剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Oh, no, it's just Randall.
叫我兰德尔就好
You know, Randall is fine.
感觉达内尔在暗示我们家很小资
I think Darnell just implied that we're bougie.
-我们确实算是挺小资的 -好吧
- We are kind of bougie. - Yeah, okay.
但我不想给他留下那种印象
But I don't want him to think that.
解放脚趾 解放思想
Open-toed shoes, open minds.
感觉你这句咒语怪怪的
I'm not sure how I feel about your mantra.
我带你们转一圈怎么样
How about a tour?
这是我的房♥间
Well, this is my room.
忽略房♥间的那一头
Ignore that side of the room.
我哥住那边 他是个邋遢鬼
That's my brother. He's a bit of a slob.
某些很聪明的人也不整洁
Some of the brightest people are.
可这对他并不适用
I don't think that theory applies here.
-兰德尔 -抱歉
- Uh, Randall. - Sorry.
所以 这里一定是这幢房♥子的藏书室
So this must be where the books in the house live.
对 图书馆赞助了一场
Yeah. The library sponsored
暑期阅读马拉松 我得到了很多新书
a summer read-a-thon, and I got so many new books,
我爸就给我买♥♥了这个
my dad had to buy this for me.
是搭的
Build.
不是我买♥♥的 是我搭的
I didn't buy that, I-I built that.
是橡木实木的
It's real oak.
我本来考虑用枫木
I was-I was thinking about maple,
但它的渗透性不够
but it's less porous.
会有很大 很大的不同
Makes a huge, huge difference.
真的 其实也可以用桦木 松木...
Really, you-you could have used birch, uh, pine...
杰克 不用再说木材了
Hey, Jack, you can stop naming types of wood.
说得是
Yeah.
看着挺结实的
It looks sturdy.
-谢谢 -可以吃饭了吗
- Thanks. - Hey, can we eat already?
-我饿了 -好 马上就吃
- I'm hungry. - Yeah, we're gonna.
别再纠结你的衣服了
And stop fussing with your clothes.
我看出你的用心了 兰德尔
I see what you did there, Randall.
我知道您会注意的
I knew you'd notice.
但你犯了个小错误
Mm, but you made one little mistake.
凯塞琳·帕特森
《仙境之桥》
76年
'76.
《仙境之桥》 是77年的
Bridge to Terabithia... '77.
不好意思 我是遗漏了什么信息吗
I'm sorry, am I missing something?
我在教室是按照出版年份整理书籍
I organize the books in my class by year of publication.
我应该给我的这种方法注册个专利
But I should have trademarked my process.
因为有人似乎在模仿我
Seems we have a copycat over here.
我的妈呀 他简直是成年版兰德尔
Holy crap, he's like a grown-up Randall.
-凯文 -小凯
- Kevin. - Kev.
怎么了 你们没看出来吗
What? You don't see it?
-失陪一下 -我们吃饭吧
- Excuse us a second. - Um... should we eat?
-好啊 -好吗
- Definitely. - Yeah?
-好的 -晚饭好了 我们可以...
- Yeah. - Dinner's ready, so we can, um,
-到楼下去了 -好的
- trudge back downstairs. - Great.
她满脸都是戏
Her face is a whole mood.
这座城市到处都有这样的壁画
We got murals like this all over the city.
很难相信大家
Kind of hard to believe people
曾经把费城称作死亡费城
used to call Philly Killadelphia.
这里很美
It's beautiful.
怎么了
What?
我刚想说一些很俗气的话
well, I was-I was about to say something real cheesy,
比如 "不 你才是最美的"
like... "No, you're beautiful."
这招对别的女生有用吗
Does that actually work on other girls?
不知道
I don't know.
之前都没试过
Never really tried it before.
就是这里
This is it,
魔法花♥园♥
the magic garden.
很不可思议 对吧
Crazy, right?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
好的
Okay.
很好吃 对吧
It's good, right?
-真的是很好吃 -好吃
- It's, like, real good. - It's good.
旅途继续
Let the tour commence.
丽塔小吃店
继续我们的旅途
Commence the tour!
这是哪里
What is this place?
我还是小孩子的时候
I used to stay near here with my grandparents
我和外婆住在这附近
when I was a kid.
这里...
This is, um...
有点像是我的后花♥园♥
just kind of like my backyard.
我有时候带詹妮尔过来
You know, I take Janell here sometimes.
这里估计是我在这座城市最喜欢的地方了
This might be my favorite spot in the city, actually.
不 其实
Nah, actually...
这一小片 是我最喜欢的地方
this... is my favorite spot.
如果你愿意 我可以把这里跟你分享
We could share it if you want.
谢了
Thanks.
我... 我不能... 我不想待在这里了
I... I ca-I can't... I don't want to be here anymore.
不好意思 我不应该...
Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...
我要走了
I'm going now.
是我...
That was my...
我觉得食物已经好了
I think the food is done.
糟糕 糟糕
Oh, shoot. Shoot.
我来帮你
Let me give you a hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们想烤熟而不是烤糊
We want it baked, not burnt.
没事 给小鸡来个火葬也不错
That's all right, I kind of like my chicken cremated.
我和孩子们的校长谈过了
I, uh, I spoke with the kids' principal.
他们只会受到一天留校的惩罚
They're only getting one day's detention.
本来可能会更严厉的
The punishment could have been much worse.
是我儿子的错
It was my boy's doing.
他估计觉得逃学会很容易
Guess he thought playing hooky was smooth or something.
这孩子太浪漫了
The kid's a damn romantic.
他这是遗传我 真是上帝保佑
He gets it from me, God help him.
但他道歉了 这事不会再发生了
But he said he's sorry, and it won't happen again.
而且只要他说不会再发生 那就不会再发生
And when he says something won't happen again, it won't.
如果他说某个人很特别 那她就是很特别
When he says someone's special, she is.
你曾经是他们最大的偶像
One day you're their biggest idol,
但有一天出现了一个人
next day, someone else comes along
那个人就成了他们的整个世界
and becomes their whole world.
太可怕了
It's terrifying.
是啊
Yeah.
挺好的 因为姑娘们有自己的房♥间
It's nice, because the girls get their own rooms.
有客人来的时候 她们挤在一起睡
When we have guests, they double up.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
你收养黛佳多久了
How long have you had Deja?
她和我们一起生活大约两年了
She's lived with us for about two years.
但我们一年前左右正式收养了她
But we officially adopted her about a year ago.
养别人的孩子肯定很难
Must be hard raising someone else's child.
不 因为她是我们的女儿
No, because she's our daughter.
当然了 当然了
Of course. Of course.
我想说的是
I just meant...
她在来你家之前有自己的生活
She had a whole life before she came into your family.
马利克说她的妈妈是瘾君子
Malik said her mother was a drug addict,
她们住在车里
she lived in a car.
她的过去太复杂了
That's a lot of baggage.
是的 她经历过很多
Yeah, she's been through a lot.
但你也是 对吧
But, uh, so have you, right?
毕竟还要抚养你孩子的小孩
I mean, having to raise your child's child and all.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
-兰德尔 -怎么了
- Randall? - Yes.
你能帮我一起拿食品间的薯条和蘸酱吗
Can I get your help with the chips and the dip in the pantry?
我们又不准备吃薯条蘸酱...
We're not having chips and dip...
你把酒藏在食品间了
You hide wine in the pantry?
我有三个孩子 好吗 让我歇口气
I got three kids, okay? Give me a break.
兰德尔
Randall?
这女的要把我逼得暴走了
This woman's about to make me come out my spirit.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表