剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
妈最近出现了认知功能障碍
Mom is suffering from cognitive impairment.
是妈不让我告诉你们的
Mom asked me not to tell you guys.
她看你们压力大 不想你们为她担心
She didn't want to add any more stress to your plates.
这周末我来照顾杰克吧
Let me take care of Jack this weekend.
我需要和我的儿子待在一起
I need to spend time with my son.
喜欢吗
You like it?
凯特
Hey, Kate.
我是麦迪逊 我和凯文上♥床♥了
It's Madison. I slept with Kevin!
很久以来 我都很焦虑...
I've been anxious for so long.
贝丝觉得我应该去看看心理医生
Beth thinks I should see a therapist.
也许你应该去看看
Well, maybe you should.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late, guys.
我已经尽力
I got out of there
尽快赶过来了
just as soon as I could.
今天是成绩单日
Report Card Day.
-他们一直在等你 -成绩单日
- They've been waiting. - Report Card Day.
开始吧
Let's... do this, huh?
-这表情有点严肃 -是啊
- Oh, that is a serious face. - Oh, yeah.
小贝 可能是坏消息
Bec, this is bad news.
难道 他一直以来的
I think, maybe, could it be his...
连A常胜期结束了吗
straight-A streak is over?
几何学得了A-
Oh, an A-minus in geometry.
绝对要禁足你
Oh, you are so grounded.
我花太多时间在数学奥林匹克竞赛上
I'm putting too much time into Mathletes
结果真正的数学反而差了
and not enough time into actual math.
别这样 这成绩很好了
Oh, no, hey, come on, this is great, pal.
真的 别在意
Really. Forget it.
-宝贝 你还好吗 -等等...
- Bug, are you okay? - Wait, so...
也许她在虚张声势
she could be bluffing.
-是虚张声势吗 -是吗
- Is she bluffing? - Is she?
生物进步了
Improvements in biology...
-公民课也是 -凯特 这成绩多好啊
- and civics. - Yeah, Kate, this is great.
-怎么了 -斯图尔特跟我分手了
- What's wrong? - Stuart broke up with me.
-亲爱的... -不
- Aw, hon... - No.
我要一个人待着 别跟来
I need to be alone. Don't follow me.
-凯特宝贝 -没事
- Katie girl... - No, no, I...
-我来处理 -好
- I will handle that. - Sure.
我们看完凯文的成绩 我就上楼去
Let's do Kevin quickly, and then I'll go upstairs.
你这表情非常骄傲啊 小兄弟
Oh, that's a very smug mug, sir.
难道是...
Can it be...?
两个 A
Two As, baby.
什么
What?
体育和艺术课而已
Yeah, in P.E. and art.
其他都是C 还有2个D
The rest are Cs and two Ds.
"扰乱课堂" "迟到"
"Disruptive in class." "Arrives late."
"总想得到注意力" 凯文
"Needs to be center of attention"? Kevin.
两个A就是两个A
Two As are two As.
妈妈说过 我每得一个A就给我五块钱
Mom said I'd get five dollars for every "A."
我跟你赌五块钱 你不知道加起来等于多少
Bet you five bucks you don't know what that adds up to.
我要拿赚的钱
I'm gonna buy an entire box of
买♥♥一整盒棒球卡
baseball cards with my winnings.
我要对成绩提出异议
Yeah, well, I'm gonna contest my grade.
下周就改成A了
That'll be an "A" by next week.
兰德尔 其实这样也没关系
You know, Randall, it wouldn't hurt you to...
别对自己这么严格
to lighten up on yourself.
不行 我一定要解决
No way. I'm going to fix this.
记得给我十块钱 说话算话
Hey. Ten bucks. American.
只要我跟霍林斯老师聊过
The second I talk to Mrs. Hollins,
就会给我改成A了
it'll be up to an "A."
亲爱的
Hey, babe?
兰德尔情况更严重了
Randall is getting worse.
我们要不要找谁聊聊 比如辅♥导♥员之类的
Do we need to talk to someone, like a guidance counsellor
-或者... -不用 他就是比较紧张
- or a...? - No, come on, he's just, he's wound up tight.
没事的 他就是需要释放一下
All right? He needs to blow off some steam.
释放一下
Blow off steam?
别担心 我来处理 你去吧
Don't worry about it. I got it. Go on.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
挺好的 为什么这么问
Uh, yeah, why?
没什么 就是觉得你去过小屋之后
I don't know, just thought you'd be
应该会更放松一些
a little more refreshed after a weekend at the cabin.
妈今天下午就会收到
Ah. Um, Mom's getting the results
核磁共振报告的结果
for her MRI this afternoon,
我能感觉到她有点紧张
and I can tell she's a little nervous.
不能亲自陪着她我有点难受
Just really hate not being there in person.
不过你可以在心理咨♥询♥时聊聊这个呀
But, hey, that's something you could talk about in therapy,
-对不对 -是
- right? - Yeah.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
这是一大步
This is a big step.
没什么大不了的
It's not that big of a deal.
好
All right.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
对了 安妮的生日要到了
Uh, so, hey, listen, you know, Annie's birthday is coming up,
我在想...
and I was thinking...
你之前总说的有机蜂蜡唇膏
Have you still got that organic beeswax balm
-你还有吗 -喂 别乱翻我包
- you keep talking about? - Hey, out of my purse, man.
哇这么凶
What are you...? Aah! What?
-我在想... -谢谢
- And I was thinking... - Thank you.
要不要给她买♥♥一部手♥机♥
that we could get her the iPhone.
我们说好的 初中才能买♥♥手♥机♥
We agreed no iPhones until junior high.
我知道 但是她求我的时候太可爱了
I know. But, you know, she's so cute when she begs.
她卖♥♥起萌来太有杀伤力了
You know, the Force is strong with that one.
但我们立场更坚定
But it is stronger in us.
至少现在很坚定
At least it is now.
我喜欢你涂润唇膏
I love your lip balm.
我爱你的美貌
I love your face.
早上好
Morning.
你起得好早
You're up early.
咖啡刚做好
Coffee's fresh.
我的天
My goodness.
妈妈昨晚从木屋回到家的时候
Someone was asleep when Mommy got home last night
有个宝宝睡着了
from the cabin.
我知道昨晚我们没来得及聊
Um, I know we didn't really get a chance to talk last night,
那我先开始
so I'll start.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我为所有的事道歉
For everything.
我出于害怕担心和疲惫
I said what I said out of...
才说了那些话
fear and-and worry and exhaustion,
如果我可以收回 我会收回
and if I could take it all back, I would.
但是
But...
这个周末真是让我受益良多
This weekend was a real godsend.
废话少说
So without further ado,
你能跟我和杰克到车♥库♥去吗
would you please follow me and Jack to the garage?
我们为你准备了一个惊喜
We have a surprise for you.
好了 你得发挥一下你的想象力
All right, you're gonna have to use your imagination here.
但我在想
But I was thinking...
我们把车♥库♥
we turn the garage...
改成一个录音室 怎么样
into a music studio, huh?
现在 来 抱着他
Now-- here, take him--
这里还没
it's not all...
最后成型
up to scale...
但 这会是一个麦克风
But, uh, this would be... the microphone.
试音 一 二 三
Testing, one, two, three.
-跟上我 -托比
- So, stay with me. - Toby.
这是重头戏 准备好了吗
This is the pièce de résistance. Ready?
托比 拜托你停一停
Toby, please stop.
拜托了
Please.
我真的感激你做的这些事
I really appreciate what you're trying to do.
但是
But, you know,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表