剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我们家的木屋吗
Our family cabin?
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
咱们家木屋一整个季节没打开过了
We haven't even opened it up for the season.
我都把它忘了
I totally forgot.
我们可以去打开它
We can open it.
太棒了 属于我们的世外桃源
I love it. Our own Shangri-la.
像就像洋子和约翰那样
Like Yoko and John.
想法不错
That is an idea.
然后 小女孩穿过花丛
So, the little girl walks through the flowers.
她 你觉得她接下来看到了什么
What does she... What do you think she sees next, huh?
水
Water.
好主意
Great idea.
小女孩和王子来到了一个黑洞
The little girl and the prince came upon a dark cave
洞里滴着水
dripping with water.
作为一名残疾儿童的家长
Being the parent of a child
有时可能会不知所措
with a disability can sometimes feel overwhelming,
但有许多方法
but there are so many tools out there
可以让您和家人的生活变得轻松一些
that can make life easier for you and your family.
借由电视节目和电影的音频描述
By finding TV programs and films with audio description,
您的孩子能听到关键的视觉元素
your child can hear key visual elements
这样他们就能像其他孩子一样"看"到画面
so that they can share in the full experience.
他会按出"咔哒咔哒"的声音
Basically, he makes these clicking noises,
有点像海豚的声音
kind of like a dolphin.
这些"咔哒"声从物体表面反射回来
And the clicks bounce off of stuff,
然后他就不知怎么地知道自己在哪了
and he somehow figures out where he is
这样他就不会撞到任何东西
so he doesn't crash into anything.
这方法并不寻常
It's not that common,
但是扎克想试一试
but Zak wanted to give it a try.
一开始 我曾怕用拐杖
At first, I was afraid that using a cane
而被轻蔑
would stigmatize me.
但实际上 拐杖让我能掌握自己的命运
But it's actually very empowering
还让我变得更加独♥立♥
and gives me a lot of independence.
你们走路时...
When you walk...
对你们这些新手来说
For those of you brand-new to this,
布莱叶盲文是六圆点的体系
braille is a six-dot system.
第一个音符是"C调"
First note is "C."
你能在琴键上找到"C调"的按键吗
Can you find "C" on the keyboard?
干得漂亮
Good work.
就这么简单
It's that easy.
谁能告诉我第二个音符是什么
Who can tell me what the second note is?
我和马克打算一大早就离开
Hey. Marc and I are gonna leave, like, really early
防止堵车
in the morning to beat traffic,
木屋的钥匙
so are the keys to the cabin
还在门前台阶附近的隐蔽处吗
still in the hidey place near the front steps?
宝贝
Sweetheart,
你们自己去木屋这件事情
I don't... I don't know if I feel comfortable
我觉得可能不太妥当
with you guys going up there alone.
为什么
Why not?
我只是 觉得不太好
I just... I don't think it's a good idea.
什么 太不公平了
What? That is so unfair.
兰德尔和贝丝每晚都不知道怎么鬼混
Randall's off with Beth doing God knows what every night,
凯文把婚都结了
and-and Kevin's literally married.
-那不一样 -为什么
- It's different. - Why?
-因为我是女生吗 -不
- 'Cause I'm a girl? - No.
因为你不喜欢马克
Because you don't like Marc.
宝贝 我根本都不了解马克
Honey, I don't even really know Marc.
好吧 好吧 你也讨厌他
Great. Great. You hate him, too.
不是 我没有讨厌他 凯特
No. I don't hate him, Kate.
我甚至能理解你为什么喜欢他
I even understand what you like about him.
-他热情又有想法 而且... -别说了
- I mean, he's passionate, and he's creative and... - Just stop.
你知道吗
You know what?
自从爸爸去世后...
After Dad...
我真的觉得我再也开心不起来了
I genuinely thought I would never be happy again.
我懂
I understand.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
你不懂的 妈 看看你
You don't, Mom. Look at you.
总是有各种男生拜倒在你的石榴裙下
You've had boys falling all over you for, what,
估计你生来如此吧
your entire life?
马克他爱我
Marc loves me,
他是第一个对我感兴趣的男生
and he's the first guy to ever be interested in me.
他是第一个那样看我的人
The first person to ever even look at me that way.
我明白
I understand.
你不明白
You don't!
你不喜欢他没关系
I don't need you to like him.
我喜欢就好了
I like him.
我们现在就要去小木屋 不等明天了
We're not going to the cabin tomorrow. We're going now.
抱歉这破坏了你的生日聚餐
So, sorry if that ruins your birthday dinner,
不过我相信米格尔会来为你舔舐伤口的
but I'm sure Miguel will be around to pick up the pieces.
你这么说不公平
That is not fair.
那你说我也不公平
Yeah, neither was this.
对啊 真的很厉害
Yeah, it was amazing!
那孩子只要发出一些咔哒声
He was making these, like, clicking noises, and
他就能骑着自行车四处转悠了 真的...
so he could just ride his bike everywhere. It was...
你要是看到肯定惊呆了
Your mind would have been blown.
太酷了
That is so cool.
杰克也能做到的
Jack will be the same way.
我们每次健走时
I've seen the look of wild abandon
我都能看见他脸上那种狂放的表情
on his face whenever we power walk.
我得挂电♥话♥了 但...
Uh, hey, I'm gonna call it, but, um...
你也是 拜
You, too. Bye.
托比怎么样了
How is Toby doing?
他挺好的 就是忙
He's good. He's just busy.
宝贝
Sweetheart, um,
有个事我想和你聊下
there's something I really wanted to talk to you about.
好吧 刚才不是托比
Okay, that wasn't Toby on the phone.
什么
What?
是我邻居格雷戈里 你见过的 蓄胡子那个
It was Gregory, my neighbor, you know, with the beard,
得过中风的
who had the stroke.
托比并不是因为工作忙来不了
Toby didn't have a work thing.
他一直在纠结杰克看不见这事
He has been struggling with Jack's blindness.
他说他每次看着杰克
And he said that every time that he looks at Jack,
都会很难过
it just makes him sad.
所以 这是他的原话
So-- That's a direct quote.
好吧
Yeah.
他的确在挣扎
He is struggling.
我就不挣扎吗
And I'm not?
他也应该为了儿子东奔西跑 好吧
He is supposed to be running around, right,
带他去骑骑车 或去学游泳
riding bikes and taking Jack to the pool.
你也可以带他去游泳啊
Well, you can take him to the pool, too.
妈 就算不带他 我光想到要在外面穿泳装
Mom, I have spent half the day having a panic attack
都会焦虑大半天
about wearing a bathing suit in public without him.
我-
And I-I--
将来某天 杰克肯定会想骑车
Someday, Jack's gonna want to ride a bike,
我不知道这事我能不能帮得上他
and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do that with him.
我也不知道托比愿不愿意帮他
And I don't know if-if Toby is going to want to,
甚至他会不会还在我们身边 我...
if he's gonna be here. I don't--
我根本不知道
I don't know.
该怎么...
Wha...
来 起来
Come on, get up.
干什么
What?
我们去游泳 现在就去
We're gonna go swimming. Right now.
-什么 -立刻马上
- What? - Right now!
-不要 -你的泳装在哪里
- No. - Where's your bathing suit?
-妈 -我说真的
- Mom... - We are. Uh-huh.
好吧 我找到了
Okay, I found it.
走吧 走吧
Let's go, let's go.
现在都9点了
It's, like-- It's 9:00.
泳池都关门了
The pool is closed anyway.
管它呢
I don't care.
快点啊
Come on!
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表