剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
因为一想到她真的出什么问题了...
Because the idea of anything actually being wrong with her...
我明白
I know.
我会照顾她的 我保证
I'm gonna take care of her. I promise.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
我会跟进给她预约的每个医生
And I'm gonna track all of her doctor's appointments,
记住他们让她吃什么药
the medication that they put her on.
-我保证 -我相信你
- I promise. - I know.
这件事我们一点一点处理
We're gonna get through this thing one step at a time.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Mm-hmm.
我们快走吧
Let's get out of here.
我记得有人答应我看一集《世界舞蹈大赛》
Think I was promised an episode of World of Dance.
我是答应了 没错
Yes, you were. Yes.
各位 我休息五分钟
Okay, everybody, I'm gonna take a five-minute break
很快就回来
and I'll be right back out.
太好听了
Really beautiful, man.
还是习惯观众更多的表演啊
Really used to playing to more people.
-所以 -我的天
- So... - I mean...
告诉我 如果让你列出你的十佳约会对象
Tell me, on a, on a scale, one to ten,
我在这里面能排第几名
how am I ranking on your best dates ever list?
你肯定比打保龄球时
You're definitely ranking higher than the guy
跟我分手的一个男的 排名要靠前
who broke up with me while we were bowling.
我们打到一半 还剩五局 他等不下去了
We were mid-game. Five frames left. He couldn't wait.
但你得排在我初中毕业舞会的男伴后面
But you're not ranking quite as high as my junior prom date.
怎么说呢
What can I say?
布莱德可是我的初恋
Brad was my first love.
看来我得想法子打败白月光布莱德了 对吧
I'll have to figure out a way to beat good old Brad, won't I?
我...
I, um...
-你还好吗 -我不能...
- You okay? - I-I can't...
-没事 -我不能这么做
- Okay. - I can't do this.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I d-- what, uh-- I didn't...
我 我非常抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
我之前没想过会发展得这么快
I did not expect t-this to get this far.
我是说 哪有人那么容易遇到偷♥情♥许可对象
I mean, who gets to even, like, meet their hall pass,
对方还真的对自己有意思
let alone have them be interested in you?
-我也不知道... -不好意思 你说什么
- And I didn't know... - I'm sorry, what?
就是 预先规定一个允许滚床单的名人
You know, the one celebrity that you could sleep with
真遇到了还不能算出轨
and it wouldn't count as cheating?
所以我是你的偷♥情♥许可对象
So I'm your, I'm your hall pass?
我之前看到你就发短♥信♥给我丈夫了
I saw you earlier and I texted my husband
然后他说 你上啊
and he said to go for it.
但是他一直在给我打电♥话♥
But he's been calling all day,
所以我想他应该是抓狂了
and I think that he's freaking out.
-一直都是他 不是我妈 -你结婚了
- It's been him, not my mom. - You're married.
我做不到...
And I just can't...
好吧
Yeah.
我是你的偷♥情♥许可对象
I'm your hall pass.
-你实在是太好了 -真的吗
- You are amazing. - Am I?
真的超级好
I mean, really.
-这点我必须告诉你 -谢谢 谢谢
- Just so you know. - Thank you. Thank you.
抱歉 我应该走了
I'm sorry. I should go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-谢谢 -我会告诉他的
- Thank you. - I'll tell him.
-好的 -走吧
- Okay. - Yeah.
宝贝 你好完美
Buddy, you, you are perfect.
我今天对你说过没
Have I told you that yet today?
-托比 -什么事
- Toby? - Yeah?
托比 过来
Toby, come here.
什么事 怎么了
What? What's going on?
他在伸手摸灯
He's reaching for the light.
他在伸手摸灯
He is reaching for the lights.
医生说过他可能会这么做
The doctor said that he-he might do that.
他可能会开始看出明暗
He might start to see light and shadows.
凯文 我们都准备好拍你了
Hey, Kevin, we're ready for you.
-好的 -我带你过去
- All right. - I'll walk you over.
好的
Okay.
凯文马上就到
Kevin's on his way.
晚上十一点开工真是最好不过了 对吧
Nothing like starting the work day off at 11:00 P.M., right?
哥们 跟你说 今天真是难熬啊
Man, it has been a day, I'm telling you.
你知不知道真的有偷♥情♥许可明星这回事
Did you know that celebrity hall passes are actually a thing?
知道 但我以为这只存在于都市传说
Yeah, I-I thought they were just, like, urban legend.
比如钥匙配对
You know, like, uh, key parties
理查·基尔的沙鼠性丑闻什么的
or Richard Gere and the gerbil.
但其实不然 大家真的会这么做
But no, people do this stuff.
不过也许是我自己的错
Probably my fault, though.
其实我一直把自己置于
You know, I mean, I keep putting myself
这些错到离谱的处境中
in these obviously terrible situations
因为我实在太渴望像我父母一样
because I'm so desperate to have this crazy love story
拥有那么热烈的爱情
like what my parents had.
但也许我注定命中缺真爱 诺亚
But maybe it's just not in the cards for me, Noah.
你能明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
也许这是我命中注定的
Maybe it is just not in the cards.
给你
Here.
你能帮我拿着吗 我必须专心拍摄
Can you take that? I got to concentrate.
索菲来电
小姐 我们已经准备要打烊了
Hey, Miss, we're actually about to close.
抱歉 我只是来找人的
Sorry, yeah, I'm just, I'm looking for someone.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
别说话 我说 你听
No. I-I talk, you listen.
我不在乎你能给我什么
I don't care about what you can give me.
我不在乎你是否有份好工作
I don't care if you have a good job
家境是否殷实
or you come from good stock,
前途是否光明
or you're on a good track.
那些东西我一点都不在乎
I don't care about any of that stuff.
不管我爸如何说你不够优秀
And whatever my dad told you about not being good enough
如何说你配不上他最宝贵的小女儿
for his precious little daughter,
我希望你能把那些话都忘掉
I want you to forget about all that.
因为...
Because...
我已经爱上你了 杰克
...I am in love with you, Jack.
真的吗
You are?
是的
Yeah.
是真的
I am.
所以你和我
And you and I?
我们在一起 会无所不有
We're gonna have it all together.
会有轰轰烈烈
We're gonna have the big moments
也会有琐琐碎碎...
and the small moments and...
我们的爱情将是世间绝无仅有
it's gonna be one for the ages.
我真不敢相信你会比我先说"我爱你"
I can't believe you beat me to saying "I love you."
那你最好还是信了吧
Well, you better believe it.
丽贝卡·马隆 我爱你
Rebecca Malone, I love you.
你永远都不许忘记
Don't you ever forget it.
-嘿 宝贝 -你好
- Hey, babe. - Hey.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我挺得住
I'm hanging in there.
我去喝点水 然后就上♥床♥睡觉
I'm gonna grab some water and then I'm coming to bed.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表