剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
There he is.
宝贝 你表现得真棒
Oh, sweetheart, you were so good.
我真♥相♥信你就是威利·罗曼的儿子了
I really believed that you were Willy Loman's son.
戏剧《推销员之死》的主角
让我心都碎了
And it broke my heart.
不过等下 你刚在台上不是真抽了烟吧
Wait, you weren't really smoking up there, though, were you?
-没 当然没有 -那就好
- No, of course not. Yeah. - 'Cause-- Okay, good.
太棒了 太棒了
So good. So good.
兰德尔 你觉得怎么样
Randall, what'd you think?
挺棒的 我喜欢
It was cool. I-I liked it.
你演得很棒
You were awesome. Uh...
-十分感谢 谢谢 -你演得特别真实
- Oh, thank you so much. Thank you. - It was, it was so... real.
都是我的表演老师的功劳
Yeah, it's, um, all my acting teacher.
说真的 他超厉害
Seriously, he's incredible.
他教我身临其境 这叫梅斯纳技术
He's teaching me to be present. It's the Meisner Technique.
很了不起 柯比
It's awesome. Hey, Kirby.
这几位是我的家人 这是我妈丽贝卡
Hey, so this is my family. This is my mother Rebecca.
-很高兴见到您 -你好 丽贝卡
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Hi, Rebecca.
这是我弟弟兰德尔
This is my brother Randall.
-你好 兰德尔 -幸会
- Hi, Randall. - Nice to meet you.
他的女朋友贝丝
His girlfriend Beth.
-你好 -你好 贝丝
- Hi. - Hi, Beth.
-索菲你认识 -当然了
- And you know Sophie. - Of course.
我很高兴你们来看了这场表演
I'm so glad you got to see the show.
你儿子很有天赋
Your son is very talented.
谢谢你 太感谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你带领他做的一切
Well, thank you for all the work you're doing with him.
你们是从匹兹堡来的 对吧
Mm. Uh, and you're visiting from Pittsburgh, right?
-是的 -纽约会有点不一样吧
- Yeah. - New York is a bit different, I assume?
是的 非常不同
Yes, it's very different.
你们这里都是高楼大厦
You guys have tall buildings,
而我们在三明治上放薯条
we put fries on our sandwiches.
那还是匹兹堡更胜一筹
That's one point for Pittsburgh.
是的
Yes.
柯比 你要过来吗 大家都要去
Hey, Kirby, are you coming out? Everybody's going.
嗯 我可能会过去看看
Uh, yeah. I think I'm gonna try and stop by.
-太好了 -很高兴见到大家
- Great. - It was nice to meet you all.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
小凯 这裙子真漂亮
Oh, Kev, this dress is just beautiful.
-不会太抢眼了吧 -不会
- It's not too much, though? - No.
完全不会 我觉得刚好合适
No, no, no. I think it's just right.
-是吗 -简直完美
- Yeah? - It's perfect.
当心了 海伦·米伦
Watch out, Helen Mirren.
别贫嘴了 你知道她是我的精神偶像
Ah, stop it. You know she's my spirit animal.
她是所有人的精神偶像
She's everybody's spirit animal.
小凯
Hey, Kev?
-我问你个很蠢的问题 -说吧
- I have a silly question for you. - Yeah.
我很不好意思问
I'm embarrassed to ask.
什么事 别不好意思 妈妈 问吧
What? No, come on, Mom, ask.
今晚我能和你一起走红地毯吗
Can I walk the red carpet with you tonight?
我很清楚 我跟你说过不想做这种事
I know I tell you I never want to do that sort of stuff,
但我觉得不好好利用这条裙子真是太可惜了
but I just feel like it would be a shame to waste this dress.
-好啊 好啊 当然可以了 -是吗
- Well, yes, yes, of course. - Yeah?
是啊 当然可以 真是太棒了
Yes, of course. That'd be great.
谢谢 我好兴奋
Thank you. I'm-I'm so excited.
我从来没体验过这种事
I never get to do this sort of thing.
-谢谢你 -小事一桩
- Thank you. - Yeah, of course.
-我去看看 我来 -好的
- I'll get that. Grab that. - Okay.
-你来了 -你好 老哥
- Hey. - Hey, brother.
-恭喜 -谢了 妈妈在里面
- Congratulations. - Ah, thank you. Mom's in here.
-就在跟前 -就在这里吗
- Right in front. - Right here?
妈妈
Mom.
-简直美若天仙 -真的吗 谢谢你
- You look stunning. - You think so? Thank you.
就像年轻版的海伦·米伦
Like a younger Helen Mirren.
-年轻版的海伦·米伦 -你更会说
- Oh, a younger Helen Mirren. - Oh. That's even better.
你嘴真甜
You're good.
你们准备好吃午饭了吗
You guys almost ready for lunch?
我在萨拉贝斯餐厅为大家预定了位置
I made reservations for us at Sarabeth's.
太棒了 我马上换身衣服
Yes. Um, I'm gonna go change real quick.
好的
All right.
我觉得我们今天不该跟她说治疗的事
I don't think we should talk to her about this today.
不行
No.
别出尔反尔 老哥 我们达成共识了的
No, don't do this to me, man. We agreed.
这个试验 过了这个村就没这个店了
All right? The trial only has so many slots.
我不想因为犹豫不决而浪费时间
We don't want to waste time with indecision.
今天是周末
It's the weekend.
今天还是明天说无所谓的 兰德尔
Today, tomorrow, Randall, it's not gonna matter, okay?
先等今晚过去
Spend the night.
明天我们吃完早餐 第一件事就是
We'll have breakfast, we'll talk to her about this
和她谈治疗的事 好吗
first thing tomorrow, okay?
她现在真的很开心
She's so happy right now.
让她开开心心过一天吧
You know, let her have one great day.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈 我们还没决定用什么手包
Hey, Mom, you know, we didn't talk about clutches.
我觉得银色... 要不就这个吧
I'm thinking silver-- ooh, how about this one?
这是...
This is a...
真不敢相信我们竟然在纽约迷路了
I can't believe we're actually lost in New York.
《小鬼当家2》中的角色
我只想遇到诡异的鸽子女士
I just need to meet a weird pigeon lady
然后我就真的是麦考利·库尔金了
and I'll practically be Macaulay Culkin.
小凯 我们没有在纽约迷路
Kev, we're not lost in New York.
我们在皇后区迷路了
We are lost in Queens.
各位 我觉得我们应该
Hey, guys, I think we have to head
-沿着这条路走几个街区 -不 不对
- a couple blocks down that way. - No. That's not right.
我们得一直走到23号♥路
We-we got to keep going down to 23rd,
然后坐F线地铁
and then hop on the F train.
这样我们就能回到曼哈顿
That's gonna take us right back into Manhattan.
我能和你说句话吗 杰克
Can I talk to you for one second, Jack?
孩子们 待在我能看见你们的地方
Hey, guys, stay where I can see you.
他们俩怎么了
What's going on with them?
我觉得妈妈因为我们迷路而生气了
I think Mom's upset because we're lost.
没事的 爸爸能解决
It'll be fine. Dad can fix it.
-什么事 -你知道我们离东河
- Yeah. -So, you realize that we are walking
越来越远 而且一直在朝东走吧
away from the East River, we keep heading east.
E线地铁沿那条路往南走两个街区就到了
And the E train is about two blocks south that way.
那样我们就可以坐到50号♥街
It'll take us all the way to 50th Street.
我们到了那里之后 就可以转乘C线了
And then once we get there, we can transfer to the C train.
那样会快很多
It'll be a lot faster.
好 好的
O-Okay.
-行 好的 -没事的
- Yeah, okay. - It's, it's okay.
这是个大城市
It's a big city.
是个我恰好来过的城市 所以
It's a city that I happen to have been to before, so,
我不知道 也许你可以假装我很清楚
I don't know, maybe you could act like I maybe know
-我在说什么 -抱歉
- what I'm talking about? - Sorry.
你怎么了
Hey. What's going on with you?
你...
Look, you...
你总是说你小时候
you kept talking about going into the city
和你♥爸♥一起来纽约
with your dad when you were a kid, and, uh,
他听起来是个见过世面的很厉害的人
he-he sounded so fancy and cosmopolitan.
我是个成年人 这是我第一次
And I-I'm a grown man and this is the first time
真正来到纽约
I'm-I'm actually in New York City.
现在我不知道去哪里能吃到最好的牛排
And I'm not a guy who knows where to get the best steaks
也不知道卡莱尔是什么
or knows what the hell the Carlyle is.
我... 我...
I... I...
杰克 我爸的确很熟悉这座城市
Jack, yeah, my dad definitely knew his way around the city.
的确是这样
That's-that's true.
但是你知道他还知道什么吗
But do you know what he also knew how to do?
他知道在找不到停车位的时候
He knew how to throw a screaming fit
如何大发脾气
when he couldn't find a parking spot.
他还知道...
He also knew...
如何让我妈压力大到
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表