剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
-妈妈 凯文 -你好啊 小家伙
- Mom! Kevin! -What's up, buddy?
要不来击个掌
What do you say? Get me up high.
好样的
There it is.
你离我老婆远点
Stay the hell away from my wife.
她是她爸爸的全世界
She is her daddy's world.
杰克 你给不了我想给她的
I want more for her than you can offer her.
我会尽我所能阻止这一切
I will do everything I can to stop this.
今晚我真的很开心
I did have a really nice time tonight.
好吧
Okay.
你可以进来喝杯水
You can come inside for a water.
好的
All right.
就一杯水
A water.
我身体的每一处都疼死了
Every part of my body aches like death right now.
你想上♥床♥吗
Do you want to have sex?
满血复活了 你就是女巫啊
And I'm cured. You're a witch.
好了
All right.
好 你可以看了
Okay, you can look.
美呆了
Schwing.
住手 那是我的兴奋点 住手
Stop. That's my spot. Stop.
好了 安全词是什么
Okay, what's the safe word?
刮板
Uh, spatula?
等等
Wait.
向我保证我们会永远对彼此有性致
Promise me we'll always be hot for each other.
这保证太简单了
Easiest promise I'll ever make.
你就是给我金子都没用
Not even if you paid me in gold.
你简直是 无法满足
You are... insatiable.
只对你这样
Only for you.
我也很想
I really want to.
但我跟我妈说好了
But I promised my mom
要一起吃早午餐
I would have brunch with her.
气氛没了
Killed the mood.
-抱歉 -气氛没了
- Sorry. - Killed the mood.
你能不能
Do you think
开车把我送到我爸妈家呀
you could maybe drop me off at my parents'?
因为我的车在珍妮家
'Cause Jenny has my car.
求你啦
Please?
好不好 也就20分钟
Come on. It's 20 minutes away.
好 没事 没问题
Yeah, no, it-- No, it's fine.
不是因为这个 只是...
It's not that. I just, um...
我觉得上次晚餐之后
I don't think your parents really approve of me
你♥爸♥妈对我不是很满意
after that first dinner at the club.
-什么 -我觉得...
- What? - I just...
可能我当时说了太多自己的事
Think I was talking about myself too much.
杰克 你从来不说自己的事
Jack, you never talk about yourself.
我特别喜欢
I loved it.
好
Okay.
好吧 我送你过去
Okay, okay, fine, I'll give you a ride.
不过我希望你知道
But I just want you to know,
世上没有免费的早午餐
there is no such thing as a free brunch.
爸 快起来走吧
Dad, come on. Let's go.
兰德尔 你怎么跟忍♥者一样走路没声音
Whoa! Randall, you're-you're like a ninja.
快穿衣服 我得去上学
Get dressed. I got to go to school.
现在才六点 孩子
It's 6:00 A.M., bud.
我想早点去跟劳伦斯老师聊聊
I want to get there early to talk to Mr. Lawrence.
-他给了我一本书看 -又是劳伦斯老师
- He gave me a book to read. - Mr. Lawrence again.
劳伦斯老师给你的书
Mr. Lawrence give you the book
-是说挠痒痒怪兽的吗 -别闹 爸 住手
- about the tickle monster? - Stop. Dad, stop! Stop.
-挠痒痒怪兽 -我的天哪
- Tickle monster is... - Oh, my God.
你的嘴真的太臭了
Something died in your mouth.
-是吗 -赶紧去刷牙
- Oh, did it? - Go brush your teeth.
-快点 得出发了 -这样吧
- Come on. Let's go. - You know what,
我觉得
I think, uh...
我很想跟这位劳伦斯老师见一面
I think I want to meet this Mr. Lawrence.
他给你留下了这么好的印象
He's made quite an impression on you.
下个月会开家长会
Parent-teacher conferences are next month.
今天也行
Or today.
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
-没问题 -好的
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
劳伦斯老师
Mr. Lawrence.
兰德尔
Randall.
这是你早到记录里最晚的一次
This is the latest you've ever been early.
我是科里·劳伦斯
Uh, Korey Lawrence,
兰德尔的英语老师
Randall's English teacher.
我是杰克·皮尔森 兰德尔的父亲
Jack Pearson, Randall's father.
久仰大名
I've heard a lot of great things about you.
是啊
Oh. Well, uh,
你的儿子是个充满好奇心的年轻人
your son is a very curious young man.
他会问很多问题
He asks a lot of questions, yeah.
《土生子的札记》读得怎么样了
So, how's Notes of a Native Son going?
挺好的 詹姆斯·鲍德温十岁的时候
Great. When James Baldwin was ten,
他写了一部由老师执导的剧本
he wrote a play his teacher directed.
你已经有导演了
Hey. You got a director.
现在只需要写剧本出来 对吗
Now you just need to write a play, right?
-认识你很开心 -好
- Hey, it was really nice to meet you. - Yeah.
你家孩子非常特别
You have a very special kid here.
确实
I agree.
兰德尔 今天你妈妈来接你
Randall, your mom's gonna pick you up today.
好的
Okay.
爱你
Love you.
那么...
So...
...你读到哪儿了
...how far did you get?
-"哈莱姆黑人区" -这样啊
- "The Harlem Ghetto." - Ah, yeah.
威尔金斯在排挤我
Wilkins is freezing me out.
你确实对他爽约了两次
Yeah, well, you did cancel on him twice.
去他的 我要到跟前去
Screw it. I'm going over there.
-去说什么 -我要问他
- To say what? - I'm gonna ask him
如果我投票支持他的住房♥议案 加些修改
if I vote for his housing bill, with revisions,
他是否会支持我在食物沙漠开设杂货店
whether he'll support my grocery store in the food desert.
指食品资源购买♥♥不便的社区
还是算了 我要直接去告诉他
Actually, no. I'm gonna tell him.
-那就去吧 -没错
- Yeah, you are. - Yeah.
-对 -对
- Yeah... - Yeah.
去吧
Come on.
不不不 我跟你说 我等到
No, no, no. I'm telling you, I'm up
九点零五分上场 后背肌肉很紧张
five after nine, right, and then the back tightens.
可我还是得...
And I still had to swi...
早上好 先生们
Morning, gentlemen.
抱歉打断你们的高尔夫趣谈
Sorry to interrupt the golf banter.
市议员先生 如果你要说的话
Councilman, if this conversation is gonna start or end
绕不开"平价杂货店"或"食物沙漠"这些词
with the words "Affordable groceries" Or "Food desert,"
你可以走开了
you can keep walking.
其实并不会 市议员先生
Actually, um, Councilman, no.
我知道我对你爽约了两次
I know I had to cancel on you twice,
我想要弥补你
and I wanted to make it up to you.
那么
So, um,
如果你们想去斯蒂尔布鲁克
if you ever wanted to get onto Stillbrooke,
我有门路
I have an in.
-斯蒂尔布鲁克 -开球时间就要等两个月
- Stillbrooke? - Two-month wait for a tee time.
当然了 皮尔森有门路
And, of course, Pearson has an in.
没错 因为我是个仰仗阔绰朋友的外来政客
Yes, 'cause I'm a carpetbagger with rich friends,
而各位都是有原则的人 不想跟我沾上边
and you men of principle don't want any part of that.
我的提议随时有效
My offer stands.
很高兴跟你们聊天
It was nice talking to you.
那么今天如何
Well, what about today?
今天
Today?
我打个电♥话♥问问
I'll make a call.
再来第四个人也无妨
We could use a fourth.
多谢 不过 高尔夫真的不是我的爱好
Thanks, but, uh, golf's not really my bag.
高尔夫 爱好[双关"球袋"]Golf. Bag.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表