剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I would have started openly weeping in front of my son,
他现在不需要我的眼泪
and that's not what he needs from me right now.
对不起 我...我不知道这些
I'm sorry, man. I-I... I didn't know.
你离我老婆远点
Stay the hell away from my wife.
他睡了 我周四再来接他
He's out. I'll be back for him on Thursday.
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
他还喜欢你
He still likes you.
没事 我没喝酒
It's all right. I'm sober.
好的
Okay.
我不喜欢讲故事
I'm not a storyteller.
也不喜欢和人接触
And I don't like people.
就连你 我都不是特别喜欢
I-I don't even like you very much, and, uh,
而你是过去20年来和我走得最近的人
you're the closest person I've been to in the last 20 years.
你♥爸♥爸并不是
You know, your father wasn't the, uh,
第一个这么做的人
first person to do this.
那个小把戏他是跟他爸爸学的
Uh, he learned that trick from his father,
也就是你爷爷
uh, your grandfather.
那家伙混♥蛋♥一个
That man was a bastard,
但时不时地...
but every now and then...
他也挺有趣的
he could be kind of fun.
他的做法是...
Yeah. What he'd do was...
...他会把纸盒四边折下来
...he would fold down the sides of the carton,
于是冰淇淋就会看起来像个大蛋糕
so that it looked like a, like a big cake.
然后他会拿把刀
And then he'd then get a knife
在冰淇淋上比划
and just wave it over the ice cream.
然后他会问
And he'd, he'd ask, uh,
"你今天有多乖啊
"How-how good a boy were you today?
你是有点乖
Were you kind of good?
还是非常乖"
Or were you real good?"
看你怎么回答
And depending on the answer,
他就给你多大一块冰淇淋
that was how big a slice you got.
那么...
So...
你今天乖不乖呢 凯文
How good were you today, Kevin?
我今天好像把我叔叔惹生气了
I think I annoyed my uncle today.
除此以外 我感觉我还挺乖的
Other than that, I think I was pretty good.
那就给你
Well, then, you get
一块还挺好的冰淇淋
a pretty good slice of ice cream.
而我非常乖
I've been very good.
我要送给你们结婚礼物
Uh, I need to give you your wedding gift.
-我希望是一个爆米花机 -我希望是现金
- I hope it's an air popper. - Oh. I-I hope it's cash.
-凯文 -借过
- Kevin. - Excuse me.
不 是一首歌♥
No, it is a song.
送给这对新婚夫妇
For the newlyweds.
来自一部叫《公主新娘》的电影插曲
From a little movie called The Princess Bride.
*来啊 亲爱的 我给你讲个故事*
*Come, my love, I'll tell you a tale*
*有关一个男孩和一个女孩*
*Of a boy and girl*
*还有他们的爱情故事*
*And their love story*
*他爱她有多深呢*
*And how he loved her*
*情深似海*
*Oh, so much*
*她魅力四射*
*And all the charms she did possess*
*这都是真情实感...*
*Now, this did happen...*
-当心一点 -那是我们的旧钢琴吗
- Just-- careful. - Is that our old piano?
*当时一切都很单纯...*
*Things were not so complex...*
皮尔森家的男人们又完成了一次大手笔
The Pearson men nail another grand gesture.
*她走在路上*
*Ground that she walked*
*他凝视着她的眼睛*
*When he looked in her eyes*
*他从此深陷不能自拔*
*He became obsessed*
*My love is like a storybook story...*
这是中♥央♥C音
That's middle C.
没错 这就是最基础的乐音
Yeah, that's your home base.
找到了这个音 你想弹什么都能弹得出来
You know where that is, you can go anywhere.
没错
Yeah.
*我的爱就像是*
*My love is like*
*童话书里的故事*
*A storybook story*
*真实得如同我此时的感受*
*It's as real as the feelings I feel*
*真实得如同我此时的*
*It's as real as the feelings*
*感受...*
*I feel...*
-我给苔丝找了一位心理医生 -很好
- I found a therapist for Tess. - Good.
应该会对她很有帮助
I think that'll be really helpful for her.
另外...我也给你找了一个
And... I found one for you, too.
我不需要心理医生
I don't need a therapist.
我很好 这些年来都没有感觉这么好过
I'm good. Best I've been in years.
但你一直都在拼命地加班
But you've been working crazy hours
一天跑十英里 而且还经常抖腿
and running ten miles a day and constantly bouncing that knee.
你想想看 不用非等到
You know, you don't have to wait
事情把你逼崩溃了 再寻求帮助
for it all to come crashing down to get help.
知道你觉得我要崩溃了 我真"开心"
Glad to know you think I'm gonna crash.
还记得吗 你第一次崩溃的时候
You know, when you had your first breakdown,
你以为那会是唯一的一次
you thought that was gonna be the only one.
这些年来你强挺着筹划准备所有事 宝贝
All these years of just managing it and making lists, babe...
现在资源更丰富了 有受过专业训练的人
We have resources now and people who are trained
他们很擅长解决这方面的问题
to deal with this kind of stuff.
很感谢你这么担心我
I appreciate your concern.
-但我很好 -好吧 我很担心
- But I'm fine. - Okay, I am worried
如果再出一件什么大事 你就会...
that we are just one big emotional thing from this...
贝丝 我很好
Beth, I'm fine.
*我的爱就像是童话书里的故事*
*My love is like a storybook story*
*但也真实得如同我此时的感受*
*But it's as real as the feelings I feel*
*我的爱就像是童话书里的故事*
*My love is like a storybook story*
*真实得如同我此时的感受*
*It's as real as the feelings I feel*
*真实得如同我此时的感受...*
*It's as real as the feelings I feel...*
怎么了 宝贝
What's wrong, Bug?
什么
What?
你♥爸♥去世后的那一年里
I was trying so hard to hold it together
我太拼命地想要让一切如常
that year after your father died.
我太想相信你们几个孩子都很幸福
And I wanted to believe so badly that you kids were happy.
我很抱歉没看到当时都发生了什么
I'm so sorry I didn't see what was happening.
我也没有看到
I didn't see it, either.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表