剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
太棒了
impressive.
给你 凯文
Here you go, Kevin.
-和平常一样 -谢谢
- The usual. - Thank you.
真是 你不必帮我送...
That's... You don't have to deliver my...
含氧蛋白无敌能量特饮吗
Oxi-Protein PB Energy Spike?
-然后加了... -奇亚籽
- And did you add the...? - Chia.
必须的
Yes.
你就像是能预测我说什么话的
You're like my phone anticipating my...
-手♥机♥ -好的
- Words. - Okay.
严格来说 其实你不应该
Technically, you're not supposed to have drinks
在锻炼区域喝东西 但这次我放你一马
around the workout stations, but I'll let it go this time.
感谢你这次放我一马
Well, thank you for letting it go this time.
太感谢了
I appreciate it.
这里的服务简直太棒了
The service here's amazing.
是啊 她还把手♥机♥号♥写在你杯子上了
Yeah. She wrote her number on your cup.
看呐
Hey! Look at that.
不不
No. No.
你明白的 互助会里反对第一年加入
You know, AA discourages romantic relationships
就发展恋情
in the first year.
-还有喝酒 -你说得我都信了
- And drinking. - Wow. You really sold that.
和你老公谈过了吗
Talk to your husband?
那次冰球比赛之后就没说话了
Not since the hockey game.
真的吗
Really?
离婚是早晚的事 对吧
Divorce is on the table, right?
你可耗不起这么多时间
You don't have all this time.
而且你知道吗 他可能还会结识别的女人
Plus, you know what? He could just meet someone else.
拿我前任佐伊来说
Like, take my ex, for instance-- Zoe, right?
我们分开差不多才六个月 你看她现在
It's only been, like, six months, but yet, here she is,
和一个三明治艺术家
jet-setting around the planet with some
奢华地旅居世界各地 你怎么看
sandwich artist guy. What do you think?
她喜欢他吗
Huh? She into him?
我赌二十块 他们在拍这张照片之前
Well, 20 bucks says they had bathroom sex
在浴室做♥爱♥了
right before they took this picture.
她太美了
She's gorgeous.
-是啊 -你们怎么分手了
- Yeah. - Why'd you guys break up?
她不想要小孩
She didn't want kids.
你想要
And you do?
是的 我想要小孩
Well, yeah, I want kid...
为什么你表现得很怀疑 很惊讶吗
Why do you act all skeptical and, like, surprised?
说不清 你看起来不像很上进的人
I don't know. You don't seem... motivated.
你走到哪算哪
You just moved to the middle of nowhere,
整天和你那个暴脾气叔叔在一起 还...
and you spend all your time with your grumpy uncle, and...
那是为了帮助他
Yeah, to help him out.
是暂时的 我会回归到常态的 相信我
It's temporary. Trust me, I'll get back in the saddle.
我只是想说 你不再年轻了
I'm just saying, you're not getting any younger.
我不再年轻了吗 我才三十...多点
I'm not getting any younger? I'm 30, like, something.
抱歉 我没听清 你三十几岁了
I'm sorry. I missed that. You're 30...?
-你能说清楚点吗 -我会说清楚的
- Can you enunciate a little? - I'll enunciate, okay?
-吐字清楚点 -行 那你听好
- Just enunciate. - Okay, here it goes.
你真的很烦人
You are very annoying.
够了吗 继续锻炼吧
All right? Come on.
护着我点 拿得动的话 拿那个45磅的
Spot me. Grab the 45s if you can lift them.
小家伙
Hey, bud.
-这个笑容 -他叫老虎伍兹
- That smile. - His name is Tiger Woods.
劳伦斯老师说他会改变整个高尔夫球界
Mr. Lawrence said he's gonna change the game of golf.
嗯 我听说过他
Yeah, I've heard of him.
要不明天放学后
Hey, how about tomorrow after school,
我们俩去也去打打看
you and me, we... we go play some?
高尔夫
Golf?
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我们先去练习场击球
Yeah, we'll go hit some balls at the range first,
然后再去打打看三杆洞
and then we'll go par three.
好啊 好啊
Sure. Sure!
好的 说定了
Okay. Cool.
但我还以为你不喜欢高尔夫球
But I thought you didn't like golf.
高尔夫球确实不适合我
It wasn't the right fit for me,
我的球老是自己掉到水里去 但是...
and my ball always seemed to find the water, but...
我觉得你可能就是打高尔夫球的料
I think you might be cut out for it.
好了 先生们
Okay, gents,
每洞一块 拿骚两块
dollar a hole, two dollar Nassau,
逐洞剥皮赛50美分
50 cent skins.
拿骚 逐洞剥皮赛 均为高尔夫赌球玩法
皮尔森 该你上了
Pearson, you're up.
好的
Okay.
我再重申一遍 先生们
I'll say it again, gentlemen.
我之前都打的很烂
I don't have a very good history with this game.
说实话 我也就打过一次
As in, I have only played one time.
抱歉
Sorry!
-你坐错车了 -肯定是错了
- You're in the wrong cart. - I sure am.
百分百错了
Sure as hell am.
[法语]
Ou est le métro, madame?
我的天呐
Ooh, la, la.
你刚刚说的是什么
What did you just say?
我说 "地铁站往哪走 女士"
I said, "Where can I find the subway, miss?"
这是我徒步穿越欧洲之后
It's the only French I remember
唯一记得的法语
after backpacking through Europe.
能把光线调暗一点吗 这样更浪漫
Um, can we dim the lights just so it's a little more romantic?
听你的
As you wish.
调整气氛
Setting the mood...
天呐 你真是个猛♥男♥
My God, you are so hunky.
嗯 我记得
Mmm. Mm-hmm, yeah, I remember.
就像骑自行车一样
Like riding a bike.
没事的
It's okay.
并不是... 我就是
Oh, it's not... I just have...
心里装了很多事 就是...
I just have a lot on my mind. It's...
什么事 宝贝
Like what, babe?
我需要一点时间让自己放空 你明白吧
I just need a minute to clear my brain, you know?
就是...
Just...
理一下头绪...
empty my mind. Um...
好
Okay.
想看特纳经典吗
Want to watch Turner Classics?
好主意
It's a great idea.
好 特纳经典电影
Yup, Turner Classic Movies.
特纳经典电影 看了能
TCM-- that'll, uh,
提提神
get me going.
-我们又到这了 -是的
- Well, here we are again. - Yes.
你得找合适的衣服穿
You are gonna need to find the right clothes.
什么 我以为我们就是随便挥两杆
What? I thought we were just gonna hit some balls.
不要紧
Well, it doesn't matter.
在俱乐部你得穿有领衬衣
Uh, you need to wear a collared shirt
不能穿牛仔裤的
here at the club and no jeans.
那个
Uh, you know what?
我忘带信♥用♥卡♥了
I forgot my credit card.
不不不 我来付 你穿多大码的鞋
No, no, no, it's on me. What size shoes do you wear?
不用了 您付钱的话我感觉很别扭...
No, sir, I don't feel comfortable you buying me...
戴夫 我和约翰逊一起打球
Hey, Dave? I'm playing with Johnson.
你要不要一起
You want to join?
好啊 当然
Uh, sure. Sure.
好 外面见
Yeah, no. We'll meet you right outside.
好
Okay.
好
Yeah.
除了限速55
Gonna take a lot more
来减少对汽油的依赖外
than lowering the speed limit to 55
要做的还有很多
to reduce our dependency on gas.
是啊 你怎么看石油输出国组织 杰克
Yeah, what's your take on OPEC, Jack?
我工作的地方队排很长
Well, I know the lines are long where I work.
你在加油站工作
You work at a gas station?
差不多 我不帮我哥们盖房♥子时
Yeah. Part-time mechanic at Vine Auto
还在维恩汽车兼♥职♥做机械修理工
when I'm not helping my buddy frame houses.
听到了吗 梅瑞克 杰克盖房♥子
Well, you hear that, Merrick? Jack frames houses.
你的保险公♥司♥不是专做建筑行业吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表