剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
你希望跟你老公和好吗
You want your husband back?
想
Yes.
那我们就去把他找回来
Well, then we should get him back.
我觉得咱们是时候从这个地方搬出去了
I think it's time we got out of this place, you know?
搬进一个新家
Get into a home.
开始新的生活
And start a new chapter.
妈 我是凯文
Hey, Mom, it's Kevin.
我结婚了 娶了索菲 是的
I got married, uh, to Sophie, yeah.
我和索菲结婚了
Got married to Sophie.
亲爱的
Babe?
我找不到
I can't find it.
这个呢 这个行吗
Hey, what about this? Will this do?
我们在第一栋房♥子里
We can't have our first dinner
吃的第一顿晚餐不能用毛巾布
in our first house on terrycloth.
找到了
Found it.
你看 多么完美
See? This is perfect.
到时候放在餐桌上肯定很漂亮...
It's gonna look so good on our table...
-我们的餐桌呢 -正在找
- Where's our table? - Finding table.
早上好 睡得好吗
Morning. How'd you sleep?
很奇怪 醒了好几次 总忘记自己在哪里
Weird. I kept waking up and forgetting where I was.
我也是 毕竟才刚搬进来一个月
Me, too. I mean, we only moved in a month ago.
我觉得应该还需要一段时间
I feel like it's gonna take some time
这里才会更有家的感觉
for it to feel like home.
可以把那个椅子递给我吗
Can you grab me that other chair?
可以吗 宝贝
Please, Bug?
你真觉得吃一顿豪华晚餐就能让我们淡忘
Do you really think a fancy dinner is gonna make it
凯文脱离青春期五岁就结婚
less bizarre that Kevin got married
这件事有多疯狂吗
five years after puberty?
他连存款账户怎么用都不知道
He doesn't even understand how a checking account works.
凯特 我们已经聊过这件事了
Kate, we've talked about this.
事已至此 我们只能支持他们
What's done is done. Now we just have to support them.
我觉得有个事情庆祝一下挺好的
I actually think it'll be fun to have something to celebrate.
兰德尔会带他的新女友来
Randall's bringing his new girlfriend,
米格尔会拿一瓶比较好的红酒来
Miguel's gonna bring some fancy bottle of wine...
再带个睡袋来
And a sleeping bag.
怎么 反正他也总来
What? He's here all the time.
他帮我们跟房♥产中介砍价 还修好了排水沟
He also talked the Realtor down and fixed the gutters.
至少应该邀请人家来吃顿饭
So I think that at least deserves a dinner invitation.
我去上班啦
I'm off to work.
对了 你的工作如何
Hey, how is work, by the way?
你似乎很喜欢
You seem to really be liking it.
还行吧 有点无聊
Yeah, it's okay. A little boring.
这家店有人上班吗
Hey, does anyone actually work here?
-快去 -我知道 这就去
- Go. - I know, I'm gonna go.
有人吗
Hello.
有 来了
Yeah. Coming.
宝贝 慢点吃
Baby, slow down.
我得看一遍科学课演讲
I have to go over my science presentation,
校对一下英语论文 复习西班牙词汇
proof my English essay, and review my Spanish vocab
都得在上学之前
before school.
好 "咀嚼"西班牙语怎么说
All right, well, what's Spanish for "Chew"?
-masticar -那就好好做
- Masticar. - Then do that.
早上好 吃早餐的美女们
Good morning, my breakfast beauties.
准备好度过精彩的一天了吗
Who's ready to own this day?
你今天早上出门很早
Hey, you were out early this morning.
-我都没看到你 -我看到了
- I didn't even see you. - I did.
没错 因为我们是早起的鸟儿
That's right. 'Cause we're early birds.
有虫吃
Getting that worm.
跑了十英里 时间破了记录 不值一提
Ten miles. Best time. No big deal.
十英里 怎么 你在训练跑马拉松吗
Ten miles? What are you, training for a marathon?
我就是感觉很好 就继续跑了
I just felt good and I kept going.
黛佳 吃麦片吗
Hey, Dej. Cereal?
1/3玉米片 2/3麦圈
One-third Corn Flakes, two-thirds Cheerios,
是你喜欢的配方
just like you like it.
你觉得给我一份麦片 我就能原谅你们
You think cereal is gonna make me forget
当我一个无法自主决定跟谁在一起的孩子吗
you treat me like a child who can't make her own decisions about who to date?
是这么计划的来着
That was the plan.
好吧
Okay.
你得想个好点的计划了
You're gonna need a better plan, man.
是啊
Yeah.
凯特
Hey, Kate.
你得告诉我 你给宝宝准备了什么礼物
Okay, you have to tell me what the baby gift is.
不行 会破坏惊喜的
I don't. It'll ruin the surprise.
是一匹小马吗
Oh, is it a pony?
兰德尔 我喜欢小马
Huh, Randall? I'd love a pony.
或者 或者热水浴缸
Or a, or a hot tub.
给一个婴儿吗
For a baby?
我可不知道
Look, I don't know.
皮尔森家的男人们以大手笔出名
The Pearson men are known for their grand gestures.
真的是一切皆有可能
It could be literally anything.
-是啊 -与此同时 我得走了
- Yeah. - In the meantime, listen, I got to go.
我要去锻炼了 好了
I'm off to the gun show. All right.
爱你 再见 兰德尔
Love you. Bye, Randall.
不是小马 也不是热水浴缸
It's not a pony or a hot tub.
但是我和凯文一起送的
But it is from me and Kevin.
他逼我答应这么跟你说
He made me promise I'd tell you that.
尽管是我的主意 一切都是我做的
Even though it was my idea, and I did everything
他什么都没做
while he did nothing.
等礼物到了 你先打给我
So you call me first when it gets there.
好吧 对了...
Okay. Hey, um...
我担心小凯
I'm worried about Kev.
他买♥♥了一辆房♥车
I mean, he bought a trailer?
在宾夕法尼亚州
In Pennsylvania?
静悄悄的 挺好的对吧
Quiet's nice, huh?
本来是挺好
It was.
跟我爸一起长大是什么感受
So... what was it like growing up with my dad?
跟我说一件他小时候的事
Hmm? Tell me a story about his childhood.
他喜欢冰淇淋
He liked ice cream.
是个好故事
Yeah. That's a good story.
是个很好的故事 那我补充一下
That's-that's a great story. Uh, I'm gonna expand on that a bit.
我记得我小时候 我爸回家时
I remember when I was a kid, my dad used to come home,
有时候会带几盒纸盒包装的冰淇淋
sometimes he'd bring these, uh, these cartons of ice cream.
就是带纸板边的那种
You know, the, the ones with the cardboard sides
你把它们折下去
that you'd fold down,
中间只摆个冰淇淋砖块
leaving just a brick of ice cream?
总之 他会...
Anyway, he'd, um...
-从这切吗 -就这里
- Right there? - Right there.
他就像切蛋糕一样切冰淇淋
He'd cut it like it was a cake.
切一大块
Big old cut, oh!
天啊 我真的好喜欢他那样
God, I really loved that.
什么都不想说 好吧 很好
Nothing. Okay, great.
你期待
Mm. You, uh, you looking forward
-今天的冰球比赛吗 -本来是的
- to the hockey game today? - Yeah, I was.
-好吧 -但后来觉得不是很想去 所以
- Yeah. - But then I remembered I don't really want to go, so...
今天的比赛他们会向退伍军人致敬
Listen, they're honoring vets at tonight's game.
他们会请卡西迪到冰面上
They're inviting Cassidy down on the ice,
比赛和致敬安排在一起
it's a whole thing.
而且我可能已经告诉她
Plus I might have told her
我会帮她赢回她丈夫
I'd help her win her husband back.
你...
You... have
跟别人的关系真奇怪
strange relationships with people.
这可能是你对我说过的最好听的话
Might be the nicest thing you ever said to me.
议员先生
Councilman.
酒局放我鸽子的人来了
Ah... there's the man that stood me up for drinks.
感谢你见我
Thank you for meeting me.
那晚的事 我深感歉意
I'm really sorry about the other night.
我也不想错过上好的苏格兰威士忌
I hate missing a good Scotch
和关于贵族化的良性辩论
and a healthy debate on gentrification.
鉴于你显然有更重要的事要做
Well, it didn't sit too well with a few councilmen
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表