剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
我不会去参加那个临床试验 兰德尔
I'm not gonna do that trial, Randall.
而且我真的不想听
And I really don't want to hear
你们任何一个人来说什么
what either of you has to say about it
因为我已经为我自己做出了决定
because I have made the decision for myself.
这也许能救她的命
This could've saved her life.
难道你就没有想过如果爸没有去世
Don't you ever wonder what it would've been like
一切是否会有所不同吗
if Dad hadn't died?
我没想过 兰德尔 你想过吗
No. I don't, Randall. Do you?
爸爸 要是你回到了房♥子里 我对天发誓
Dad, if you go back in that house, so help me, God,
我一定会冲进大门 亲自救你出来
I'll go through that front door and get you myself!
杰克...
Jack! Oh...
每一天都会想
Every single day.
自从我问了我哥那句话之后
I haven't been able to stop thinking about it
我就不停地在想
since I asked my brother,
如果我爸没有去世 我的生活会怎样
what my life would be like if my dad hadn't died.
你觉得会有哪些不同呢
What do you think would've been different?
我们的生活
第四季 第十七集
一切都
It's all just...
烧毁了吗
gone?
对
Yeah.
你不在场应该感到庆幸
You're lucky you weren't there.
好
All right.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 -到处都是水
- Thank you. - Waters all around.
你们有什么想吃的吗
Hey, uh, you guys need anything else?
我可以帮你们热点吃的
I can heat up some food for you to eat,
-或者... -不用了 谢谢
- or... - No, thank you.
-不了 谢谢你 -妈 爸
- No. Thank you. - Mom, Dad.
-你们... -小凯 大家还好吗
- Guys... - Hey, Kev. Is everyone okay?
-亲爱的 天哪... -你还好吗
- Hi, sweetheart. God... - Are you okay?
没关系 我没事
Yeah, no, no, no, I'm fine.
对 我没事 我没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine. I'm okay.
-小宝贝 -妈妈
- Hi, baby doll. - Hi, Mom.
只是轻度烧伤
Just some minor burns.
医生说我不会有事
Hey, the doctor said I'm gonna be fine.
他说我只吸入了少量烟尘
He said the smoke inhalation was minimal.
谢天谢地你没回屋里去
Yeah, thank God you didn't go back in the house.
是啊 谢天谢地消防员救出了路易
Well, thank God that fireman actually got to Louie.
否则我一定会内疚一辈子
I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
-路易还好吗 -应该没事
- He okay? - Yeah, I think so.
好
Okay.
大家听我说
Hey, guys, listen to me.
我们会没事的
We're all gonna be fine.
-是啊 -对吧 我们大家都在
- Yeah. - Right? We're here, together.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
这个家就是最重要的
This family is the only thing that matters.
我刚跟警方通完电♥话♥
So, I just got off the phone with the police.
他们已经完成了现场的清理工作
They have officially cleared the house.
我打算过去看看还剩什么
I'm gonna go over there and see what's left,
看看还能不能抢救一下
see if there's anything salvageable.
小贝
Bec.
我们会找到临时住处的
We'll find temporary housing.
-不 宝贝 我... -别担心 我们...
- No, no, no, babe, it's-it's... - Okay? We...
不是因为房♥子
It's not about the house.
我们真的是死里逃生
I mean, we, we could have died.
这让我
And it just...
让我忽然想通了很多事情
it-it puts things in perspective, you know?
比如呢
Like what?
比如...
Like...
比如一些应该说出来的心里话
Things you know you should share,
因为太难开口所以选择不说
but you don't because it's hard.
就这样一天天过去
And... time goes by.
随着时间渐渐过去 最后你...
And then more time goes by, and eventually you're...
我有话要跟你说
I have to tell you something.
兰德尔
Randall?
米格尔带着凯特和凯文
Hey, uh, Miguel took Kate and Kevin
去买♥♥必需品了
to go buy some essentials.
我在查你之前问起的那个
I'm looking up that info you asked about,
火灾保险政策
the fire insurance policy,
-我在查... -儿子 先等等
- you know... - Son, just...
怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
What happened?
妈妈 你吓到我了
Mom, you're really freaking me out.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你还是个婴儿的时候
When you were a baby...
我见过你父亲
...I met your father.
你的亲生父亲
Your birth father.
我...
My...
我的什么
My-my what?
怎么会
How?
他当时就在医院外面
He, he was hanging around outside the hospital,
我跟着他去了他的公♥寓♥
and I followed him back to his apartment.
但是亲爱的 你得理解我
But, sweetheart, you have to understand,
他的状态不好
he was not well, okay?
他是个瘾君子 于是我就走了
He was an addict and I, I-I got out of there
从此没有跟任何人提起
and I never said anything to anyone.
几年后我想再回去看看...
And then I tried to go back years later...
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这么久以来 你一直认识他
This whole time, you knew who he was?
却一直瞒着我
You just kept it secret from me?
-这么多年 -不 不是的
- All these years. - No, no, no, no, no.
他也是五分钟前才刚知道
He just found out five minutes ago, okay?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
What is his name?!
威廉
William...
威廉·希尔
William Hill.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
-别碰我 -好
- Stop, stop. - Okay, okay.
你知道他住在哪里吗
Do you know where he lives?
我不知道他是否还住在那里 但我可以...
Um, I don't know if he still lives there, but I can,
-我可以带你去他几年前住的地方 -不用
- I can show you where he lived years ago. - No, no, no.
把地址给我就行 我自己去
Just give me the address. I'll go by myself.
-不行 -不 我必须去 爸爸
- No, you won't. - No. I need to do this, Dad.
我知道
I know. I know.
我陪你一起去
I'll go with you.
-爸 -怎么
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah?
这一切 我...
This isn't-- I...
这不是因为你
This isn't about you.
我不是因为你才想见他 我...
Uh, l-like, wanting to meet him. I...
没关系 我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
没关系
Yeah, it's okay.
好像就是这里
I think this is it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好
Yeah.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
你是威廉·希尔吗
Are you William Hill?
据说是吧
Last I checked.
我叫兰德尔·皮尔森
My name is Randall Pearson.
我想我是你儿子
I think I'm your son.
名列前茅
Top of your class.
真厉害
That's something.
我能说什么
Hey, what can I say?
我刻苦学习
I work hard.
没想炫耀什么
Not trying to brag or anything.
我们为他感到很骄傲
We're very proud of him.
你会什么乐器吗
Well, so, uh, do you play any instruments?
那个
Oh, well,
我在家里不算有音乐天赋
I'm not really the musical one in the family.
我姐姐凯特有音乐天赋
My sister Kate is.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表