剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I promised her water for the village.
没有村子了 夏普
There's no more village, Sharp.
你好啊 哥们儿
Hey, buddy.
*有一个陌生人*
*Could a stranger*
*能够*
*Ever end up*
*和你一样*
*Being you*
*以一种安静的方式*
*In the quiet way*
*你吸引了我*
*You caught my eye*
*吸引力大到让你*
*Caught enough to get you*
*铭记*
*Memorized*
*转错一个弯*
*Can one wrong turn*
*能让我转向一个新的方向吗*
*Give me new direction?*
*有一个陌生人*
*Could a stranger*
*能够和你一样*
*Ever end up being you?*
*以安静的方式*
*In the quiet way*
*你吸引了我*
*You caught my eye*
*吸引力大到让你铭记*
*Caught enough to get you memorized*
*我找到了 我找到了*
*I found my way, I found my way*
*奔向你的路*
*To you*
*我讲了故事*
*I told the story*
*结局揭晓之前*
*Before I knew the ending*
*我得到了答案*
*I got an answer*
*听到问题之前*
*Before I heard the question*
*一个陌生人怎能*
*How could a stranger*
*终将成为你*
*Ever end up being you?*
*然后*
*And oh*
*以安静的方式*
*In the quiet way...*
小萨想问你点事
Sam wants to ask you something.
等等 抱歉 错了
Oh, wait. Sorry. No.
是我想问你点事
I want to ask you something.
*足以让你铭记*
*Enough to get you memorized*
*我探寻到了方向 找到了人生的出口*
*I found my way, I found my way*
*那就是你*
*To you*
*探寻我的方向*
*Found my way*
*我找到了人生的出口*
*I found my way*
*就是你*
*To you.*
我敢打包票 南越
Well, I will bet you anything that South Vietnam,
老挝和柬埔寨将全部
Laos and Cambodia will all fall
变成共♥产♥主义 就跟艾克说得一样
to the communists just like Ike said they would.
我可不记得听说过任何国会宣告
I don't recall hearing any congressional declaration.
甚至不算一场真正的战争
Wasn't even a real war.
亲爱的 别说了
Honey? Stop.
够了 别说战争的事情了
Enough. Enough war.
讨厌
Yuck.
换个更欢快的话题
Happier topics.
杰克 你能突发奇想
So, Jack, it must be nice for you
来一场说走就走的全国旅行挺厉害啊
to just take off cross-country at a moment's notice.
你们家一定挺富有吧
You must come from a wealthy family
才能资助起你的旅行癖吧
to fund all that wanderlust.
你父母是做什么的
What do your parents do?
抱歉 我说错话了吗
I'm sorry. Was that inappropriate?
杰克 你似乎在领口弄上脏东西了
Jack, looks like you took a little fire there.
我可能需要去清理一下
I should probably go clean this up.
洗手间在左手边
The restroom is to the left.
-需要我带你去吗 -不 不用 我可以
- Do you need me to come show...? - No, no, no, no. I'm-I'm okay.
失陪
Excuse me.
爸爸 你在搞什么鬼
Dad? What the hell?
干得漂亮 小子
It's good work, kid.
非常好
Damn good.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡斯提罗先生 我 我知道你
M-Mr. Castillo, look, I-I know you, um...
我知道你有自己的生意 对吧
I know you have a business of your own, right, and, uh,
如果你有任何需要
look, if you ever need anything...
你是达内尔的孩子
You're Darnell's kid.
达内尔的孩子不适合做我的生意
And Darnell's kid and my business are not a fit.
听着
Hey, look.
没错 我是达内尔的孩子 但是
Yeah, yeah, I'm... I'm Darnell's kid, but, uh...
大哥
man, um...
我还在养活自己的孩子
I'm-I'm also raising a kid of my own, and, um...
她情况特殊
she's special.
我在给她找最好的学校
I-I've been looking up the best schools.
学费要一万
And it's like ten K,
学前班要一万
ten K for pre-K.
我是说 我父母做得很好 但是 得了吧
I mean, my-my parents do fine, but, come on.
就连你也知道他们没那么好
Even you know they don't do that fine.
我需要赚一大笔钱
I need to earn real money
为了养活她
for her.
我有你电♥话♥号♥码
I got your number.
当你能留胡子时我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when you can grow a mustache.
深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸 杰克
Breathe, Jack.
-有许多 -你不是在这工作过吗
- Oh, so many... - Didn't you work here once?
确实
I did.
抱歉 很抱歉中途离开
Sorry. Sorry about that.
-没事了吗 -是的
- Okay? - Yeah.
实话说 我从未吃过龙虾
To be honest, I've never had lobster.
让我有点难以应付
Kind of got the best of me.
我父母的工作不伟大 女士
My parents don't do much, ma'am,
作为你问题的回答
in answer to your question.
我是说 我父亲
I mean, my dad--
他是做上门销♥售♥的
he-he's in door-to-door sales,
但大多数时候我的父母只会吵架
but mostly what my folks do is fight.
父亲打母亲 母亲哭
He hits, she cries.
这就是他们每天的日常
That's... that's what they do.
我曾有...
I had, uh...
一个弟弟
a little brother.
可以算是我带大的
Basically raised him myself.
在他很小的时候
When he was l-little,
他曾经有两年里
he had this two-year phase
始终坚信着
where he was convinced
他的壁橱里住着一只怪物
there was a monster living in his closet.
我无法说服他 那里没有怪物
I couldn't convince him that there was no monster,
所以 我就坐在他的壁橱前
so instead, I would sit in front of his closet door,
我会给怪物讲故事
and I'd tell the monster stories.
给它讲睡前故事
I'd tell it bedtime stories
直到尼奇认为
until Nicky was convinced
怪物已经睡着了
that the monster had gone to sleep,
不会再来找他了
and it wasn't gonna bother him anymore.
对
Yeah.
当然 怪物不是真的
Of course, the monster wasn't real,
但我弟弟的恐惧…
but my brother's fear--
很真实
that was real.
他额头上的汗很真实
The sweat on his forehead was real.
他的感受也很真实
My brother's experience was real.
我在越南失去了我弟弟
I lost my brother in Vietnam.
死了许多人
People died.
我爱的人
People that I loved.
所以 恕我直言
So, due respect,
也许从这里看起来 那不像真正的战争
it may not seem like a real war back here,
但我向你们保证 那场战争非常真实
but I promise you, that war was very real
对于我们这些在场的人来说
for those of us who were there.
我知道…
I know...
一个陌生人带着你们的女儿远行
a stranger taking your daughter cross-country
你们肯定不太乐意
might not have been your favorite thing.
很抱歉这是你们对我的第一印象 但是…
And I'm sorry that was your first impression of me, but...
别担心
don't worry.
你们会慢慢了解我的
You'll get to know me.
我就在这里 哪儿都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
我得承认
I got to say,
我可能很爱吃龙虾 小贝
I think I might be a lobster guy, Bec.
喝酒了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表