剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Talking about a television show-- a television show
一个你不再参演的剧被砍了
you're not even on anymore getting canceled.
我的婚姻都要被砍了
My marriage is getting canceled.
真是想不通为什么 你这么好相处
Can't imagine why, you're so pleasant to be around.
不 等等 你知道吗 不对
No. Wait. You know what? No.
问题是 或许我没有参战
Here's the thing. Maybe I didn't fight in a war
但我有权利荒废一天
but I'm allowed to have a crappy day
就想其他任何人一样 不是吗
just like everyone else, okay?
对我而言很重要的事情结束了
Something that was really important to me ended.
我知道这件事有点可笑
And, yeah, I know it was a little goofy, okay?
但它是我生命中不可或缺的一部分
But it was a big part of my life,
当重要事件结束时 很难不去回想
and when big things end, it's hard not to imagine
它的开端 所以
how they started, so, please,
能否请你缓和一下情绪哪怕是两秒钟
if you could just ease up for maybe two seconds.
天啊 真的是你
Oh, my God, it is you.
-你好 -抱歉
- Hey. - I'm sorry.
我丈夫在这工作 他在健身房♥发短♥信♥给我
My husband works here and he texted me at the gym,
然后我就...
and I just... you know.
天啊 我 我能拥抱你吗
My God, can-can I have a hug?
好 当...
Well, yes, of cour--
你已经行动了啊 好吧
Oh, you're coming in. All right.
好了
There you go.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-吉娜 -吉娜
- Gina. - Gina.
我和我丈夫都特别喜欢你在那部戏的表演
My husband and I, we just loved you on that show.
-谢谢 -你太棒了
- Thank you. - You were wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟你来张自♥拍♥可以吗
Would it be okay to get a selfie?
当然可以
Well, yes, of course. Yeah, no.
实际上我本来想问是否可以跟你合照的
I was actually, I was just gonna ask you if I could get one.
照片一定很棒
This is gonna work out great.
来拍吧
There you go. Oh.
-我的手有点 -试试这样
- My hand's a little... - You know what? Check this out.
看着 要拍了 吉娜
Watch this. Here we go, Gina.
我手臂更长 对吧
I got long arms, right?
然后...
And...
你说拍的好不好看
You tell me if you think that looks good.
我觉得照片里的你美极了
I think you look gorgeous in that.
-天啊 -没错 喜欢吗
- Oh, my God. - Yeah. You like it?
我太喜欢了
I love it.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
不客气
You're welcome.
注意身后 吉娜
Watch your back there, Gina. All right.
-谢谢你 -很高兴见到你 吉娜
- Thank you. - Good to meet you, Gina.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
你的生活真奇怪
You have a weird life.
我们不都是吗
Don't we all?
我一直都是个混♥蛋♥
I've been a dick.
是啊 你知道...
Yeah, well, you know, it's...
我没有参与过战争
I-I haven't fought in a war,
但我经历过一次离婚
but I have been through a divorce.
我没有在和你套近乎 只是...
You know? And I'm not trying to relate to you, it's just...
只是陈述事实
it's a fact.
的确糟糕透顶
It really sucks.
我们当时是在西班牙订的婚
We got engaged in Spain.
我刚结束我的第一次巡回活动
I'd just finished my first tour,
去海外修理直升机 然后...
fixing helicopters overseas, and...
我知道他要求婚
I knew-I knew he was gonna propose,
因为他坚持在那见我
'cause he insisted on meeting me there
明明当时我的船停在罗塔岛的港口
when my ship came into port at Rota.
我看到了他的手♥机♥
And I saw his phone
他的白♥痴♥兄弟特里科尼发短♥信♥问他
when his bonehead buddy Triconi texted him saying,
"你把戒指给她戴上了吗"
"Did you put that ring on it yet?"
他也知道 他看见我看到这条消息了
And he knew. He saw that I saw it,
但我们都装作我不知道 然后
but we both pretended like I didn't. So...
我做了美甲
I got a manicure.
接下来的四天里 他就不停闹我
And then for four days, he just messed with me.
他会指着那些白头到老的情侣跟我说
You know, he'd point out, like, these old couples and be like,
"天啊 我以后好想变成他们那样
"Oh, God. I want to be like them someday.
他们又可爱又相爱"
They're so cute and in love."
然后他再次严肃起来 跟我说
And he'd get real serious again and be like...
"你想喝杯啤酒吗"
"Do you want to get a beer?"
他这样持续了四天
He did this for four days.
他闹了我四天
He messed with me for four days.
-但最终 -但他成功了
- But eventually... - But he did it.
在他祖父母邂逅的桥上
You know, on a bridge where his grandparents met,
巴拉巴拉 成功了
Yada yada. Nailed it.
我只是无法想象你做美甲的样子
I just can't picture you in a manicure.
难以想象 对吧
I know, right?
那是我第一次也是最后一次做美甲了
Uh, it was the first and last.
现在我们住在租来的小公♥寓♥里
So now we're just living in this little rental condo
直到我想清楚该怎么办为止
until I can figure out what to do.
天 你同时失去了丈夫和房♥子
God. You lost your husband and your home.
我无法想象
I cannot imagine.
兰德尔本该去霍华德大学
And Randall was supposed to go to Howard University,
但他决定离家近点
but he decided to stay closer to home.
他那年过得很艰难
He's had a tough year.
我们那年过得都很艰难
We've all had a tough year.
我理解
Oh, I understand.
我去年失去了我的丈夫
I lost my husband last year.
什么
What?
我都不知道
I had no idea.
我刚刚一直絮叨自己的事
I was just blabbing on.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你家人怎么应对的
H-How is your family coping?
他们意志力很坚强
Well, they are a tough bunch.
尽管贝丝妮是她爸爸的乖乖女
Although, Bethany was Daddy's girl.
他们俩曾经形影不离
They were inseparable.
我们应该摘下婚戒吗
Are we supposed to take off our wedding rings?
不
No, ma'am.
我不会摘下我的婚戒
I'm not taking off mine.
我也不会 我不想摘
Yeah, I'm not either. I don't want to.
没错 只有哈里·贝拉方特来了我才会摘掉
No, no, no. Not unless Harry Belafonte comes knocking.
你怎么做到生活依然完整的呢
How do you seem so together?
因为我觉得我随时
'Cause I just feel like at a moment's notice
都会彻底崩溃
I-I could completely break.
我拥有自己热爱的工作
Well, I've got a job that I love.
教室里满是优秀的学生
A classroom full of wonderful students
每天都期盼着我出现
who are counting on me showing up every day
让他们爱上读书
to make them love books.
我丈夫喜欢看书
My husband loved books.
你知道么 我们以前在床上看书
You know, we used to read in bed.
尽管通常他只会看一页
Although, usually, he would only get a page in
就开始打鼾了
before he was snoring.
而我会躺在那里读上几个小时
And I would lie there for hours reading,
听着他打鼾
listening to him snore.
几个月前我意识到
It was about a couple of months ago I realized
自从他去世后我就没在睡前看过书
that I haven't read a book before bed since he passed
我在想他会怎样...
and I wondered how he would...
他会怎样想
well, what he would think.
他对我有什么看法 如果他知道我不看书了
What he would think about me if he knew I'd stopped reading.
所以我拿起一本书 开始读新的一章
So I picked up a book and started a new chapter
也开启了新的生活
in every sense of the phrase.
不...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 她才14岁
Oh, hell no. She's 14.
她不能和一个已经当爸爸的人交往
She is not seeing a boy who puts babies in people.
我们的想法是一样的
We are in lockstep.
我们把防静电布绑在通风口上了
Okay, so we have taped up the dryer sheets to the vent
有助于改善气味
and that is helping with the smell.
算是吧 怎么了
S-Sort of-- What's wrong?
没什么好担心的 只是...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表