
and you would still win.
因为我们儿子一定会选择你
'Cause our son is always gonna choose you.
永远都是
Always.
但如果你这么做
But if you do that--
如果你坚持让他选一个
if you make him choose--
那兰德尔就会错过一些很难得的经历
then Randall's gonna miss out on something really special.
一些
Something...
他真正需要的东西
something he really needs.
那个时候他会变成什么样呢
And then where would that leave him?
有人想吃点派吗
Who's up for some pie?
不好意思 你介意我们
I'm sorry, would you mind
做个简短的饭前祷告吗
if we said a quick grace?
-妈 有这必要吗 -没事 可以的
- Mom, is that really necessary? - No, it's fine.
我们家也经常做祷告
We usually say grace ourselves.
我们从来就没做过祷告
We never say grace.
而且从你开始竞选后我们连教堂都没去了
We haven't even been to church since your campaign.
不 那是因为 你们了解的
No, that's only 'cause, you know,
周日经常都是...
Sundays can be, uh...
不同家庭有不同的习惯
Different families have different traditions.
有的人习惯做祷告和去教堂
Some people say grace and go to church,
而有的人则相信上帝能明白他们的心意
and some people know that God knows what's in their hearts.
好吧 凯莉
All right. Uh, Kelly,
你来说祷告词吧
you want to do the honors?
天父 我们感恩您赐予的食物
Heavenly Father, we thank you for this food.
愿它滋养我们的身躯
May it nourish our bodies.
上帝 虽然我们并非所有人都
And, Lord, though we may not all
对您常怀崇敬
worship you consistently,
但无论如何我们都感谢您的护佑
we thank you for blessing us anyway.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
非常感谢... 我们开吃吧
Thank you for that, um... Let's-let's dig in.
能帮忙把鸡肉递给我吗
Can you pass the chicken, please?
达内尔 你的生意怎么样呢
So, Darnell, how's business?
你开了一家修车店 对吧
Got a body shop, right?
对 主要是修理车子 也做些配件定制
Yeah, yeah, we do repairs and custom work.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表