剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
不 这地方 这地方就像丽思酒店
No, this place, this place is like the Ritz.
对了 我的管家还在休假
Oh, yeah, my butler, he's on vacation,
但在他回来之后 就...
but, you know, when he gets back, it's...
没关系的
It's fine.
只是暂时的
Just temporary.
好吧
Okay.
你已经拖欠两周房♥租了 皮尔森
You're two weeks late on rent, Pearson.
其实 加油站这周
You know, they-they didn't have a whole lot of shifts
没轮那么多次班
at the gas station this week.
我收现金或支票 别找借口
I take cash or check. No excuses.
限你这周末之前付清
You have till the end of the week.
明白了
Got it.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
而且记得吧 我们回家后
And remember, we've got an episode
录像机里还有一集
of World of Dance waiting for us
《世界舞蹈大赛》在等我们
on that DVR when we get home.
今晚是对决斗之夜
It's the duels night.
你最喜欢的一轮
Your favorite round.
所以...
So...
兰德尔 这几天
So, Randall, the councilman office
议员办公室的工作忙吗
has you busy with work these days?
每当我解决掉一件事时
Every time I knock out one thing,
都会在原地冒出来六件
six more pop up in its place.
那你真没必要为这个
Well, you really didn't need to fly
初步记忆测验大老远飞来
all the way across the country for a preliminary memory test.
而且你妈会完胜的
Which your mom is gonna ace, by the way.
我相信她会的
I'm sure she will.
但我为了这次检查颇费周章
But I pulled a lot of strings to get this appointment,
而且我很乐意过来
and I am happy to be here.
我很抱歉一直要你为这件事保密
I'm sorry to keep asking you to keep this to yourself,
但你知道 凯特为杰克忙得不可开交
but you know, Kate has a lot on her plate with Jack, and
而凯文在专心戒酒
Kevin is focused on his sobriety...
我明白
I get it.
丽贝卡·皮尔森
Rebecca Pearson?
在 我是她儿子 兰德尔·皮尔森
Yeah. I'm her son, Randall Pearson.
很高兴终于见到了给我发47封电邮的人
Nice to finally meet the man behind the 47 emails.
十分感谢您为我们挤出时间
Thank you so much for squeezing us in like this.
您好 我是丽贝卡
Hi, I'm Rebecca.
这位是我的丈夫 米格尔
And this is my husband Miguel.
-很高兴见到您 -很高兴见到您
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我是惠特克医生
I'm Dr. Whitaker.
测验将由我来进行 测试您的记忆
I'll be administering the test, which will assess your memory
和语言能力
and language skills.
今天就能出结果吗
Any chance we can get the answers today?
我是从外地过来的 所以...
I'm in from out of town, so...
如果你不介意多停留一阵
If you don't mind hanging out for a bit,
我今天下午就可以给你看结果
I can go over the results this afternoon.
今天餐厅主打芝士通心粉
It's mac and cheese day at the cafeteria.
好极了
Great.
-这边请 丽贝卡 -好的
- Right this way, Rebecca. - Okay.
我不会有事的
Um... I'm gonna be fine, guys.
-这件如何 -差评
- What do you think? - Gross.
我到死都不会穿那件衣服
I wouldn't even wear that thing if I was dead.
小凯 我要给托比办一场
Kev, I'm throwing Toby
吉米·巴菲特主题的惊喜派对
a Jimmy Buffett-themed surprise party.
美国歌♥手 演员
-他得穿一件夏威夷风格的衬衫 -当然
- He has to have a Hawaiian shirt. - Sure.
我还给杰克买♥♥了一套可爱的夏威夷服装
Oh, and I bought Jack this cute little Hawaiian outfit.
你真是在为托比的生日拼尽全力 对吗
Look at you going all out for Toby's birthday, huh?
不知道 我只是想如果我把他那些
I don't know. I just think that if I show him that
鸡血生猛得意洋洋的
I'm accepting his CrossFit buddies
健身训练伙伴邀请过来
in all of their tire-flipping glory
证明自己接受了他们...
by inviting them over...
也包括胡说八道的火星女士吗
Even trash-talking Lady Dynamite?
是克星
It's Kryptonite.
我更讨厌她了
I hate her even more.
我找到了这些很可爱的
I found these really cute
菠萝灯串
pineapple string lights.
它们超级符合派对的主题
Ha! They are super on theme,
而且你可以用来勒死那个
and you can use them to strangle that monster
一直在你背后说你坏话的怪物
who's been talking smack about you behind your back.
麦迪逊 我才不会谋杀克星女士
Madison,I am not murdering Lady Kryptonite.
我没有说谋杀
I didn't say murder.
就是让她窒息一下 给她点颜色看看
Just choke her a little. Give her a good scare.
对 那样挺好的
Yeah, that's good.
这就是我为什么
This is why you're not invited
-不请你们去派对 -行吧
- to the party. Yeah. - Yeah.
我要喝点咖啡 因为我今晚要
I'm gonna go get a coffee, 'cause I have my reshoots
补拍M·奈特·沙马兰的电影
with the M. Night Shyamalan movie tonight,
所以我现在就要补充咖♥啡♥因♥了
which means the caffeine drip starts right now.
你想 你也想来点吗
Do you want to-- Do you want to join?
-好啊 咖啡挺好的 -好啊
- Yeah, coffee sounds good. - Cool.
我跟你说 我要放弃婚介服务了
Listen, I'm-I'm quitting this whole matchmaking service.
我真的是 受够了这么卖♥♥力找对象了
You know, I just-- I'm sick of trying so hard.
老天 全靠你了
Universe, it's up to you, man.
小凯
Kev.
老天爷可不会这么快就显灵
The universe does not work that fast.
这个嘛
Well...
天呐
Oh, Lord.
我也说不清
I don't know.
反正 我要
You know what, I'm gon--
-我要 我要跟她搭讪 -好的 去吧
- I'm gonna...go talk to her. - Yeah, okay.
我要去把我的客厅装扮成玛格丽塔酒镇了
And I'm gonna go turn my living room into Margaritaville.
-祝你... -祝你好运
- Have... - Good-good luck.
爱你
Love you.
你应该在里面加点肉桂
Oh, you should try cinnamon in that.
-什么 -该死
- What? - Oh, shoot.
对不起 是我不好 让我来帮你
I'm sorry. That's my bad. Let me help you with that.
-没事 -那是你的狗
- That's okay. - Oh, is that your dog?
是的
Uh, yeah.
她是艾黛丽安
That's Adrian.
就像《洛奇》里的
Like Adrian Balboa from
-艾黛丽安·巴尔博 -对 《洛奇》
- Rocky. - Rocky. Yeah, of course.
-我知道 -是的
- Yeah, I know it. - Yeah.
太棒了
That's great.
我是凯文
Uh, Kevin.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
很高兴遇到你 戴文
Nice to meet you, Devin.
我不意思 我 我是凯文
Oh, no, I'm sorry, it's, um... it's Kevin.
我知道你是谁 我只是跟你开玩笑
I know who you are. I'm just messing with you.
你紧张的时候好可爱
You're cute when you're flustered.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Well, thank you. - Sure.
我是莉齐
I'm Lizzy.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
因为我爸这周末的生日派对
Ugh, my mom is driving me crazy
我妈要把我逼疯了
about my dad's birthday party this weekend.
她说一切都要非常完美
She says everything has to be perfect
否则邻居要说闲话了
or the neighbors will talk.
杰克 怎么了
Jack, what's wrong?
丽贝卡 我觉得我们应该分开
Rebecca, I think we should take a break.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我们真的不是一个世界的人
We're just... too different.
你看 你能在乡村俱乐部吃晚餐
I mean, you-you dine at country clubs,
而我连披萨上的香肠都付不起
and I-I can't even afford the pepperoni on this pizza.
但我不在乎那些
But I don't care about that.
-我从来不在乎 -嗯 但我在乎
- I never have. - Yeah, but I do.
我只是个在汽车修理店
I'm a part-time mechanic
能勉强维持生计的兼♥职♥机修工
at an auto shop scraping to make ends meet.
这就是我
That's who I am,
一个兼♥职♥机修工
a part-time mechanic.
你
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表